renugowda thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think Raman deserve this. I am happy that Ishitha is blurting everything in the TV studio.Because the way they treated Ishithas old parents is very Bad.I literally got tears when they beated ishitas mom and dad.I want him to suffer badly.I am damn sure new Raman wil come out after all this

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meenu0701 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i feel the same dear
i know raman hurt more but how he can hurt others

kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is not Raman bur Roohi who will suffer even more with shagun.. Raman is adult he can go and drink 2 extra large and sleep it off
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me too. Go Ishu goo... n she was humiliated by Balla's many times n she kept her mouth shut...
So Im super happy with this ..
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YUP ISHITA GO FOR IT.BEING HUMILIATED TIME AND AGAIN BY THE BHALLAS THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN BECOZ RAMAN NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WHAT HE HAS DONE IS WAY BEYOND REPAIR.Y DOE S HE HAVE TO GO TO PRATEEK'S HOUSE WHEN HE CAN JUST GO TO ISHITA'S HOUSE AND APOLOGISE TO THEM .RAMAN DEFINITELY NEEDS IT AND NOW MRS. BHALLA AND SIMMI WILL DEFINITELY REGRET THIER DECISION OF SENDING RAMAN TO THE INTERVIEW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIER FACES .ITS WORTH WATCHING ESPECIALLY SIMMI I DONT KNOW Y BUT I HATE HER ALWAYS POKING HER NOSE IN OTHERS BUSINESS .I GUESS SHE IS LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT HER FAMILY😡
Edited by hagen - 10 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: kavmuks

It is not Raman bur Roohi who will suffer even more with shagun.. Raman is adult he can go and drink 2 extra large and sleep it off

@ BOLD I'm just laughing but this is not something he will hesitate for.. We have seen him relying on this.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: hagen

YUP ISHITA GO FOR IT.BEING HUMILIATED TIME AND AGAIN BY THE BHALLAS THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN BECOZ RAMAN NEEDS TO REALIZE THAT WHAT HE HAS DONE IS WAY BEYOND REPAIR.Y DOE S HE HAVE TO GO TO PRATEEK'S HOUSE WHEN HE CAN JUST GO TO ISHITA'S HOUSE AND APOLOGISE TO THEM .RAMAN DEFINITELY NEEDS IT AND NOW MRS. BHALLA AND SIMMI WILL DEFINITELY REGRET THIER DECISION OF SENDING RAMAN TO THE INTERVIEW I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIER FACES .ITS WORTH WATCHING ESPECIALLY SIMMI I DONT KNOW Y BUT I HATE HER ALWAYS POKING HER NOSE IN OTHERS BUSINESS .I GUESS SHE IS LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT HER FAMILY😡

Ishita going to Shagun house...😆
Raman going to Prateek house😆

Well this is known as Yeh hain confusion not mohabbatein.

craziekudi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i think after the blurting out... raman will feel angry for sometime... but will take a step forward and say soryy!!
a sorry will start their story i think..

waiting for ishu on bindas
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

Ishita going to Shagun house...😆
Raman going to Prateek house😆

Well this is known as Yeh hain confusion not mohabbatein.

YUP DEFINITELY BOTH LOVE GOING TO THIER EX'S HOUSE.THAT'S Y THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER 😆 EVEN THE CONFUSION DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME😕
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think he desrves it ! e did whatever he did without knwing d truth nd he evn asked d police officer to treat them decently! he was right frm his pov...nd here what ishu doing is also wrong...without knwing d full truth by jus taking some one's call she jus thrashed him nd took away his child...which is cmplty wrong nd it will shatter him after what shagun did to him :'(bt she is right frm her pov...bt this will turn d table...nw for sure ishu will knw d complete truth abt raman nd regret then insteadof raman she will b d o.e to ask sorry...!