Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
what matters the most is that ishu saved ruhi's life
if not for ishu...the girl would have died...
raman is drunk...he has no sense what is going on...he did not even care when his daughter was coughing so badly in the car...
toshi came to check ruhi...but since the little girl is unconscious she might think ruhi is sleeping peacefully and goes back to sleep
the rest of the bhallas are having sweet dreams...to even check on ruhi is not their forte...
if ishu did not enter their house at the right time...raman would have regret his whole life...he would have lost his daughter and shagun will blame him for the lost of their daughter...the bhallas will only have guilt written in their faces...
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

raman is drunk...he has no sense what is going on...he did not even care when his daughter was coughing so badly in the car...
toshi came to check ruhi...but since the little girl is unconscious she might think ruhi is sleeping peacefully and goes back to sleep
the rest of the bhallas are having sweet dreams...to even check on ruhi is not their forte...
if ishu did not enter their house at the right time...raman would have regret his whole life...he would have lost his daughter and shagun will blame him for the lost of their daughter...the bhallas will only have guilt written in their faces...

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU.IF IT WAS NOT FOR ISHITA RAMAN WOULD HAVE LOST HIS DAUGHTER BUT STILL HE DOES NOT REALISE IT😑
947708 thumbnail

Minute details makers missed out like phone kept on ringing tosi sleeping like a pig πŸ˜† and when ishu took ruhi dimpy was sleeping like a pig what a blooper and forget that Raman sis changed her plate to blame ishu but today everyone came to know dimpy gave expired cough sirup πŸ˜† magic in one day jail iyengar family went and balla family woke up there eyes opened πŸ˜† cv did blunder if I was a maker I would have shown balla were out of station left dimpy with ruhi and Raman fully drunk this was perfect but this serial whole family present but slept like pigs --- thief can rob easily in balla house easily because whole family sleep so well πŸ˜†
947708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

Exactly ! This is about the lamest track one could think of to create MUs between leads.😡
Ishita , who was earlier shown to be a quite sensible girl , won't ever behave so immaturely as she did yesterday . It made me sad the way her poor innocent parents had to suffer for her mistake n immaturity , but what irritated me infinitely that even after all this , instead of rebuking her for being so very non-communicative with any1 in the family , her parents r singing glory to her !!!πŸ˜•That'll ensure Ishita never realising her part in the entire mess n never rectifying it , n therefore repeating it once again in future.πŸ˜’
At least Raman's dad had the good sense to give him a bit of his mind. When'll Ishita's parents do the same ??

Makers need to concentrate on logic and stop bloopers.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I'd hate the Ishu band bajaoing mode n I'm very disappointed that she's rushing into action with out knowing the entire picture , just by a random phone call , she doesn't even know who called her , could be any one, could be a business rival of Raman etc. Raman is not at all at fault here. If any thing , it's Ishu's fault, do you know what she did was ILLEGAL ?? Whatever might be her intention, it's called abducting if you pick up a minor from her/ his home with out informing or taking consent from her/his guardians, even if the minor is 17 year old !! N here we're talking about a 3 yr old child !! Ishita disappointed me by her immaturity . She can't change the law to suit herself.

She always jumps into conclusion when it comes to Raman n Ruhi n jump into action with out knowing the entire story * shakes head *
Currently she's behaving like a drum , whom any body by a mere phone call , can beat as per their wish or evil intentions.

She fell in a trap... I totally agree withya... Poor Raman, he has to show her place first...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i have a question...do you have a problem with ishita...πŸ˜†

my question is why involve parents when the culprit is ishu...why arrest her parents...is there a law that says if you can't find the culprit...arrest their family members...beat them up...such law doesn't exist in my country...the police should use their energy to find the whereabouts of ishu after investigating the case from her family..and search for her...not arrest her parents...

sorry to interfere guys... It was not Raman n Family complained against Ishita's parents... Its the POLICE who took them for interrogation to find Ishita n Ruhi...
I think there's a MU...
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya ishita is too good.as said in epi her too goodness causing her bad effect.so ishita has a trait in her of not thinking twice in pressure situations . It's understandable in tat situations most of d humans can't think straight.acc. to law if 24 hrs passed it's considered as missing case I think r child laws may be different but drama is not logical n melodramatic typical ek style n typical heroine does social service n self invites probs.all this to make raman n ishita both at fault.first raman mu n feels guilty n gets bajoed later ishita mu n bajoes n feels guilty.mu drama on both sides going lool.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
How did Raman find out that it was Dimpy who gave the overdose?
Didn't Raman's sister hide all the evidence?
Edited by silvermoonlight - 10 years ago
645435 thumbnail
Me too..
I hope Ekta doesn't disappoint us ...
645435 thumbnail

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

How did Raman find out that it was Dimpy who gave the overdose?
Didn't Raman's sister hide all the evidence?

Acc to SBB ... Ruhi told them everything!!