what kind of family are Bhallas seriously disappointed

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
ruhi just came out from the jaws of death...and here the crazy mother-daughter duo are forcing raman to attend the interview and blackmail him with ashok's name...raman already cancel his interview and its a good decision as being a father...he needs to take care of his sick daughter...he needs to be with his daughter at this point of time when she is very weak and sick...and here the mother-daughter are forcing raman to attend the interview...does this family deserve ruhi...first of all they can't take good care of ruhi...using foul language infront of the little girl and let her stay with some stranger...now when raman needs to be with his daughter...they are forcing things on him...
that simi blackmails him with ashok's name and once again raman change his mind...can't she mind her own business...disgusting...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I fail to understand the Ballas ! They put Raman's ego over Ruhi's health. And the most disappointing part was , even after all this happened they ( except Mr Balla ) don't have the manners to apologize. Yes they called the police out of concern but a lot has happened which they could have avoided only if they were lil bit responsible.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

I fail to understand the Ballas ! They put Raman's ego over Ruhi's health. And the most disappointing part was , even after all this happened they ( except Mr Balla ) don't have the manners to apologize. Yes they called the police out of concern but a lot has happened which they could have avoided only if they were lil bit responsible.

i agree...the family is sometimes crazy...😡
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
There is a saying tat wife n children to a man in present janam is result of his deeds in prevs janams lool.poor mr.bhalla n ruhi lool.