Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

butterfly-ravee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

CHAPTER 11-kiss of life

taani and D3 team is still sitting outside OT...swayam is standing right beside the door to catch d doctor as soon he will come out.sharon is trying to calm taani and everyone have tears in their eyes.all r silently praying for rey.

taani is asking her krishna ji to protect her rey. tears are continuously flowing through her eyes.She still have blood stains and mud stains on her dress and body but she dsnt care abt anthing.she just want to meet her rey.want to hug him and kiss him till she got staisfied that he is with her.She want to scold him,want to beat him but more than that she want to love him,feel him.

And than after wait of long 3 more hours doctor came out.

everyone get up and rush towards him.

"doctor hows he now??? "sharon through her question on doctor literally jumping over him.

taani didnt utter a wrd..she is not in a state to ask him anything.she is afraid thatwat he'll answer.She is not ready to hear anything bad but may be today her krishna ji listened her prayers and he gave her rey,her love back.

"he is out of danger now."doctor gave them a smile.

after these wrds a wave of hapiness pass through evryone .they all starts smiling and hugging each other.all were happy but tears were still flowing through taani's eyes.she didnt react to doctor's wrds...she started moving back till her back hit with wall.

that tym vicky's eyes fall on taani and he hold her shoulders and gave her a assuring look.

taani hug him tightly and tears were flowing through their eyes.

"NO taani dont do this...go and meet him.he needs u this tym" he starts pating her back.

"no vicky how can i...i cant do this to him"tears didnt stop their way through her eyes and starts wetting vicky's shirt.

"no taani u have to be strong..we'll find any way later but for now we knw only one thing that he needs u...he needs u more than anyone else..only u can heal his pain." vicky holds her shoulder and look staright in her eyes.

"but what if i m the reason of his pain"taani looks back in his eyes.

here with team n doc.

"he is concious now and is asking for taani"doctor interrupt teams hugging session.

"she is here"vicky pull her with him and stood in front of doctor.

"we'll shift him in patients ward then u go and meet him...but plz only one person at a tym"doctor clears and leave from there.

taani enters in rey's ward and he is sleeping there closing his eyes.

Tu mujhe chhod jaaye
Yeh nahi ho sakta saathiya

taani looks at him and moves close to his bed and she froze there and is just stairing him like mad.her eyes traces him from bottom to top.bandages on his leg,hands & head. even her heart started crying looking at him.

Meri baaton mein tera zikra sada,Meri yaad mein teri fikra sadaa
Main jo bhi hoon tum hi to ho,Mujhe tum se mili apni adaa

Kyun ki tum hi ho, ab tum hi ho..Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi,Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

she hesitatingly moves her hand toward him..she places her hand softly on his forhead and at that tym he open his eyes.he smiles looking at her and she reciprocate him. tears didnt stop flowing through her lovely eyes and he feels like someone stab him with thousand knifes. his wounds didnt hurt him but her tears were hurting him more. he tries to sit on bed and she holds his shoulder and help him. he makes her sit beside him and wipes her tears with his thumb.

he keeps his forhead in touch with hers..he smile feeling her around him and she smile looking him smiling.

Tum hi ho, tum hi ho .Karz bhi, mera marz bhi..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi.Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

"I LOVE U REY" at this tym she could take out only these wrds but his wounds get healed only by these 3 magical wrds and his name with these magical wrds make him feel like owner of whole wrld. now he dsnt care abt anyone but just for the one is sitting right beside him holding his hands.

"I LOVE U TOO TAANI " she was craving to listen these wrds from his mouth..tears again make their way out from her eyes . she dsnt care abt anything but she places her lips on his.

he neither get shocked nor he get excited.it was a feeling which no one could explain. he felt complete.he felt alive. first tym he felt like this kiss could take him to a heaven.it was not a kiss of passion...it was as soft as a feather,cold as morning breeze,pure as goddess kept in temple and hopeful as first ray of sun.it was a KISS OF LIFE.

they kissed each other softly and today they didnt even feel to get some air..but after a long tym he broke the kiss and again meet his forhead with hers. he starts smiling like hell and cups her face with his injred hands but she was still closing her eyes like capturing this moment in her eyes forever.

"open ur eyes taani" he kiss her eyes .

but she refuses to open her eyes by moving her head left and right slowly.

"taani i m fine..look i m here right beside u..plz open ur eyes and look at me...plz taani i want to see in ur eyes...plz open them once"he pleads her still cupping her face.

she slowly slowly open her eyes and looks in his...they both gets into an other wrld and forgets everything...she breaks d eyelock and hugs him tightly not caring abt his injured body and he didnt care abt his pain and hug her back to show that he is fine now and now no one can take him away from her.

after 1 hour D3 team is still sitting outside waiting for taani to come out but she is still inside.they didnt wnted to disturb d love birds and simmi suggested tht peeping in their room is dangerous they all knew how these lovie dovie couple is..they will not care abt the hospital and will surely start their romance here also.

but now it was enough for swayam he goes near the glass window and look inside. tears start brimming through his eyes after looking at the scene infront of him.

rey is sleeping on bed and taani right beside him.she is dugging her face in his chest and he is holding her protectively and caressing her hair so that she could sleep properly.

If there were not the bandages on his body than anyone could misunderstand that may be the girl is the patient and guy is taking care of her.

actually rey forced her to sleep coz he knew that she must be awake and crying from last night. sleep was far far away from her but still she felt relaxed in his arms and soon felt asleep.

gang decided not to disturb them and swayam suggested evryon to go to their places and get fresh. swaron came fast coz they were worried if taarey will need anything. sharon and vicky got food for them and swayam got taani's clothes coz he knew her clothes are still so dirty.

like this the half day passed away...during this tym doctor came to check rey. gang to meet him but taani was still sleeping silently in his arms. she got a little fever also and doctor suggested evryone that she should take rest and go home and eat something first.

now its 3PM and then finally taani open her eyes and she found rey smiling looking at her. it was the best sleep for her...sleeping calmly in his arms with a satisfaction that they both are together safe.

"get up ms.lazy bones"he places a quick peckon her forhead and then sits on bed taking support of bedrest.

"good mrng rey"she gets up from bed and sit in front of him.

"its afternoon madam " he smiles and places a peck on her lips.

she smiles and then sits beside him holding his arm.

"how r u feeling now sweetheart"he asks caressing her cheek.

"better"she tights her grip on his arm and he smiles.

before they could speak anything else gang comes inside with a bang. taani shifts herself a little away from rey but not much coz the bed was too small.

"taani u take these clothes and fresh up"swayam extands her clothes.

"nahi bhai mujhe rey ke saath rehna h..let me take care of rey " she tights her grip on his arm nd give him a assuring smile tht she is nt going anywhere and in return he places his hand on her free hand.

"we can see who's taking care of whom...so taani u go and change we r here to take care of him "vicky laughs over his so called joke or can say truth. but taani give him angry look and even rey passes him deadly looks.

"so wat..we both are taking care of each other u should not bother about this okay"rey passes a stay away look to vikcy and not to spoil his precious tym with his lovely girlfrnd.

"but taani u dnt need to go home..get ready here "sharon explains so that she'll agree to her.

"ya baby go and change and then eat something..u have to take ur medicines too"rey explains her further.

"rey aap bool gaye ho...aap bimar ho main nahi...so aapko medicines leni h mujhe nahi " she laughs but then stops after getting angry glares from him.

"okay okay i m going..aise darao mat" she steps down from bed and take clothes from swayam and go into the bathroom atached with rey's 5 star hospital ward.

she enters inside and then turns on the shower and again starts crying...its very hard for her to act happy in front of evryne when she is dying from inside..the thought of leaving her rey is killing her.

she sits down and water is pouring on her head and her sobs are hidden inside the voice of flowing water and then she remember the darkest morning...yeah DARKEST MORNING of her life when she decided to leave her rey.

flashback~

"its true vicky...its all bcoz of me..i got the call of that stalker and he told me that it was him who tried to kill rey...he wanted to take my rey away from me"she cried hugging vicky.

they both are sitting in a store room of hospital where he found taani crying...in morning she went to mandir in hospital near reception.

she was praying to god for her rey's health when receptionist inform her that there is a call for her..then she talked to tht stalker and he told her that he is behind rey's and vicky's accident.he warned her to stay away from rey and evry guy of this wrld.

then she run inside the store room nd started crying soon vicky found her there and she narrated him the whole thing.

"how could he stoop so low...taani tu chinta mat kar rey ko kuch nahi hoga..hum sab hai na uske saath..tere krishna ji bhi hai humare saath vo tere rey ko kuch nahi hone denge"

"ye sab meri vajah se ho raha h vicky...rey ki aaj ye condition sirf meri vajah se hai...i can't live with him but i cant even live without him."

"taani stop crying...hum koi na koi raasta dhoond lenge"he breaks the hug and cups her face.

"maine decide kar liya h vicky...i will go away from rey..main aise unhe khatre main nahi daal sakti...i will go away from his life"she stands up and vicky also stands behind him.

"aur tu rey se kya kahegi...do u really think he'll let u go...vo tujhe kabhi nahi jaane dega taani...he loves u"he holds her shoulder tightly.

"then i'll force him to hate me...yes i will make him hate me...main unke dil mein apne liye itni nafrat bhar doongi ki vo khud mujhe apne aapse door kar denge"

"its impossible taani...rey tujhe tujhse bhi jyada acche se jaanta h...tujhe hate karne se pehle vo marna pasand karega...he'll never hate u"

"then i'll show him that i hate him...i never lovd him...i'll do anything but main unhe apne aapse door kar doongi...ek baar vo thik ho jaaye then main unse break-up kar loongi." taani turns around and vicky holds his face in his hands and then starts wiping his own tears.

"okay taani i won't force u in anything but trust me one day u'll also believe that u and rey are inseperable...tere krishna ji bhi tumhe alag nahi kar sakte...and u'll regret ur decision...but one thing u should knw is that in ur evry decision i m with u...tu akeli nahi h...i'll protect u and will love u till end of this wrld" he hugs her finally giving up and she hugs him feeling protective in his arms.

flashback ends~

taani's chain of thoughts broke with d knock on door.

"sweetheart poore din andar rehne ka irada hai kya...u need any help...main andar aau kya?? "rey laughs naughtily and taani wipes her tears and turns off d shower.

"no thanks...aap bed se kyu uthe...aap rest karo main abhi aati hu"she starts removing the final blood stains from her body and then took a quick bath and wear her clothes and come out.

rey is standing near bathroom door resting his back on wall. he smiles looking at her..water is dripng from her wet hair and she is looking out of this wrld..he found something strange but then he thought she is looking weak due to crying a lot from past night and due to fever.

"aap meri baat kabhi nahi manoge na...chalo chalkar chup chaap bed pe baith jao varna vicky,bhai ,doctor sab mujhe taana marenge ki main nahi aap meri care kar rahe ho"she holds him from shoulder and make him sleep on bed .

"accha to tum meri care karna chahti ho na "she nods and he smirks. "plz help me in changing ...ye bandage ke saath ye shirt utharne mein bahut problem ho rahi h and u knw na i cant stay in these hospital clothes for long...it dsnt suits my personality" her eyes widens and she smiles over this thought and he smirks.

"rey aap khud kar lo na mujhse nahi hoga" she tries to run away from there but he holds her hand.

"accha tum to aise behave kar rahi ho jaise pehle kabhi mujhe shirtless nahi dekha...dnt u remember jab mujhe chot lagi thi to kaise besharmo ki tarah jabardasti meri shirt utarvati thi" he smiles.

"accha to main besharam...aur aap kya ho...main to aapki dressing ke liye shirt utarvati thi...jao khud karlo change main nahi karne wali help"she steps back making an angry face.

they were fighting when a nurse enter with a tray in her hand..taani goes nd sits on a sofa near large glass window and starts reading a random magazine.

"sir doctor told me to give u sponge bath ...can u plz take out ur shirt"nurse insist him while doing something in that tray.

taani's eyes widens and her jaw drops over the thought that some other girl is going to see him shirtless and will give him sponge bath..rey smirks over her reaction.

"can u plz help me..i cant take this shirt off due to these bandages."he smirks and look at taani from corner of his eyes to note down her reaction.

she looks at him angrily and here nurse starts unbuttoning his shirt. she just open two buttons when taani stood up from her position and holds nurse's hand.

"u go i'll do it"she jerks nurse's hand away from rey and he smirks.

"but mam.."nurse tries to speak something.

"maine kaha na main kar doongi..i m his..i m his wife main kar loongi u just go " she puts her hand on his shirt and cover his little exposing chest so that nurse could not get even a little view of his BF's body.

nurse didnt utter a wrd and leave from there smiling over the posseive wife..atleast she thought that she is his wife as taani told her.

"us bechari ki kya galti thi..kitne pyaar se to vo meri help kar rahi thi" rey makes a puppy face and look at her to note down her rxn.

"itni hi pyaari lag rahi h na to usse hi shaadi kar lena..main jaati hu" she starts moving away but he holds her hand and then places them again on his shirt and sit silently like a obedient child.

taani takes his shirt off and put it aside carefully not hurting his wounds there are some cuts and bruises over his chest ..tears starts forming in her eyes after looking at him like this but rey keep his hand over her shoulder and wipes her tears with another hand.The image of her convo with the stalker came in her mind but she control herself and smile. She dips the sponge in water bowl and squeeze it.she cleans his chest carefully and then shoulders and back.Her cleaning process was just going on tears were flowing through her eyes rey saw that and he cups her face in his palm and suck her tears by kissing them and gestures her to smile.There cute cleaning session was just in process when D3 team finally come back after their evening tea and comes inside with a bang.

"oh god we r on wrng tym"nil shouts while covering his eyes and evryone follows him except swaron. swayam starts looking here and there to avoid the awkwardness.

"i told u guys hospital is also not safe for us...ye dono yaha bhi start ho gaye "simmi laughs and evryone too but swayam makes a sick face.

"aap log galat samajh rahe ho...main to bas rey ki help kar rahi thi vo...vo..sponge bath dene mein" taani completes awkwardly and starts looking here and there and bites her lip.

evryone burts out into a breathtaking laugh even swayam also.

"its okay taani we were just pulling ur legs..."swayam comes forward while laughing.

TR smile over this.

taani runs away from there shyly and girls follow her out and here boys help rey in changing nd finally rey sits there properly on bed like a patient .

then doctor come and check him and inform everyone that he is fine now and soon will recover and will get discharge in 2 days and will recover properly in 1 week.

like this 1 week pass away..everyday taani take care of rey and vice versa. they take their breakfast,lunch and dinner together and everyone starts taking the stalker matter lightly except taacky.They knew that still he have an eye on taani and may be will try to hurt rey again.so vicky stays with rey in his house and whenever taani comes to meet him he picks up taani and drops her home .many days they all skip their college coz its not too important as their exams are over now and in 2 weeks their college will end.

taacky were afraid nd taani was collecting her strengths to break up with rey and finally she got a reason. one day she was just passing through swayam's room when she heard his convo with sharon and she got to know that SS are in relationship and rey hide this from her. she even got to know that on TR's confession day rey hide that SS broke-up from their trial relationship. she was lil hurt first but she knew that rey can do anything for his frnds and she is happy that he was helping her bro but she will use this issue as their break-up reason and will try to hurt rey.

from the day she got to knw this she started avoiding rey..she didnt go to his place for taking his care and even didnt pick his call.

and finally the week got over and now rey is almost fine just small bandages on forhead and hand and a little pain in back was left.

CHAPTER 12: ALVIDA

Everyone leave for college in morning.Rey enter in college and starts finding taani...he found her sitting in canteen but she starts avoiding him and then whole day she avoid him.

She inform gang about JASHAN event and pleads them to participate after a lot of tries gang agree and taani tell vicky to raise the topic that rey will not perfrm and he'll just rest. everyone warn rey that he'll just take rest. rey feels bad that taani didnt care abt his health and she didnt say a wrd that he should perfrm r not.

after meeting with VP taani was moving through corridor when someone holds his wrist and pulls her in FE. she knew that he is rey and whats coming next for her. rey locks the fire exit door and pins her to wall.

~present situation~

"what the hell taani...tum mujhe avoid kyu kar rahi ho"rey pins her harshly and holds her shoulders.

"avoid?? main kaha aapko avoid kar rahi hu..aap kya bol rahe ho"taani looks here and there and replies.

"plz taani dnt act with me...tell me meri galti kya h...i dnt knw ki meri kis baat se tum hurt hui ho but i m really sorry for that...but plz dnt avoid me like this " rey cups her face.

"enough rey...aapko nahi pata aapki galti kya h..aapki galti ye hai ki aapne kabhi mujhse saccha pyaar kiya hi nahi..aapne sirf mujhe dhokha diya h mujhse jhoot bola h"she jerks his hands and closes her eyes to avoid eye contact with him.

"what r u saying...i love u taani..i really do"he turns her by holding her shoulders softly.

"no rey u dnt...agar aap mujhse pyaar karte to bhai aur sharon ke relation mein hone ki baat mujhse nahi chupate" rey gets shock that how does she knw that and he releases her hands nd move a little back.tears starts brimming in her eyes but she turns arnd to hide them from him.

"aapne hamesha mujhse jhoot bola h rey...hamesha mujhe hurt kiya h..from day 1 of college aap mujhe hurt hi karte aaye ho...kabhi kriya ko yaad karke mujhpe gussa utarna..shivam ko lekar mujhpe chillana and jab main GS bani to har step pe mujhe insult karna mujhe hurt karna...aap to humare relation ke first day se mujhse jhoot bol rahe ho...aapne sharon aur bhai ke trial realtionship breakup ki baat bhi mujhse chupai..aapne to humare relation ke first day hi mujhse jhoot bola...hamesha apne frnds ko mujhse jyada importance di aur ab mujhe bina bataye goa chale jaana...do u really think ki ye sab aap karte agar aap mujhse true love karte...no rey aapne kabhi mujhse pyaar kiya hi nahi." she was just placing n placing his faults and he was listening silntly but then he turns her around and looks in her eyes.

"u really think ki main tumse pyaar nahi karta..taani tumse ye baat chupana meri lyf ki sabse badi mistake thi ..but trust me taani main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu...tumhare bina nahi jee sakta main..u r my lyf taani"he again cups her face.

"nahi rey i m nt ur life...i m just a guilt for u..humare beech jo kuch bhi us din RH mein hua ussi ki guilt ki vajah se aapko laga that u love me...aap guilty the ki aapne mujhe...mujhe...USE KIYA...it was nt love rey...aapko laga ki u love me but it was a guilt not love " she closes her eyes to get some courage and then placing a heavy stone on heart she throughs thse wrds on him with a straight face...he get the biggest shock of his life..he take his hands back from her face.

"rey i understnd mujhe bhi aisa lagta tha that i love u..but it was just an attraction rey not love...humare 1 mnth ke relationship se mujhe samajh aa gaya h...aisa hota h rey..hamesha har relation succesful nahi hota..it was my first relation and it didnt get succesful...but i m sure humein lyf mein koi aisa insaan jaroor milega jisse hum true love kare and vo retrn mein humein love krega...but now..." taani was just speaking this with a plain face nt showing her inner turmoil...that from wat she is going through while speaking this.

"now what taani...now what??? "he pins her to wall harshly .

tune mujhse vafa nahi ki,tujhko kaise vafa milegi

tune mujhko dard diya h,tujhko kaise dava milegi(male V)

"u really think i used u...maine tumhe use kiya...tab to tumhe yah lagta hoga that still i m just using u for my pleasures..humara pyaar, humari first kiss vo sab jhoot tha...sirf ek trick thi meri tumhe use karne ke liye...itna hi jaanti ho tum mujhe...okay then thik h kiya h maine tumhe use...kabhi nahi kiya maine tumse pyaar...sirf use kiya h tumhe...and now what again i'll just use u and u cant stop me" he holds her arms tightly and throw his harsh wrds or can say his pain on her.

he release her and holds her shoulders tightly and stars releasing his pain by kissing her neck...he was just placing kisses on her neck and she was crying bcoz of pain..not physical pain but pain that how much she had hurt him..she just broke him and now his senses are not wrking that what he is doing with her.

he was just abt to place his lips on her lips harshly but then he look at her face...her eyes were closed and tears were flowing on her cheeks.

he pushes her back on wall leaving his tight grip from her shoulders .

Kaante chunkar tera daaman ,Phoolon se main bhar jaaoonga
Isse badi sazaa kya hogi ,Maaf tujhe main kar jaaoonga(male V)

"i cant do this...tum chahe jo socho but the truth is that i didnt use u...vo mera pyaar tha ..mera pure love...us din RH mein bhi vo mera pyaar tha ...it was love not lust...durng our relationship maine srf tumse pyaar kiya h tumhe use nahi kiya...but now u want to go away from me...then okay..i m breaking my every relation with u...i m breaking up with u taani shekhawat...now go and live ur life." he moves back nd punch wall tightly and blood start flowing from his already injured hand.

"but one last thing...i love u and will always love u and it was my love taani...i didnt use u."he turns back and cups her face and places a peck on her lips her face covered with his blood he places his forhead on hers still cupping her one cheek with his injured hands.

"i m sorry for evrything...and i promise i'll never touch u again...coz my love for u is beyond all these things..i love ur heart ur soul nt your body and i'll wait for the day when u'll realise that due to whichever reason u r doing this was nt wrth it...i knw there's something which u r hiding from me..and u still love me i can see it in ur eyes and i'll wait for the day when u'll come back to me."

he finally turn arnd and leave from there closing FE doors harshly behind him.

Hogi kisi ko pehchan kaise ,Pyaar mein hote hain kurbaan kaise
Humko yeh maaloom na tha ,Pyaar bhi ek samjhauta hai (F V)

taani falls down on FE stairs and starts crying badly...she looks at the blood on her cheek and starts crying more that she hurt him so much.

here rey go on terrace of college and strts crying badly.

they bth shouts together.

"I LOVE U REY/TAANI"

(boy lines in red and girls blue.)

Jaane kaise,
Toote rishton se bikhre hain ye pal
Maano jaise,
Gham ki palkon se chalke hain ye pal
Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani
Kyun adhoora yeh fasaana
Kyun laqeeron mein iske "Alvida"

Umr bhar ka saath de jo, Kyun wohi pyaar ho!
Kyun na mit ke jo fanaa ho, Woh bhi pyaar ho!
Naa adhoori yeh kahaani
Naa adhoora yeh fasaana
Mar ke bhi naa hum kahenge, Alvida!

next day everyone's sitting in canteen discussing something...rey was least bothered in their talks but he wanted to keep himself busy..and just then taani enters...rey look at her and then ignore her...she comes and sit with girls but her eyes were on just him.she was cursing herself for giving him so much pain.

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba
Yun naa dhaavi
Yun naa dhaavi
Do dilaan di yeh kahaani

some other day rey is dancing in RH..he still have some pain in his body but he wanted to hurt himself more thats why he decided to participate in jashan ..even after everyones denial he is forcing them to let him perform.

Mit bhi jaaun, na mite ye kaisi pyaas hai
Dooriyon mein bhi kho ke tu, mere paas hai

Kyun ki tu meri kahaani
Kyun ki tu mera fasaana
Ab kabhi phir na hai kehna.. Alvida!

he just fall down on floor while dancing but then he felt someone's hand on his shoulder..he look up and see taani is standing there.she sits on her knees in front of him and cups his face...she kiss him on his both cheeks to wipe out his tears...he didnt care anything and just hug her tightly...but soon she dissapears and he realise that he was just imaging her.

Teri yaadon ko sehlata hoon (naa kehna..)
Pal mein bann ke bikharta hoon
Jis jahaan mein kho gayi ho tum (alvida..)
Kya nahi hai wahaan
Tooti tanhaiyon ka gham

Bairiya mere Rabba
Kyun hua mere Rabba
Yun naa dhaavi
Yun naa dhaavi
Do dilaan di yeh kahaani

it was the day of jashan event...everyone performed beautifully ..rey showed all his pain through hisb dance...taani saw him dancing like this and she felt so bad for him.

Jaane kaise,
Toote rishton se bikhre hai ye pal (naa kehna..)
Maano jaise,
Gham ki palkon se chalke hai ye pal (alvida..)
Kyun adhoori yeh kahaani
Hu...ooo... Alvida!

rey is standing in green room alone...his shirt is off and he trying to put some ointment on his wounds on his back..he tried hard but he couldn't reach there..taani was passing through when she watch him struggling..she went in and take the med. from his hand and started putting it on his back...but he jerked her back ,take his shirt and left the place leaveing her behind.

like this 2 weeks passed away and now its tym for their farewell..they all passed with gud grades and VP informed them abt farewell .

FAREWELL DAY

taani enter in college wearing a beautiful red saree.

eveyone are already present in party area..everyone's eyes were on her.Her simple saree on her petite figure.twinkling earings in her ears a simple bangle on her wrist and hair open with some curls on front.but something was missing from her...her beautiful smile,glow from her face and happiness from her deep brown eyes.

Everyone was busy with their respective girls but rey was sitting quite in a corner.

then his eyes fall on taani..he lost his senses..for a second her forgot everything and starts drowning in her deep beautiful eyes.the eyes in which he could look for his whole life.The eyes were he can see the reflection of her heart.where he can see only love..love for him.

here taani's eyes were searching him when she realise that he is already looking at her.for a second their eyes met and she felt complete.her wrld stops for a second.it won't be wrong to say that she also forgot everything.her plan ,her oath to stay away from him.

but her eye contact broke when she felt someone's presence around her.

here ayaan was standing beside her. she look at him and pass a faded smile.

"can i have the pleasure to dance with this beautiful lady" he forward his hand .

taani didnt knw wat to say...neither she wanted to dance with him nor she wanted to insult him by refusing his offer.

she always felt a kind of respect for him from school days..like he always stay quite in school n college. when every guy used to play he just sit in a corner. every boy tries to flirt with girls but he never even look at any girl. Once taani's frnd told her that he is like this from the day when his mom died and his dad married to some other women.She could feel his pain bcoz her parents were also dead but she has a brother with him..who loves her like his lyf.(yeah taayam are siblings and their parents are nt alive)

But neha came at the right tym and drag her away...ayaan clenched his fists and look angrily to the side where neha dragged her.

taani was busy talking with evryone when she looks at the side where rey was sitting..but he was not there anymore.

taani inquires abt him from everyone but no one knew where he is then she dicides to find him.

she was passing throght corridor when she feel like someone's present in RH...she opens the door and see rey is sitting there.

his back is resting on mirror n his face in digging in his curled legs.

taani come inside and sit beside him taking support of mirror and keeps her hand on his shoulder.

he looks at his side and see that she is sitting there...his face was all red and tears were flowing through his eyes. She felt like her whole wrld end when she looks at the tears in his eyes and the worst part is that she is the reason of his tears.

he jerks her hand and maintains a distance from her.

"ab kyu aai ho yaha...just go and live ur life"he looks at other side.

"rey i m going...main hamesha ke liye mumbai chodkar jaa rahi hu"

he gets a shock of 1000V after hearing this from her.

"rey plz aap mujhe bhool jana aur apni life ki nayi shuruvaat karna...i m really sorry for evrything" she holds his hands.

"leave...i said leave right now"he jerks her hand and stands up facing his back to her.

"rey plz meri baat to suno"she keeps her hand on his shoulder.

"kya sunu main...bolo na kya sunu main..yahi na ki main tumhe bhool jau...tumhe bhulakar kisi aur se shaadi kar loon..kisi aur se pyaar karoon..tumhare bina apni poori lyf jeeyu..yahi chahti ho na tum...to thik h jee loonga main apni poori life tumhare bina par kya tum jee sakti ho mujhse door hokar...nahi taani tum nahi jee sakti...mujhe pata hai aaj bhi tum mujhse bahut pyaar karti ho..."he pins her to the mirror harshly holding her shoulders...his grip was so tight that his hands marks were visible on her skin.

he releases her hands and punch mirror with his hand.blood starts coming from his hand .

"chali jao yaha se...chali jao isse pehle main kuch aisa karoon jiske liye mujhe baad mein regret ho...just go taani"he was regretting for all FE scene..he knew he was nt i his sense and in this thing all fault is of taani but still he is guilty that how could he give her pain by throwing his love on her..he is guilty coz he thinks that his actions in their relationship tym made her think so..made her think that he just loves her body..he is also like other bad guys.

"REY...ye kya kiya aapne...rey plz rey mujhe dekhne do..i m sorry rey..i m really very sorry" she takes his hand but he takes his hand back but finally she get it and starts wiping the blood with her saree .

"please dont go taani " he cups her face still crying.

"i have to go rey...plz...rey plz promise me ki aap apne aap ko hurt nahi karoge mere jaane ke baad...plz promise me"she takes his hand in her hands.

but he jerks her hand and move away.

"rey u have to promise me...plz rey..plz rey if u love me then plz promise me" she again holds his hand.

"taani just leave otherwise i'll again end up hurting u...and trust me i dnt want this" he turns.

"no jab tak aap promise nahi karte tab tak main nahi jaane wali "she hold him again.

"i can't hurt u taani...i can't...but if u'll leave me forever than i promise i'll hurt myself everyday...main tabtak khud ko chot pohchaunga jab tak main marr.."

THAP...taani gave a tight slap to rey.

taani moves a little back and fall on ground crying...rey wanted to stop her,hug her,console her but he didnt...he thought that now his right on her is finished..now she is nt his grlfrnd anymre.and if he'll touch her then she'll again think that he used her..he just left her alone crying on ground.

CHAPTER 13 (A): FAITH

after sometym.

rey was moving on road like a lifeless body...it was raining heavely.he was all broken..for the first tym in life he left her all alone..he left her for crying..he started hating himself to make her feel that he dsnt love her.

and then he heard someone calling him from behind..he turn and then taani came running to him nd hug him tightly.he almost lost his balance by her move but he manage to stand but she was hugging him tightly chutching his shirt.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa
Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re

he was trying to break the hug but she was hugging him more and more tightly.then finally she breaks the hug and look into his eyes...they both were all drenched in water and she just stands on her toes and places her lips on his...he gets shocked first. she wrapped her arms round his neck and pull him more.he losts his all senses and melts in her arms..he started kissing her like mad...showing all his pain in that kiss...she kisses him with the same passion. his hands were holding her bare waist protectively and her arms around his neck.he wanted to take her in himslef to protect her from all evil..to keep her safe to make her happy.they smooch for long...tasting each others lips ,cuddling each other..she was all lost in the beautiful moment and flashes of past were passing through his mind..their first kiss,their kiss in bathroom then store room..their sweet masti..they sleeping cuddling each other...but suddely her wrds starts ringing in his mind.

"aapne mujhe...mujhe...USE KIYA" he remember her wrds and then flashes of their break-up came in his mind.he didnt think for a second and pushes her away with a jerk.

she looks at him helplessly..she knew she hurt him so much but the thought of loosing him..the thought that if something will happen to him was frightening her..it was shaking her soul and she just forgot everything...only one thing was in her mind...their uncondition and irrevocable love.

she try to talk to him but he gets more angry and pushes her away and she ends up falling on road...her leg twists and bcoz of high heels she fall down.

he looks at her and then runs towards her.

"i m sorry taani..i m really sorry...vo pata nahi kaise...sorry "he starts massaging her leg to reduce her pain .he was so worried for her and he was just looking at his concern..she was not in such pain coz he was with her but pain,hurt,concern,worry was all vicible on his face.

he picks her in his arms and starts moving..she wraps her arms around his neck and dugs her face in his chest..leaving herself all over him...not caring where they are going..what others will think about them..just feeling the moment in his arms..feeling warmth of his body,his irregular heartbeats and feeling of proctiveness,love n care.

he enters in his house and goes directly in his room and place her on bed..he makes her sleep properly and then starts moving away.

Tadpaye Mujhe Teri Sabhi Baatein
Ek Baar Ay Deewane Jhootha Hi Sahi Pyaar To Kar
Main Bhooli Nahin Haseen Mulakaatein
Bechain Karke Mujhko Mujhse Yun Na Pher Nazar
Roothega Na Mujhse Mere Saathiyan Yeh Vaada Kar
Tere Bina Mushkil Hain Jeena Mera Mere Dil Mein
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Hai Meri Kasam Tujhko Sanam Door Kahin Na Jaa
Yeh Doori Kehti Hain Paas Mere Aaja Re
Aaja Re Aaja Re Aaja Re

he stands up from bed to move away but she holds his hand and sits on bed and make him sit on edge of bed.He looks into her eyes..pain,hurt,,fear was visible clearly in them. fear of losing him was killing her from inside..when he said that he'll die the wrld froze for her..her only reason to live was finished.without him there is no meaning of her existance...her existance is all dependent on him.He was afraid from the feeling what he was facing at that tym...he was trying hard to be strong but like always he was losing his senses after looking in those deep brown eyes.he could see love for him in her eyes ..he knew that she love him but he wanted to hear it from her...he wantd her to confess her love again.

She started moving close to his face and places her hand on back of his head..her one hand holding his wrist and other on his head.with this she started pulling him slowly towards her...she herself lays down on bed with his face just above hers...he was half lying on her and half sitting on bed.she almost meet their lips...when there was just a inch diff between them she speaks those three magical wrds.

"I LOVE U REY"

and with this she softly meet their lips...he also loses himself in that kiss and she make him pull more and more..they kiss other softly for long.then he breaks the kiss .

"I LOVE U TOO TAANI"

and both smiles...just these 3 magical wrds finishes all the problems from their life..now they dnt care what problems thay have with their lives ..they just knw one thing that they are together and now they can face anything...they can pass through any storm holding each other hands.

He was about to get up from her when she bends her head sideways and makes him kiss on her neckline...he didnt wanted to move this further coz he thnks she is nt ready so he moves a lil up and looks in her eyes.

"taani i..."

"plz rey...i trust u"

with this he bends down on her neck and starts placing soft kisses there...he sucks the rain water from there and move towards her shoulders..he slides down her blouse strap a little and starts placing open mouth kisses there. he moves to her face kissing each and every part of her arm ,shoulder and neck. then he starts kising on her face...he kiss her softly on her lips...and then takes away the saree pallu from her front..she felt a little shy and moves away on bed facing her back to him. he now lays down more on bed and opens the string of her blouse softly and then starts placing kisses on her bare back...she was blushing like hell and he was smiling looking his effect on her.their hearts were so happy coz they knew they both love each other and no one can ever seperate them. he makes her turn and look at her face.

she is closing her eyes tightly not ready to face him.he kisses on her eyes and asks her to open her eyes...with his wrds she remember their hospital kiss and starts blushing more..but after his many pleadings she open her eyes and look at him ...and then places her lips on his again. she bites his lower lip and breaks the kiss laughing silently. he smiles on her and remember their kiss on her birthday when she played with him the same way.

"ahh..mujhse panga bahut mehenga padega miss.shekhawat "and he bends on her shoulder and bites her there.she moans in pain but he licks the bite mark and then places light kises their to ease her pain.

and then once again he looks in her eyes and wispers "i love u"and she answer him back by pecking his lips"i love u too".

with this he pulls the sheet over them .(rest u knw na guys)

He moves his hand on his left side of bed to clutch her waist and sleep properly but he gets panic when he didnt feel anyone around...he gets up with a jerk and starts looking here and there.

he was afraid that she left him alone...the thought in his mind that she left him alone even after claiming that she loves him.

but then his eyes fall on her standing in balcony wearing his shirt only and adoring the nights beauty.he smile and sighs a relief that she is still with him..he gets up from bed and slips into his trousers and move towards her.

" wat happened??"he ask holding her waist from back.

there was a silence for long but after along tym he heard her voice.

"It was him rey...vo stalker...it was him behind ur accident."she whispers still looking outside and keeps her hand on his hand resting on her waist.

"tumhe kaise pata..."he turns her by shoulder.

"oh..wait..wait...isse liye tum mujhe chodkar jaa rahi thi...bcoz of him...for my safety"he looks in her eyes for anwer.

"I am sorry rey...i m really very sorry..plz mujhe maaf kar do..main bahut darr gayi thi...agar aapko kuch ho jata to main..."she starts crying hugging him.

"hey hey hey sweetheart...look at me...believe me mujhe kuch nhi hoga...jab tak tum mere saath ho tabtak mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta...aur rahi baat us stalker ki to usse main nahi chodne wala...i will show him hell for threatning u..i'll make him pay for his deeds...and i have a perfect plan also"

"wat plan???" she asks looking in his eyes.

"I'll tell u in morning ,okay..now come lets sleep u must be tired" he holds her hand to take her with him.

"plz rey yaha ruko na thodi der...its so beautiful here...plz i want to live this moment with u..." she pleads holding his hand.

a beautiful smile appars on his face and he smiles looking at her.

he makes her stand there and move inside..she gets sad that first tym in their relatonship period he is denying to fullfill her wish.

she started to move inside when he come back with a mattress,quilt and pillow.A smile adorns her face and she looks at him happily.

he arrange everything on balcony floor and then make her sleep with him in a single quilt and she rests her head on his arm and he wraps his another arm around her protectively.

they both were just adoring the nights beauty ..it was still raining outside and they were enjoying it sleeping there comfortably in each others arms.

CHAPTER 13 B: TOGETHER FOREVER

Taani sleeps snugging in his arms. feeling the warmth of his body..her face was hidden in his neck and her hands were resting on his hard mascular chest.
His one hand was holding her protectively and the other one was busy in caressing her hairs.
Then it started raining badly and so he took her in his arms and moves inside and place her on bed carefully nt desturbing her peacefull sleep.
And then his phone starts ringing and it was swayam.
They both talk for a while...rey assured swayam that taani is with him and everything is now normal btwn them.swayam informed that he is at sharon's place .He went there to drop her but due to bad weather he had to stay there.They both chucks the call and went to sleep.
Rey came near her bed and sleeps besde hugging her...she smiles feeling him around her.

At the same tym a guy enters in a dark room and switched on the lights.
He is none other than ayaan.he moves near taani's pictures and caress them with love.
Then he opens the cuboard which is filled with her memory ,her belongings.

He takes out a red scarf and feels it touching on his cheeks...then tries to feel the sweet aroma of that scarf.

He gets lost in flashback
Taani is sitting with her friends in college canteen...they are eating,talking,laughing.
She is all lost with her friends and didnt notice gaze of the guy next to her table.
There ayaan was sitting and admiring love of his life...he was alone.
He was all lost in her innocent face,her sweet voice, her giggles and breathtaking smile.She is wearing a yellow dress and some books and a red scarf is kept on the table in front of her.
She talks for a long and then the bell rings and all the girls leave for their classes.
Ayaan notice that she forgot her scarf there on table...he moves there and takes it in his hands. He kisses it and keeps it in his jacket pocket.

Flashback ends~

"Jaan, i m so happy today...now u'll be mine..ab vo rey humare raaste se hat jayega...tumne proove kar diya ki tum bhi mujhse pyaar karti ho..tumne usse break-up kar liya...i love u jaan..i just love u so much...now i cant wait to make u mine"
and he starts dancing with that scarf and gets lost in his dreamland..where he is with taani.

Next Morning~
Taani opens her eyes and looks here and there lazily..then she felt something heavy on her tummy...she moves aside and then looks at the most beautiful sight of her life.
There his sweet would be husband was sleeping, cuddling her.A sweet smile was on his face and some of his hairs were falling on his forhead.
taani takes a long breath to take herself back from the naughy thoughts which were arising in her head.
She moves a little forward and tucks his hair behind his ears and then places a kiss on his forhead and then moves towards his lips and places a peck there. After several tries she got succesful in freeing herself from his grip and moves towards the washroom.
She gets down the hot shower..the love bites and marks on her delicate skin were painng a lot...but pleasure of being his was far beyond these pains.She was happy that he owns there marks,he owns her, her soul.
She turns off the shower and drapes herslef in a towel and moves towards the big mirror.
She looks at her image..her pink swollen lips,red cheeks due to blush,bite mark on her shoulder and his nail marks on her neck and upper body.She blushes more thinking abt last night. She moves her hands on those marks and remember how he bited her last ni8, how he made love with her,how he marked her as his own.Then she moves her hands towards her lips and remember there numerous kisses last night...how he kissed her passionatly..she remember his touch,his light kisses on her whole body, how he cared for her last ni8, how he loved her to fullfill her wish.Their sweet talks,laughter,giggles,moans were ringing in her mind. His sweet nothings in her ears and his sweet talks to make her feel comfortable.And finlly the tym which they spent in balcony and their passionate,needy kiss there.
She blushes more remembering this..then she drops down the towel and wear his new shirt which she brought from his cuboard.

i've waited a hundred years.
but i'd wait a million more for you.
nothing prepared me for
what the privilege of being yours would do.

if i had only felt the warmth within your touch,
if i had only seen how you smile when you blush,
or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough,
i would have known what i was living for all along. what i've been living for.

your love is my turning page,
where only the sweetest words remain.
every kiss is a cursive line,
every touch is a redefining phrase.

i surrender who i've been for who you are,
for nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart.
if i had only felt how it feels to be yours,
well, i would have known what I've been living for all along.
what i've been living for.

She comes out from washroom drying her wet hairs with a towel.He was standing near balcony door waiting for her to come out and then his eyes fell on her . and the wrld stops there.He gets lost in the beauty standing in front of him.He starts moving towards her and she gets consious and starts moving bck.
He was all lost on her,passion,love,desire was visible in his eyes.She gulps down looking in his eyes...she didnt knew wat will happen next but she also wanted to get lost in him,she also wanted to live with him forever.
With these thoughts she continued moving back until her back hit with wall.
He moves and stands in front of her.There was just a inch distance btwn them,she could feel his hot breath on her skin and causing a burning effect there.She closes her eyes and he moves his hands upwards and moves it lovingly on her cheeks and then trails it down from her neck,shoulder to her long arms and interwines his hands with hers.He feels every part of her neck,shoulder and arms through his white shirt covering her whole upper part.He moves his head a little forward and starts blowing air on her neck and in response she closes her eyes more tightly and hr grip on their interwined hand tightens. she bends her head a lil side and he starts kissing her neck,he places open mouth kisses there..he suck the water from her neck which was dripping through her wet hairs.And then slides her shirt down from one shoulder with his one free hand and starts kissing there.She releases her hand from his grip and holds his shoulders tightly for support. she was feeling so weak on her knees, she could fall down at any moment.understanding her condition he stops his sweet torture and finally places his lips on hers.
He sucks his lower lip and smooches it ,he starts nibbling it and she tightens her grip on his shoulder.He caress her lower lip for long and then moves to upper one and repeat the same with it.He wraps his arms tightly on her waist and she gasps on his sudden move,taking advantage of this opportunity he enters her mouth to taste her fully.She wraps her arms around his neck and starts taking part in kiss with her whole heart.They entangled their tounges,fights for domianance and their tounges dances in same rhythm.
They were all lost in kissing each other but the same tym his phone starts ringing but they didnt paid any attension to it.They kept tasting each other but after 2-3 more righs taani comes to senses and pushes him back.He didnt pay attension to her and kept kissing but after her many struggles he let go off her.They both moves a lil back and both were breathing heavely.He looks at her and she was struggling for breath,sweat was crept on her forhead and neck,her lips were now more swollen and her cheeks were red.She arranges her shirt and closes the buttons which he opened while kissing.Finally they got enough breath to speak something.

"rey phone"she indicates towards phone and then he could heard its ringing.

"tumhara kabab mein haddi bhai hi hoga pakka,pata nahi saale ko meri kiss kharab karne mein kya maza aata h"he moves towards phone which was kept on bedside table.But his facial epressions changes when he look at the caller's name.

"taani its an important call for me..main baat karta hu tum tabtak jakar plz coffee bana lo.kitchen is downstairs on left aur haan dnt feel uncomfortable,kaka ghar pe nahi h...only we two are here so u can go out in this shirt" she smiles that how much he understand her.
She moves out of room nd he starts talking on phone.

After 10 minutes she enters in room and he is still talking on phone standing in balcony.

"yes i want everythin to be done on tym...i want all the details in one week and full protection for her(taani) and my friends..okay thank u sir and plz take extra care of their privacy..i don't want them to feel ur ppls presence...they'll not agree for protction so plz keep it a secret and try to find out all the details soon...okay thank u...yes i'll be extra carefull from now..okay bye" He cuts the call and then see that she is standing there with 2 cups of coffee.
She smiles and he smiles back.
They both sit on chairs in balcony and sips their coffee.

"what's the plan???" she asks him casually.
"plan???? "he knew what she is talking abt but still acts.
"rey plz dnt act...stalker to pakadne ka plan and abhi aapko kiska call aaya tha..aap itna tension mein kyu the" she keeps her cup down on table and looks at him.
"taani plz dnt ask me now,abhi main kuch nahi bata sakta...i dnt want to involve u in all this" he continues sipping his coffee.
"but i m already involved in this damnit...rey ye sab meri vajah se start hua h and isse khatam bhi main hi karoongi...plz rey aisa kuch mat karna jisse main aapko dobara kho doon...main nahi seh paungi rey..aapko ek baar khone ka dard main seh chuki hu par ab mujhmein himmat nahi h...jab aapka accident hua tha tab mujhpe kya beet rahi thi aap soch bhi nahi sakte...rey plz ab main aapko nahi khona chahti...main aapke saath jeena chahti hu." she brokes down in tears.

He knels down in front of her chair and cups her face.
"shhh..stop crying taani..plz dnt cry...look at me...taani mujhe kuch nahi hoga...i promise u main aisa kuch nahi karoonga jisse humein alag hona pade...u trust me naa" he looks at her and she nods.
"so let me do this taani...main tumhe ya apne aapko kuch nahi hone doonga...just trust me one more tym...i also want to live my whole life with u...and i promise u...i promise u we'll live together...together forever.

she hugs him tightly and he hugs her back patting her back..he places a light kiss on her hair.

CHAPTER 14 A : Final Proposal

Rey was busy with some clothes in a room and taani was just waiting for him..he came in his room(taani's waiting there) with a bundle of clothes.

"sweetheart ye kuch sharon ke clothes h jo guest room mein the..u can wear anyone frm this" he threw the clothes on bed and strts selecting a dress for her.

"hows this???" he showed a short black strapless dress .she shooks her head.

"what abt this???" He took a pink top with little straps and a white skirt. She again shooks her head.

"ye to meri bhi fav hai...u should try this "he gave her a white knee-lenght size dress strapless and low back. She again shook her head.

"WTH taani,tumhe to koi dress acchi hi nahi lag rahi..ek kaam karo meri shirt mein hi apne ghar chali jao..aur jab swayam puchega to bol dena ki bhai mujhe sharon ke clothes se jyada rey ke clothes mein intrest hai"

She gets sad that he shouted on her..she was feeling shy to tell him the reason that why cant she wear these dresses but now he shouted on her and make her damn angry.

"rey aap mujhpe chilla rahe ho...saari galti aapki hai aur aap mujhe blame kar rahe ho."she marches on him showing her index finger.

"main ye strapless,backless dresses aapki vajah se nahi pehen sakti...look aapne kya kiya h..agar bhai ne poocha ki ye bite mark kaha se aaya to kya bolungi ki main vampires ke saath dinner pe gayi thi and unhone mujhe hi apna dinner bana liya.." she moves her shirt a little side to show him the bite mark..his eyes widens and he feels guilty that it must be paining.

"aap to kuch nahi samajhte...bhai ke saamne awkward to mujhe lagega na..bhai pata nahi kaise react karenge..main pehle hi itna darri hui hu,uppar se aap mujhpe hi chilla rahe ho" she sits on sofa and starts sobbing.

he goes and sits in front of her on his knees and tries to make her look at him but she refuses and cries more.

"taani plz look at me sweetheart...i m so sorry..i m sorry pata nahi mujhe kya ho gaya tha..main tumhe hurt karna nahi chahta tha but last ni8 i crossed my limits..mujhe swayam ke baare mein sochna chahiye tha..u were not in ur senses but mujhe apni limits mein rehna chahiye tha...i m sorry...i m sorry for everything"

she looks at him in disbelief...

"rey aapko lagta h ki kal raat jo bhi hua vo galat tha...humein apni limits mein rehna chahiye tha???...rey its all my fault...main aapko force kiya tha..i lost my senses but i dnt regret that..." she kneels down to his level.

"rey last night was best night of my life..i dnt regret anything...rey it was nt a mistake...we didnt commited any sin...it was pure rey...it was our love..."she cups his face which was bend down guiltly.

"plz rey dnt misundrstnd me...main bas thoda pareshaan hoon ki agar bhai ko pata chala to kahi unhe bura na lage...but i love u and loving u can never be a mistake for me...i love u rey...i love u for my life" she places her lips on his to make him believe that how much she loves him.

He responds equally to the kiss..thay kiss each other for long.It was a soft kiss to sooth each others pain.

after long rey brakes the kiss and look at her shoulder.

"taani it must be hurting na...i m sorry ...i dnt knw how i lost my senses and hurt u like this...but trust me maine jaanbujhkar tumhe pain nahi diya"he looks in her eyes guiltily but he could see love for him in her eyes.

"shhh rey..its nt hurting...this pain is very spcl for me..rey this mark is given by u...aapse judi hui har cheez mere liye bahut precious hai...ya but ek problem hai...i cant wear those dresses in front of bhai and anyone else...sabke questions ke answer nahi h mere paas." he smiles and thanks god for sending taani in his life.

"In that case u dnt wrry...main abhi jaakar dekhta hu tumhare liye koi covering dress hai ki nahi...and agar nahi h to main abhi shop se buy karke laata hu...u just relax" he moves out of room.

she waits for him and then he comes back with a jacket.

"taani u can wear any of those dresses and cover up with this jacket...fortunately sharon ne guest room mein apni jacket rakkhi hui thi" he hands her one black jacket.She smiles and take it..then she picks his fav white dress and starts going in bathroom.

"taani wait" he stps her holding her wrist...she missed a heartbeat and gets scared that what he is upto now..he comes near her and her back was touching his front now...she starts breathing heavely and closes her eyes.

He moves his hand to her shoulder and slides down her shirt from there...she shuts her already closed eyes more tightly and he smirks looking at her...he pulls out a tube(ointment ) from his pocket and starts massaging it on her bite mark and nail marks...she starts moaning on his hard touch and he smiles looking his effect on her.

And after applying medicine he leaves her and moves back...after a while her breath gets normal and she realise that he left her...he pulls up her shirt and places it back on its position.

She then reslise that he was applying medicine on her marks...she blushes that what she was thinking.

" main to davai laga raha tha...vaise tumne kya samjha"he smirks and tries to look at her bend down face.

"vo...vo..main change karke aati hu "she runs in bathroom and shuts the door behind her.

He smiles on her innocence and then starts talking with someone on his phone.

After 10 minutes she comes out wearing short white dress...she was looking like an angel..she moves near him and then he notice her.

He gets mermerize with her beauty...but he feels guilty also after looking at those marks on her shoulders.Then she takes the jacket from bed and covers herself and passes him a assuring smile that she is fine and he dnt need to feel guilty.

Then he also moves inside to get ready..then both have their breakfast together and leaves for taani's house.

They enter it was afternoon tym...everyone was present there.

Sharon opens the door for them and passes a bright smile. TaaRey also smiles back.

"hmm so love birds ko fursat mil gayi romance se"simmi comes on door behind sharon..taani blushes and rey passes a 'i'll kill u' look to her.

"taani u fine na...??"swayam asks giving her a side hug.

"haan bhai mujhe kya hoga...i m absolutely fine"she hugs him back.

"accha ab andar to chalo "sharon drags taani inside.

they all sit there..all were happy for TR...all were sipping their coffee but vicky notice that rey was passing him angry glares and there all boys were looking at rey...swayam was observing him and girls were observing taani.

"taani mujhe tujhse kuch baat karni h...chal na andar" vicky holds her wrist .

"arre coffee to khatam karne do "

"chal andar khatam kar lena.."he holds both cups(taani's and his cup) and moves inside...she follows him giving rey 'i m dead'look.

Taacky goes in taani's room.

Here all boys surrounds rey.

"rey tera aur taani ka patch up ho gaya na"nil asks.

"haan"rey nods his head lightly.

"kaise hua???" swayam glares rey.

"vo taani mujhse naraz thi and maine usse mana liya " (he didnt tell the real matter coz he didnt wanted them to get worried)

"Oh...rey kaise manaya...us din projector room jaise"simmi laughs and all girls follows.

"ye tumhara naraz manane ka kya chakkar hai??"swayam makes a angry look.

"arre koi chakkar vakkar nahi h swayam...tu bhi kya faltu mein pagal hue jaa raha h..main ye cup rakhke aata hu" rey tries to standup but swayam pulls him back .

"ye main rakh doonga...tu mujhe ye bta tune taani ko manaya kaise??"he takes the cup and places it on table.

"arre bas maine sorry bola aur vo maan gayi ..simple"

"no its nt that simple...kuch to gadbad hai pakka"swayam stands up and starts pacing in room.

rey gives evryone 'save me guys'look.

"arre chod na swayam...hoga inke beech ka matter tu kyu tension le raha h"nil stps him.

and then rey's phone starts ringing.He excuses himself.

chapter 14B : Final Proposal

"R u planning to tell me now or i should wait more??"

vicky was throwing daggers on taani and taani was just silently sitting on bed sipping her coffee.

"what r u saying vicky???"

she asked innocently.she was hell confused that how come vicky sensed something betwn her and rey and y he is giving her those damn looks.

"taani u were planning to leave mumbai without telling me..do u have any idea how was i feeling when i came to know abt my best frnd from a third person"

taani didnt expected this..krishna ji was surely playing some stupid game with her, only she knew how she managed to handle rey. though it was a superb experience , but still she was scared from the consequences of her own decision and now her best frnd is misunderstanding her.

"who told u ??? "

"that doesn't matter..the only thing matters is that u didnt find it important to share with me..u didnt even informed me let alone sharing. am i nobody in ur life?? "

he was damn angry and was trying hard to show his anger in his wrds but taani didnt miss the pain in his last wrds..damn why she didnt tell him anything regarding her stupid decision.How dare she hurt the person who stood beside her in all goods and bads. who supported her in the hard tym of her life.who was her best frnd. her only frnd who cares for her like she is his life.damn her stupid brain to forgot abt sharing with him.

she stood up from bed after keeping the cup on side table and stood in front of vicky.

"i m so so so so so sorry vicky..i just forgot to tell u..plz forgive me...it was stupid of me to run away from problems but now i will face them with ur support..rey is with me and i want ur support too..plz forgive me "

she holds her ears and stood in front of him with a puppy face. how could someone not melt with that i-m-so-innocent face.

"tu nahi jaa rahi h na???? "

more than angry he was sad to knw that she is going to leave him and everyone. but now her wrds brought a hope in his heart that now he is not gonna lose his best frnd.

she shooks her head and smiles broadly . he pulls her into a bear hug.

after sometm taacky are sitting and talking.

"so who told u that i was planning to leave??"

"today morning i got these plane tickets and admission form in ur room..so i guessed that u were planning to leave"

"taani why was rey giving me those looks since u both came...it looks like he is angry on me for something"

taani bites her lip and slowly slid away from bed towards her cuboard , pretending it was not a matter to discuss. vicky sensed some diff. in her behaviour.he followed her.

"taani i m asking u something..why was rey giving me those looks ??"

taani closes her eyes.

"i told him that u knew about all break up fiasco and u were supporting me through out in hiding the real matter from rey"

vicky was just blankly staring her without even blinking.taani opened her eyes and tried to figure out why vicky is playing statue-statue wth her.she shooks him.

"vicky r u alright???"

"taani he'll kill me...i hid this from him. I m his childhood frnd and i know he is planning to kill me..god plz save me"

"arre nahi vicky, he is not mad on u .I explained him everything"

"hope so"

rey came back after attending the call.Taacky also come in d queue.

"guys i want to announce something"

everyone looked towards him.

Rey holds taani's hand and drags her in middle of living room.

"okay rey u have did this before too, so no need to ger nervous. U already knw her answer"

he was talking to himself.

"rey what r u doing, say what is it, we dnt have whole night to stay here"

swayam got irritated.

"swayam actually taani already said yes but its for ur satisfaction"

rey kneels down in frnt of taani.and took out a red rose from his jacket pocket.

"taani u r my life, i knw we both cant live without each other, so i want to spend the remaining days of my life with u...will u marry me"

taani looked at him in shock and then she looked at swayam who was giving angry glares to rey.

everone starte hooting.

"say yes taani, say yes"

taani takes the rose from his hand.

"YES"

everyone smiled and then rey got up and hugged her.

Then rey take taani's hand and moves towards swayam.

"swayam my parents are coming next week, and u r taani's guardian so they will talk to u abt our marriage..and now college is over so i dont want to delay this"

Swayam was so happy that finally his baby sis will get married to her dream guy.

He hugged rey and rey was shocked bcoz he was expecting that swayam will beat him black n blue for proposing his sis.

He hugged him back and then shared a group hug.

All girls were sitting in taani's room and were discussing abt rey's proposal.

taani narrated them how rey proposed her on her b'day night in hosptal.

all girls were so happy that rey loves her so much.Suddenly rinni started crying.

rinni-red

simmi-blue

aashi-pink

sharon-purple

neha-green

taani-brown

"wat happened rinni, tu ro kyu rahi h??"

"ab taani rey se shaadi karke humein chodkar chali jeyegi "

all slaps their hands on their forhead.

"dumbo , rey kaha jaane wala h, remember he is a part of D3 team so vo aur taani humare saath hi rahenge"

"arre haan, ye to maine socha hi nahi"

"but phir bhi hum masti types kaha kar payenge...rey aur taani to apni married life mein busy ho jayeneg and hum sab bhi team events mein busy ho jayenge"

"aashi having point"

"hey guys lets go out for a girls party"

"yeah gr8 idea sharon, wat say???"

"rey will never allow me to go out bcoz of that stalker"

taani makes a sad face.

"ye to atyachaar types hai "

sharon smiles evilly.

"guys rey is going to have a hard tym "

everyone looks at her in confusion, she narrates the whole plan to them.

....pooja.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
update it soon
i really wanna know what will happen next
cntu soon
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey its toogood 😛
Loved taarey , 😛 😉
Taavicy convo their bond 😛
Vicky ka reaction scary from rey 😆
Awww taarey confession n proposal 😛
Yeee
Taarey couple n would be husband wife awesome
Plz dear update soon
taarey-forever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
em seriously in luv wid dis FF ..
aaj doobara shure padha ..

enjoyed alot reading it ..! 😃

pls update soon .. 😊
-VJ.ReyManiac- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yippie... New thread..! Thanx for it dea...! I luv dis story vry much... N waitin from vry long for d update... So get wel soon n pls jaldi update kardo...!
asthanagalia075 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 yr plzz update d story ... Ds one f d best story ... I hv read plzzz update and pm me plzzz
Hola!!
Guys I am back with Junoon's updates.Sorry for the delay.

Chapter 15 : Wedding Bells :D

All the girls entered inside Simmi's farm house.It was situated on outskirts of Mumbai and not many people knew about it.The boys were worried to let them go but the girls convinced them with their drama. They blackmailed Rey to break off the wedding and finally he agreed.

The girls got settled on couch in living room.They all were hell excited to spend some time alone.They knew that after some days they all will get busy in their works.So,they wanted to get maximum fun from this visit.

~

Here boys were scared for them.They didn't wanted to let them go alone.And more to it they didn't even told them that where they are going. VicReYam were hell scared for Taani's safety.But they didn't stop her because they knew that Taani would feel worse if they'll stop her from having fun just because they were worried about her.They didn't wanted her to be sad that because of that stalker they all stopped her from doing anything with her will.So,for her happiness they allowed her but now they are having hard time only thinking about her well-being.

Nil:"Dude we have to find them...ye girls humare bina enjoy kaise kar sakti hai"nil sits down on sofa sadly.

Vicky:"yeah...kagu bata rahi thi girls party mein vo kitna enjoy karte h...humein unhe dhoondna hi padega"

Vicky put his point forward.He was really worried for Taani,Neha and other girls safety. Only He,Rey and Taani knew that that stalker was behing His and Rey's accident.And he was scared for everyone's safety coz now he was well aware that that stalker can stoop really very low to get Taani.And he would be damned if he'll fail to protect his best friend.

And same was the condition of ReYam.They just wanted to go to girls as soon as possible.

They all were thinking something when Rey got an idea.He excused himself and called his detective friend whose men were keeping an eye over girls safety.He asked him to increase the security and also asked him about girls where abouts.
After making some more calls he returned back to boys.

~
The girls were here in farm house from past two days and nothing happened.They were enjoying their life to the fullest.Though they were missing fun with boys but Girls fun is also a treat for them.They hardly get chance to be alone without boys and now when they got such rare chance so they didn't wanted to ruin it.

Woah, yeah yeah, mm aa aa aah, yeah

Sharon and Neha were sleeping on bed when they heard someone humming in balcony.They found the space between them empty where Taani was sleeping last night.They got up and stepped out from bed.

Simmi,Rinni and Aashi also came out in balcony.Their room's balcony was atteched with other room.They all saw Taani standing there and humming and looking outside.It was raining.

(Eli re eli, kya hai yeh paheli
Aisa vaisa kuch kyoon hota hai saheli) - 2
Meri angdaaiyaan
Meri angdaaiyaan, meri tanhaaiyaan
Meri angdaaiyaan kitni akeli
Aisa vaisa kuch kyoon hota hai saheli)
Tu du rum, tu du rum tu du rum
Tu du rum, tu du rum- 2

Taani turned around and saw them and starting singing addressing them.A bright smile was plastered on her face and it was not hard to guess that she was so much in love.They too joined her and started swaying on the song.

Chali hain ab ke baras na jaane
Kaisi yeh hawaayein
Chaloon main laakh sambhalke
Par kadam dagmagaaye

They all got ready and were gathered in area in front of house.They were sitting in a round area covered with roof.A table and some chairs were placed there.
Sharon stood up near pillar of the sitting area and started humming remembering her time spent with Swayam.

Na jaane kyoon aisi baatein
Mere dil mein aaye jaaye
Ke meri saari saheliyaan mehndi lagaaye
Main bhi aage kar doon apni hatheli
Eli re eli, kya hai yeh paheli
Aisa vaisa kuch kyoon hota hai saheli

Taani who was sitting beside other girls started thinking about her life ahead with Rey.She caressed her ring which Rey gifted her.She could not believe she'd be married and that too soon.
All girls were really happy for their friend.They all danced with their full heart to enjoy this precious moment.

Yeh din hai chhote chhote
To badi lambi lambi raatein
Arre lo, saawan se pehle
Hone lagi barsaatein

All girls were dancing madly in rain.They were dressed in white colored clothes.Taani was standing resting on a pole and thinking about the priceless time she spent with Rey.Their kisses,the night they consummated and the moment he proposed her for marriage.

Kisi se hone lagi hai
Sapnon mein mulaqaatein

All girls noticed the lost state of their friend and stopped their dancing and moved towards Taani.Neha teased taani and sang above lines.

O jaao, mujhko sikhaao na
Tum aisi vaisi baatein

Taani pushed Neha back and moved from there acting like she was not thinking at lot about Rey.

Tum dono ne milke jaan meri le li

Sharon smacked Taani and Neha's head.

Eli re eli, kya hai yeh paheli
Aisa vaisa kuch kyoon hota hai saheli
Tu du rum, tu du rum

The girls again swayed with song.The rain stopped but still they continued their masti.

O ve a va o, vi vi vi vi vi
Vi vi, vi vi, la da di da, la ra la la

The girls were dancing when they heard some manly voice singing from far.They rushed forward and their a jeep entered in which D3 boys were sitting.

O dekho, koi tasveer nahin
Yeh ek paigaam hai
Kisi ne door se bhejaa tum
Sab ko salaam hai
Badi hi pyaari si soorat
Bada pyaara pyaara naam hai

Swayam got down with a envelope in his hand.Girls rushed towards boys.Taani hugged Swayam first and asked him about envelope but he refused to give it to her.

Dilon ko mel karaana
Achhe doston ka kaam hai

Vicky snatched the envelope from Swayam and gave it to Taani.

Tum aise ek hai dulhan ho naveli

Taani was opening the envelope when all boys teased her.She opened it and the next second her breath got hitched in herself.She was shocked to see a wedding card in her hand.It was Her and Rey's wedding card.She couldn't believe what she saw.Tears appeared in her eyes.She looked towards Rey who was till now standing silently behind everyone.He nodded his head in affarmative and she rushed towards him and hugged him tightly.

Aisa vaisa kuch kyoon hota hai saheli) - 2
Tu du rum, tu du rum

They all danced a lot and then finally moved inside.

~
They all were sitting in living room after changing in fresh clothes.Though girls were happy with boys arrival but still they were expecting some explanation from them.

Swayam:"Guys,Yesterday I met with Rey's parents and we decided to get Taani and Rey married as soon as possible.Uncle-Aunty were really worried for Taani's safety and Uncle have a very important work next week so they insisted on wedding to be performed this week only."

Swayam explained calmly to all girls.

Vicky:"And this Majnu Rey was also dying to get married fast so we came here today itself.From tomorrow wedding preparation would start in Swayam and Taani's farm house."

Rey:"And Mom-Dad will meet us directly there."

All the girls were really happy for Taani and Rey.Their happiness knew no bounds and they all celebrated till late and then packed all their stuff and slept late at night to leave for TaaYam's farmhouse next morning.

Hola again,
Sorry for the short and NO TR update.But I started this FF after so long so I needed a base for it.Next update will be full of TaaRey for sure.

My Writing Index

Ravee's INDEX:: World Of Imagination

For PM's add my this accnt.

Hit Like and Comment my brilliant readers <3

love ravee :*

&

love

ravee (sunflower) <3 :)

Edited by butterfly-ravee - 10 years ago