waiting for monday ishita on bandbajao mode

947708 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
best part was cool nature of ishita such sweet lady faces so much of problem but the way she handles it makes her unique👏.
next mr.bhalla yelling at family hats off to him atleast raman got dosage from dad .
poor iyengar family felt bad for ishita mom the way she was ready to say sorry to raman family had tears.
tiny change in raman attitude he was indeed feeling guilty for ishita and for the first time he felt for ruhi too.
ashok with reporter scenes was like a spice in dish what timing they chose to make the situation worse.
now ishita is going to bandbajao mode lets hope this one turns positive in clearing the MU b/w ishu and raman .
waiting for monday to come this serial is best unlike other time waste serial .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
even i can wait to watch ishu band bajao raman and his whole family...the humiliation the Iyers and ishu went through becos of them was too painful...
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'd hate the Ishu band bajaoing mode n I'm very disappointed that she's rushing into action with out knowing the entire picture , just by a random phone call , she doesn't even know who called her , could be any one, could be a business rival of Raman etc. Raman is not at all at fault here. If any thing , it's Ishu's fault, do you know what she did was ILLEGAL ?? Whatever might be her intention, it's called abducting if you pick up a minor from her/ his home with out informing or taking consent from her/his guardians, even if the minor is 17 year old !! N here we're talking about a 3 yr old child !! Ishita disappointed me by her immaturity . She can't change the law to suit herself.
She always jumps into conclusion when it comes to Raman n Ruhi n jump into action with out knowing the entire story * shakes head *
Currently she's behaving like a drum , whom any body by a mere phone call , can beat as per their wish or evil intentions.
Edited by Bamonforever - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

I'd hate the Ishu band bajaoing mode n I'm very disappointed that she's rushing into action with out knowing the entire picture , just by a random phone call , she doesn't even know who called her , could be any one, could be a business rival of Raman etc. Raman is not at all at fault here. If any thing , it's Ishu's fault, do you know what she did was ILLEGAL ?? Whatever might be her intention, it's called abducting if you pick up a minor from her/ his home with out informing or taking consent from her/his guardians, even if the minor is 17 year old !! N here we're talking about a 3 yr old child !! Ishita disappointed me by her immaturity . She can't change the law to suit herself.

She always jumps into conclusion when it comes to Raman n Ruhi n jump into action with out knowing the entire story * shakes head *
Currently she's behaving like a drum , whom any body by a mere phone call , can beat as per their wish or evil intentions.

currently her mind is fully affected by her parents humiliation...she is a daughter...and can't bear to see her parents got humiliated in such a manner...which daughter will happily see their parents get humiliated...all she knows raman and his family are the cause of it...if it was me i would have given a tight slap right across on raman's face and his family for humiliating my parents w/o investigating and question them the problem is b/w me and you why involve my parents...the problem was with ishu...why the hell they had to involve her parents...

one can't blame ishu's current state of mind...she is in anger as the Bhallas and raman raise a finger on her parents...
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

currently her mind is fully affected by her parents humiliation...she is a daughter...and can't bear to see her parents got humiliated in such a manner...which daughter will happily see their parents get humiliated...all she knows raman and his family are the cause of it...if it was me i would have given a tight slap right across on raman's face and his family for humiliating my parents w/o investigating and question them the problem is b/w me and you why involve my parents...the problem was with ishu...why the hell they had to involve her parents...

one can't blame ishu's current state of mind...she is in anger as the Bhallas and raman raise a finger on her parents...

Do you know that's exactly what the police do - if they couldn't find the person who's abducted the child ( Ishita did abduct Ruhi according to law , n whatever any one says here to defend her reasons won't change it , because law is rigid n fixed , you n I couldn't change it to accuse or defend any body- So yah Ishita is the kidnapper here ) , they can arrest all the immediate family members immediately n take them to the police station for interrogation , it's as per the usual legal protocol. SO THE POLICE DID NOTHING WRONG. You can confirm the above informations by some one of your close circle who deals with legal matters. They'll say the same to you.
So , if you'd tried to slap Raman for it , where he did nothing wrong legally , n he filed a report against you for personal assault , you'd have landed in jail nicely ! So I hope not !
Mages thumbnail

Do you know that's exactly what the police do - if they couldn't find the person who's abducted the child ( Ishita did abduct Ruhi according to law , n whatever any one says here to defend her reasons won't change it , because law is rigid n fixed , you n I couldn't change it to accuse or defend any body- So yah Ishita is the kidnapper here ) , they can arrest all the immediate family members immediately n take them to the police station for interrogation , it's as per the usual legal protocol. SO THE POLICE DID NOTHING WRONG. You can confirm the above informations by some one of your close circle who deals with legal matters. They'll say the same to you.
So , if you'd tried to slap Raman for it , where he did nothing wrong legally , n he filed a report against you for personal assault , you'd have landed in jail nicely ! So I hope not !

i have a question...do you have a problem with ishita...😆

my question is why involve parents when the culprit is ishu...why arrest her parents...is there a law that says if you can't find the culprit...arrest their family members...beat them up...such law doesn't exist in my country...the police should use their energy to find the whereabouts of ishu after investigating the case from her family..and search for her...not arrest her parents...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago
947708 thumbnail

I don't think ishita is at fault see the situation her parents were arrested treated badly and her engagement broke her parents are in pain both physically and mentally on top of that she hears Raman going to give interview and is going to blame her for his daughter abduction how can the lady take so much after all she did was saving the little ruhi who was ill and Raman was drunk and was not in senses and for others in the family they all were sleeping I think blooper for sure they would have shown Raman family gone out or something .its funny mrs.balla couldn't hear phone ringing I think makers need to concentrate on these minute details .
I think in ishu situation brain won't work only thing is emotion take over .
Edited by rockstar29 - 10 years ago
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I AM WAITING FOR ISHU TO BAND BAJAO OF RAMAN AND BHALLA .BECAUSE RIGHT NOW HER STATE OF MIND IS THAT HER PARENTS WERE INSULTED AND BEATEN WITHOUT ANY REASON .SO SHE DEFINITELY JUST WANTS TO BLAST RAMAN FOR WHAT HE DID WITH HER PARENTS WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE TRUTH .ANYBODY IN HER PLACE WILL DEFINITELY DO THAT.AND YES RAMAN NEEDS A DOSE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE .HE NEEDS TO REALISE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH HE IS .HE IS JUST WASTING HIS LIFE AND TIME ON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN WORTH IT!!! AND EVEN ISHITA NEEDS TO STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION AND THINK PROPERLY
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

i have a question...do you have a problem with ishita...😆

I've problem with any illogical n immature idiot of a character shown any where in any show ! 😃
Btw , do you have a problem with Raman ?? 😉 😆
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

I AM WAITING FOR ISHU TO BAND BAJAO OF RAMAN AND BHALLA .BECAUSE RIGHT NOW HER STATE OF MIND IS THAT HER PARENTS WERE INSULTED AND BEATEN WITHOUT ANY REASON .SO SHE DEFINITELY JUST WANTS TO BLAST RAMAN FOR WHAT HE DID WITH HER PARENTS WITHOUT KNOWING THE WHOLE TRUTH .ANYBODY IN HER PLACE WILL DEFINITELY DO THAT.AND YES RAMAN NEEDS A DOSE OF HIS OWN MEDICINE .HE NEEDS TO REALISE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE AND SELFISH HE IS .HE IS JUST WASTING HIS LIFE AND TIME ON THE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT EVEN WORTH IT!!! AND EVEN ISHITA NEEDS TO STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION AND THINK PROPERLY

i second that completely...