Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

947708 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hagen

I AM WAITING FOR ISHU TO BAND BAJAO OF RAMAN AND BHALLA .BECAUSE RIGHT NOW HER STATE OF MIND IS THAT HER PARENTS WERE INSULTED AND BEATEN WITHOUT ANY REASON .SO SHE DEFINITELY JUST WANTS TO BLAST RAMAN FOR WHAT HE DID WITH HER PARENTS WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE TRUTH .ANYBODY IN HER PLACE WILL DEFINITELY DO THAT.AND YES RAMAN NEEDS A DOSE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE .HE NEEDS TO REALISE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH HE IS .HE IS JUST WASTING HIS LIFE AND TIME ON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN WORTH IT!!! AND EVEN ISHITA NEEDS TO STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION AND THINK PROPERLY

U said it right and yes ishu should mind her own business and Raman should move on not cry on spoilt milk.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I've problem with any illogical n immature idiot of a character shown any where in any show ! 😃
Btw , do you have a problem with Raman ?? 😉 😆

nopes i don't have a problem with raman...he is a nice guy...but he is too much involve in past that he couldn't realise that he is being unfair to his own daughter...when it comes to kids...every personal conflicts should put aside...care...concern and love should be showered on kids...i don't like the way he ignores his daughter just becos she reminds him of her mother...a child is more important in every parents lives...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
947708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i have a question...do you have a problem with ishita...😆

my question is why involve parents when the culprit is ishu...why arrest her parents...is there a law that says if you can't find the culprit...arrest their family members...beat them up...such law doesn't exist in my country...the police should use their energy to find the whereabouts of ishu after investigating the case from her family..and search for her...not arrest her parents...

Well said
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

nopes i don't have a problem with raman...he is a nice guy...but he is too much involve in past that he couldn't realise that he is being unfair to his own daughter...when it comes to kids...every personal conflicts should put aside...care...concern and love should be showered on kids...i don't like the way he ignores his daughter just becos she reminds him of her mother...a child is more important in every parents lives...

I think we're moving away from the topic aren't we ?? The discussion started with what wrong Raman did to Ishita for him to deserve a slap from Ishita , n look what we're talking about now- what wrong Raman did to Ruhi !! 😃 😕 😲
Even if Raman is a bad father , which I don't think he is , Ishita has no right to give him lectures about it , let alone slap him for it. She's no body , nothing but an outsider , she has no right to meddle in their business. Why she couldn't for once keep to herself , in stead of throwing herself in such situations ?? She deserves all the insult Raman throws at her , I hate it when women expose themselves to such humiliations by their own doing n here Ishu is practically begging for it.
She should've simply woke up the entire Bhalla family with a huge , " Some body help, your kid is dying here ! " , but no madam ji considers her sole responsibility to do every thing !! 😕 That could've been acceptable if Ruhi was an orphan with no relative.
Morana thumbnail

i have a question...do you have a problem with ishita...😆

my question is why involve parents when the culprit is ishu...why arrest her parents...is there a law that says if you can't find the culprit...arrest their family members...beat them up...such law doesn't exist in my country...the police should use their energy to find the whereabouts of ishu after investigating the case from her family..and search for her...not arrest her parents...

I've already answered your question quite clearly in my previous post.
Yes the police can arrest the family members if they suspect their involvement n take them to the police station for interrogation. I don't know which country you live in. But in India this is exactly what is done.
947708 thumbnail
Guys Raman and ishu are not at fault only thing is situation is bad that force them to quarrel .
Raman is cheated by his wife who chose his boss for money and power left behind him and his kid ruhi on top of it ruhi is just like his wife in looks how much ever he wants to forget shagun he can't because he sees her in ruhi so he distance himself from ruhi but he loves his daughter but fails to show it . He has lot of biitterness in him he thinks all are for money and power.
His main motive is to reach the top and teach shagun and Ashok a lesson that he too has the power any men would act like him when his own wife cheated him with his boss .

Coming to ishu she is girl next door who can't have kids and no one wants to marry her but she comes across a lonely child ruhi who feels for her and is emotionally attached and who can sense ruhi well being with her sixth sense and wants to talk to Raman about ruhi that she needs his attention instead of listening to her he ignores her words and warns her to stay away and Raman family are careless so ishu took up the charge of ruhi to take her to a doc at the right time without informing.
Basically both are stuck in a situation that makes them quarrel for ruhi.
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
947708 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I've already answered your question quite clearly in my previous post.
Yes the police can arrest the family members if they suspect their involvement n take them to the police station for interrogation. I don't know which country you live in. But in India this is exactly what is done.

It's a serial guys some mirch masala added to drama police might arrest parents but what they show on serial is fiction they don't drag or beat them because if they do they are in trouble in India elders are treated with respect public will not spare police people if u don't know chill yaar both Raman and ishu are not at fault only situation makes it ugly.
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

It's a serial guys some mirch masala added to drama police might arrest parents but what they show on serial is fiction they don't drag or beat them because if they do they are in trouble in India elders are treated with respect public will not spare police people if u don't know chill yaar both Raman and ishu are not at fault only situation makes it ugly.

Yes they'd no right to ill-treat her parents , it was against the law as well. But ,Raman n his dad DID SAY to the police not to treat them harshly. So, why he's being blamed ??
You knw what, I'd have bashed Raman right left n centre HAD HE NOT behaved the way he did in yesterday's episode. Are uski bachhi gum ho gayi hai for the last 5 hrs ( 4 to 9 ) , that was no time to wait n watch , those were times for desperate measures. He didn't disappoint me. 😃 His angst in the police station for his lost daughter , made me love him more.😳
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@rockstar29...we are at fault for expecting sensible drama from Ek 😆
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

@rockstar29...we are at fault for expecting sensible drama from Ek 😆

Exactly ! This is about the lamest track one could think of to create MUs between leads. 😵
Ishita , who was earlier shown to be a quite sensible girl , won't ever behave so immaturely as she did yesterday . It made me sad the way her poor innocent parents had to suffer for her mistake n immaturity , but what irritated me infinitely that even after all this , instead of rebuking her for being so very non-communicative with any1 in the family , her parents r singing glory to her !!! 😕 That'll ensure Ishita never realising her part in the entire mess n never rectifying it , n therefore repeating it once again in future. 😒
At least Raman's dad had the good sense to give him a bit of his mind. When'll Ishita's parents do the same ??