Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
RIP Asad n QH 😆 Show ka Satyanaash ho gyaa buri terah 😆
v.s.k_fangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😭
i am crying. why gul always do this????????????????????? and that zee and their so called ego😡. when karan is ready to forgive every thing then why not zee?pls zee just once go and sort out the matter. i cant imagine any one in place of karan. ksg=asad.asad=ksg. i am sorry i sound may be rude but the fact is mohit, sj(though i love her a lot) and no raqesh can save the show. it cant bring trp now. i cant stand any one in place of karan..asya always be kabhi.

i hope some miracale happen just happened at the time of barun. that time sp also replace barun and they already start the shoot with the new actor, but atlast due to fan pressure they brought back barun . and withhim ended the show.

I WANT KSG BACK AS ASAD AHMED KHAN.
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Asad-Kii-Arzoo

RIP Asad n QH 😆 Show ka Satyanaash ho gyaa buri terah 😆

Exactly but what to do😆
mila112 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love Ksg and going to miss him a lot. I have seen some of Raqesh's work in the past and found him to be a decent actor..he should be given a chance.
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rough waters...
Boat is shaking..
But still..
Wish Raqesh all the best...
SacredLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yar asya ka nikaq bhi nahi hua aur
mera asad badal dala zee sab kuch kharab kardita
3,4mahino mein asya(kabhi) ki shadi kar dete thoda hot romance de dete 😳
but nahi raqesh ko lane ki kya jaroorat thi
it will be very difficult for raqesh lets see dubati naiya ko paar laga pata hai ya nahi
all the best raqesh dear u really need it
Edited by SacredLove - 10 years ago
SANYAGAUTAM13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will hate to see him as Asad and will not be watching. But what pisses me is if karan ifs going around recommending all this,then he actually wanted to quit, that saddens and angers me again, why couldn't we have had a proper closure
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
though i'm sad that dey'll be no more kabhi...but I love Raqesh :*
hez awesome :D
i'm glad he'l b a part of QH :)
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SANYAGAUTAM13

I will hate to see him as Asad and will not be watching. But what pisses me is if karan ifs going around recommending all this,then he actually wanted to quit, that saddens and angers me again, why couldn't we have had a proper closure

See we know he is ill ok..he asked the channel n ph to cooperate with him. which they didnt do. he clearly said them that he is not keeping well and asked for time may be they didnt agree on it so he said fine i will leave and you can replace me and suggested rakesh.. This was just the talks going on.. He was still shooting till the 19th dec then as usual because of his health he left again and this time its for christmas as well. In this mean time these channel ppl defamed him published rubbish about him...Even if he was thinking of continuing after coming back from delhi now he has completely dropped it bcz of this insult.

He already knew that we wont be able to do it anymore but was still trying but as you see this tamasha happend now their is no hopes of him returning and zee ppl have already moved on

I think this is the actual story- I may be wrong but this is wat i think
964749 thumbnail
Good luck to you Raqesh, hope you do well. Best of luck! Gul is really good at casting her actors so I'm sure Raqesh will do his job well.