giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful Episode πŸ‘

Divynka Tripathi - An actress par excellence. God that lady leaves no chance to amaze me .How beautifully she acted today. Ishita was broken and hurt yet she comforted her mother and father. She portrays Ishita so beautifully. Her anger and frustration was evident , but her love and care for Ruhi was also present. Although I believe that she was at fault too but then putting her parents behind bars is also not justified. I am seriously in love with this woman.

Neena Ma'am - Another flawless actress. Her breakdown in today's epi was a treat for the eyes.Her longing to get her daughter married , to see her happily settled . For that she was even ready to apologize and bend down. What I loved the most was her dialogue where she says that Ishu is paying for good deeds. Mahn she nailed it completely. *AWESTRUCK*

Mr Patel - Well firstly! he was looking amazingly sexy in that white shirt and ruffled hair *Hayeee Fangirling* πŸ˜† Now back to the episode . Well it seems that only Mr Bhalla can tame this wounded lion . I am glad he understood mistake and realized that Ruhi is innocent and is being punished for absolutely nothing . Although I would have been really happy if he had rung that bell and apologized, but apologizing on TV is not bad either πŸ˜†

So in short an amazing episode πŸ‘

P.S - Ohh wese Mrs Bhalla also accepted her mistake
and Mr Bhalla gussa toh badha changa karte hain ji πŸ˜›
Also I liked what Raman's sister suggested him.

P.P.S - How beautiful was Divyanka looking in that white Kurti of hers Angelic 😳

Edited by giee - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

4856 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with you...!! They all are doing a wonderful job!
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG ISHITHA IS GOING TO BLAST RAMAN IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA .SHE IS INVITING TROUBLE.JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED HER AND SAID THAT RAMAN IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER KIDNAPPING .HOW CAN SHE BELIEVE THAT??? OMG NOW MORE MU'S AND A BIG BLAST .🀒
giee thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

OMG ISHITHA IS GOING TO BLAST RAMAN IN FRONT OF THE MEDIA .SHE IS INVITING TROUBLE.JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CALLED HER AND SAID THAT RAMAN IS GOING TO TALK ABOUT HIS DAUGHTER KIDNAPPING .HOW CAN SHE BELIEVE THAT??? OMG NOW MORE MU'S AND A BIG BLAST .🀒

Well I guess its just the beginning πŸ˜†
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Nice post..well analysed πŸ‘πŸΌ
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post Glee.

You are right Divyanka / Ishita is a great character and her portrayal is note worthy.

Today's episode was great in showing that jumping to conclusions on somebody for the petty reason of disliking them can bring one down to earth pretty fast.

All the Bhalla's realized that quickly.

Now Ishita going to teach the arrogant Raman a thing or two is also going to have to come to terms with the fact that two wrongs do not make a right.

Lets see how this neighbourly feud will resolve itself next week.
giee thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Nice Post Glee.

You are right Divyanka / Ishita is a great character and her portrayal is note worthy.

Today's episode was great in showing that jumping to conclusions on somebody for the petty reason of disliking them can bring one down to earth pretty fast.

All the Bhalla's realized that quickly.

Now Ishita going to teach the arrogant Raman a thing or two is also going to have to come to terms with the fact that two wrongs do not make a right.

Lets see how this neighbourly feud will resolve itself next week.

@Red - That πŸ‘
645435 thumbnail
Nice post.. It was a great episode. Brilliant acting by Divyanka and her on-screen mother πŸ‘ Loved it.

Edited by f.s.m - 10 years ago
infiresmayn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Great post! And definitely agree with pretty much all of it!
What annoyed me a little was the little attention given to the fact that the mistake was Dimple's and later on his sister's for covering Dimple!

But you're right hen you say Divyanka is great - wowww that woman can emote! And Karan toh just.. ☺️ LOL

But one thing I'm glad of is the fact that the Bhalla's did realise their mistake! I thought it was going to take another week at least to sort out the entire mess! But now it's just going to move from misunderstanding to the other, thanks to Ashok and that stupid, stupid journalist! 😑

I also applaud Mr Bhalla for voicing his opinion today! Normally the males in serials tend to keep mum, but I was glad he made himself heard today, making the family realise that what they've done is wrong!

Looking forward to the episodes ahead and also more Raman-Ishita interactions! Those two are brilliant!
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post.I agree with most of ur points but i didnt like what ramans sister asked him to do.Well motivating him to harm ashok and shagun is no good advice.Simi is the only person in this family i really dislike.Its bco of such family that men like raman are not able to move on from their past.The aim of his life shud not be to harm ashok but make a good dad out of himself.saying that i cant be a good dad isnt the solution, he needs to wake, realize his responsibilities and fight the odds to fulfil them.Rather than focussing on that useless ashok focus on your daughter dude!
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago