-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Hmm again a dramatic episode.

What i've liked the most is Ishita's calm and composed behavior. The way she explained to her mother thats braking an engagement is not the end of the world, then how she answered back the in police station '' the drunken man who couldn't even reach his house; how will he search for his daughter ''πŸ‘ , then finally giving that reporter a firm reply '' i saved his daughter's life ''. Even though at times i feel she can handle situations better , in today's episode she was the star πŸ˜ƒ

Raman

Hmmm so someone is finally realizing how miserably he failed to take care of his daughter. And when he asked Simmi '' do you think Ruhi deserves to be with me '' finally realizing the punishment the kid is getting all thanks to her parents : mother who doesn't want to take responsibility of her daughter and the father who is still crying over his past. Better late than Never ! Then he said that he can never love anyone not even his own child πŸ€”' hmm that's wrong Raman you do love her a lot πŸ˜ƒ. One things I didn't get was : Raman realises that what Ruhi is going through is not right and she is totally innocent , then he says he cannot bond with her because hse reminds him of Shagun. Then how come he keep on meeting Shagun ; going to her party and attending events knowing she will be there πŸ˜•? does that means seeing Shagun's face doesn't hurt but Ruhi's hurt ? Does that make senseπŸ˜•?

The Ballas

So the only person who spoke some sense is Mr Balla. And Even after he tried to make them understand, Mrs Balla who said such harsh things didn't have the manners to apologize to the Iyers 😲? At least she can thank Ishita for saving her grand daughter. Guess what she is busy convincing Raman to attend the interview and talks about him winning awards.

Simi, I will reserve my comments on her , as her conversation with Raman where she explained about things can be an instant reaction and she can be back to square 1 at any time.

Tanushree - Ashok

All they do is to chat over a champagne and plan how to take revenge on RamanπŸ˜• ? and I don't even understand revenge for what ? Now that Raman has won an award that he was eying, ashok wants to humiliate him publicly. So Does Ashok think snatching someone's wife is right but getting an award ( which Raman deserved ) is not ? weird logic it is.

Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
beautifully written...πŸ‘πŸΌ