Attention about Spoilers!

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
First of all, this is not meant to hurt anyone. It's just my opinion and you can say a suggestion also.

I know many fans and members may not like what I want to say. But, if members don't post the spoilers it would be great. Can anything be done about this? I mean, when a spoiler is posted, other members just can't stop sometimes to see the spoilers. And thus, it spoils the mood of watching from beforehand. I request to the members who post spoilers please reconsider this. Cos, most of the members, I guess, don't want to be informed about a whole week episodes from beforehand😳. And, thus it may be harmful for our show's popularity.

Again, no offense to any friend. It's merely an opinion and concern.

Thanks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That's the reason there's a spoiler thread, so those who want to get spoiled can and those who don't, don't have to.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

That's the reason there's a spoiler thread, so those who want to get spoiled can and those who don't, don't have to.

Yeah! I agree that it's a good thing that we have a thread only for spoiler. It is not mixed up with other threads. But, my point is just to say that may be some members don't like spoilers and when there is an update, may be they just can't stop themselves from going to the threads😳.
Again mainly the concern is whether the spoiler revealing in other sites can be stopped, I mean mainly from where we get to see the spoilers.
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
same here..after reading whole week spoiler cant enjoy d show..mazaa nahi aathi dekhne mein...but I cant stop myself from checking spoiler when its posted here 😔 😉
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Then that's self control. Some people genuinely want to be spoiled, and that's the reason they release the spoilers. 😛 We won't be able to stop other sites posting the spoilers (I think Star Plus releases them).
aussie.priya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I understand that some people don't like spoilers--however, there are still some people who do.
That's why everyone has a choice as to whether or not they view the spoilers. Just don't view the thread/post if you don't like spoilers. Hope you understand!
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with TM, i read the spoilers for this week and was disappointed. after watching tonight episode am disappointed even more & i don't think i'l be watching YHM this week 🤔
Posting the whole week's spoiler kinda takes away the suspense If the spoilers are positive it won't matter but if its dismal, it gets difficult to look forward to the show & Indian members might skip which will impact on show's TRPs. I guess instead of posting whole week's gist together it can be updated daily? just a thought 😊
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
With all due respect, I completely differ, I just love reading spoilers, reading spoilers are one of the few reasons I visit the forum. 😭
simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I like spoilers specially when show comes this late so don't have to wait if the episode is going to be a crap like todays.
napstermonster thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
I'm not really sure why I, a person who likes spoilers, have to be deprived of my enjoyment because you, TM, dont like spoilers, and don't have the self control needed to not click on a link.

Spoilers are there for those of us who decide ahead of time if the upcoming story line is something we want to follow. Its there for people who might miss out on large segments of the serial because we are travelling, or busy, and would like to stay abreast of the story line when we can watch it again.

This forum has very clearly marked spoilers and limited them to one thread. Its not that hard to avoid them, they are not strewn everywhere, so that you might come across something without knowing it, and have things revealed to you. Deal with spoilers you don't want to see by NOT CLICKING on the spoiler thread.

Its not my problem if you feel tempted and click there and then regret it, you are human after all, and I will laugh sympathetically with you as you moan about how you know so many things now. It IS my problem if then you blame the spoiler poster, who is doing us a service for your own lack of control, and try to get rid of spoilers all together. Thats damn selfish.

Heres a spoiler for you----If you are diabetic, don't eat sweets. Don't ban sweets for the rest of us jalebi monsters. (And yes, that's a Arnav/Khushi reference.)
Edited by napstermonster - 10 years ago