priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
firstly he trusted his only kid with a totally new person like dimple. okay let's say he trusts her because she is a relative.
he saw how she left ruhi and she got locked in washroom
when he saw that ruhi was locked because of her he still blames ishu instead
he never ponders on why was a kid unaccompanied and how she got locked
instead he takes the kid away from her rescuer. okay let's think he misunderstood ishu thats y he doesn't want ruhi around her
then why was he so careless to give the kid again to dimple on dropping home

he gets himself drunk instead and falls unconscious

when he checks phone after ruhi gone missing he doesn't see ishitha's missed call?
then he could have thought may be its an emergency

he doesn't trust ishu who always saves n cares for ruhi. he thinks ishu is still after his money even after seeing she is getting engaged

if he does such a person really deserve custody of child
Edited by amandaclarke - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pisces16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
must have call display on house line also which nobody has seen
priyatnl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlazzingWater-

So true!!
How can someone misunderstand a person to this limit?😲
Moreover when he checks his phone to call Ishu, he has not checked her missed calls? (hmm, this happens only in serialsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

And he could see how much she cares for ruhi.
I mean this is like "Tumhare aakhon ke saamne sab saaf dikh rha hai" and you are ignoring it.

Come on no one does such an effort to pataoing a child's father.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Raman needs a reality check
ishitha is not after him and does not care for his money
I wish she gets the child she wanted to adopt and show him how she never wanted money
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
first of all raman has to get this MU out from his brain that all women loves money and they can do anything for money...if this MU is clear from his brain than only he will understand ishu's good heart and motive...
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You have made some valid points Amanda.

Taking the dumb Dimple to the Award ceremony was one thing but I do not know WHY take your child to an event where there is drinking and you have no patience or any care for your child in normal circumstances.

Through the whole evening there was not a single second where he wonders where his daughter is.
And when he does find her after Ishita has been there for his child he does the obnoxious thing by accusing her of wanting his daughter because she cannot have one.
Raman is very bitter and self involved man who cannot think past the betrayal of his wife and seems to measure all women by his "Bewafaa" wife.

Nobody did the obvious in this situation because of the petty fight that has been their norm in their misunderstanding of their neighbours.

In this case actually not Raman or Shagun deserve this sweet child Ruhi.

Selfish and self absorbed people should think before bringing a child in this world.

PyaarDostiHai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

You have made some valid points Amanda.

Taking the dumb Dimple to the Award ceremony was one thing but I do not know WHY take your child to an event where there is drinking and you have no patience or any care for your child in normal circumstances.

Through the whole evening there was not a single second where he wonders where his daughter is.
And when he does find her after Ishita has been there for his child he does the obnoxious thing by accusing her of wanting his daughter because she cannot have one.
Raman is very bitter and self involved man who cannot think past the betrayal of his wife and seems to measure all women by his "Bewafaa" wife.

Nobody did the obvious in this situation because of the petty fight that has been their norm in their misunderstanding of their neighbours.

In this case actually not Raman or Shagun deserve this sweet child Ruhi.

Selfish and self absorbed people should think before bringing a child in this world.

I don't really think Raman was selfish or self-absorbed before Shagun...
In real life I'd hate a guy like Raman but this is a show where things are escalated
so basically i feel for Raman (for now)
As of yet, he seems to care for his daughter but hates that looking at her reminds him of the wife that left him. Doesn't quite rationalize his horrid behavior towards his daughter, though, but I'm hoping Ishitha will show him how to love his daughter without thinking of his ex-wife soon.
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyaarDostiHai

I don't really think Raman was selfish or self-absorbed before Shagun...
In real life I'd hate a guy like Raman but this is a show where things are escalated
so basically i feel for Raman (for now)
As of yet, he seems to care for his daughter but hates that looking at her reminds him of the wife that left him. Doesn't quite rationalize his horrid behavior towards his daughter, though, but I'm hoping Ishitha will show him how to love his daughter without thinking of his ex-wife soon.

I agree with you that Raman was not like this before his wife left him for a richer man.

There is no doubt that he does love his daughter but NOT forgetting his wife's betrayal and taking it out on his little girl is not a mature decision.

This is Reel life so I can understand the exaggerated events.

The drama is created to bring Ishita into Raman's life and show him that there are other women in his world that are not all like his previous wife who do not use people and move on and betray their loving husband.

And yes Ishita can with her love and care for his daughter show him that very thing.
priyatnl thumbnail
Raman does not hate all women
because he is ready to marry someone who makes a good mother
he just thinks low of women wanting to be his wife
he thinks they are after his money