Dec 27th- And the Award Goes to...

Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
So, while I believe everyone played their parts pretty well, I must say that some acting just astounded me...

But there can be only 1 winner and so the nominations (in no particular order) are:

Raman - he acknowledges the fact that Ruhi reminds him of Shagun and he only has revenge on his mind.

Bhalla Dad - a telling-off worthy of an award, surely.. he really nailed it, wouldn't you agree?

Ishita - her reaction after seeing her parents, the way she consoled them and her mum, especially... telling them to take things positive and her explosion in the privacy of her room.. super!

Iyer Mum - a distraught mum, heartbroken at the way things have gone for her daughter who does only good for people- and willing to apologize to rectify her daughter's situation...

And without further ado, the award goes to - Neena Kulkarni the Iyer Mum, Madhavi, also Ishita's mum. Actually Ishita and her mum came in close for this award but Neena deserved the credit for her acting last night. I look so forward to seeing more!

Congrats, Neena!

Anyone else you think deserved a nomination? Please share!

Edited by Chimpsy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varunD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
well said... she was awesome...
Nichuss thumbnail
yup madhavi...was the award winner of strday espd...
the shattered mother
raja.rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my vote goes to the Iyer Mom... Madhu... she was brilliant...
Chimpsy thumbnail
Thanks everyone, for stopping by to read, like and comment on my first thread on YHM.
Hosh_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great nominations... I love the way Mr Bhalla took hold of the situation, reprimanded Raman and his mom for accusing their neighbours of kidnapping. I was pleasantly suprised for i didn't expect him to be so strong.

Raman and Ishita are always perfect.

But the award truly goes to Madhavi..She brought tears to my eyes when she came out of the police station..wonderful acting..
Chimpsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hosh_04

Great nominations... I love the way Mr Bhalla took hold of the situation, reprimanded Raman and his mom for accusing their neighbours of kidnapping. I was pleasantly suprised for i didn't expect him to be so strong.

Raman and Ishita are always perfect.

But the award truly goes to Madhavi..She brought tears to my eyes when she came out of the police station..wonderful acting..

Thanks, Hosh. So true about Mr Bhalla- I was so happy to see him set Raman straight- the perfect person to do it and he did it so well too! He said all those things that I would have wanted to tell Raman to his face! Kudos to him!

Madhavi's acting made me cry too... the police station scene was beautifully taken. We could easily relate to how she felt! I loved it. Hope all the actors will work hard to show us just how good they are (if they haven't already!) This serial has a lot of potential and I'm loving it so much!

-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Great post ..
Indeed Neena Kulkarni did a phenomenal job, her emotions were so real ..
And the Bhalla dad was nothing less too in rebuking Raman and Mrs Bhalla ⭐️

Btw, what is Bhalla Dad's real name ??
Edited by -ChutkiBajake- - 10 years ago
Chimpsy thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChutkiBajake-

Great post ..

Indeed Neena Kulkarni did a phenomenal job, her emotions were so real ..
And the Bhalla dad was nothing less too in rebuking Raman and Mrs Bhalla ⭐️

Btw, what is Bhalla Dad's real name ??

Sorry to disappoint you, my dear. I've searched high and low and can't seem to get his name.