Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sita11

Thanks sonia ,i read the article titled Salman has taken Elli under his wings ...if Arbaaz has taken Elli in his homeproduction then will salman b her hero or sumone else...i want EliSa to b in the movies and in tv commercials also :)

Wellcum dear .  Salman  will do a cameo in da movie . ðŸ˜ƒ 
 i also want  dem  in a v romantic movie .
Sita in which news channel u watched Ellisa"s documentarry 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Wellcum dear .  Salman  will do a cameo in da movie . ðŸ˜ƒ 

i also want  dem  in a v romantic movie .
Sita in which news channel u watched Ellisa"s documentarry 

Its India news channel .
sitakshii thumbnail

Good News Our Best Host will back in 2014

#Salman to #Host #9th_RenaultStar_Guild_Awards on January 16, 2014

The Bollywood Megastar Salman Khan will Host The 9th Edition of Renault Star Guild Awards 2014, Which is Scheduled to be held in January 16 Next Year, The News is Announced and Confirmed by The Film and Television Producers Guild of India.

On January 16, 2014, All The Roads will Lead to The NSCI Stadium in Mumbai. There is Going to be one helluva traffic Jam. Why? Because The Host of The Evening of Guild Awards Show will be The Best Host of India Salman Khan, Who Last Year Made The Live Hosting Debut on The Same Stage. As Like Every other Year, The 9th Renault Star Guild Awards This Year will Celebrate Extraordinary Achievements in Cinema and Television, Rewarding Excellence in Creative and Technical Categories.

Announcing The Special Event, The President of the Film and Television Producers Guild of India Mukesh Bhatt Said That "The Film and Television Industry has witnessed an incredible year in 2013 with regards to the quality of content produced. We are very excited and look forward to the ceremony that will celebrate the incredible performances and have a great time this year as well."

sonia_koolkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Why we didn't get any news abt elliSa final performance . why media is so silent ? 
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_koolkhan

Why we didn't get any news abt elliSa final performance . why media is so silent ? 

But we got articles like salman will burn the stage with Elli ...their performance was so short ..only for few seconds...

I am thinking that Salman did the same for katrina like getting her movies and endorsements ...salman helped katrina a lot in making her career...he is doing the same with Elli ...we all know that Elli is not selfish ...if  they both are in love with each other...then Elli will not at all change after getting success as a heroine...hope she never betrays salman like Katrina
Edited by sita11 - 10 years ago
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
sitakshii thumbnail

wowww so pretty
thanks Sonia for such pretty pics
i am putting this pic on the first page 😃
Anky_Ghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

Just now got to know that Salman will host the 9th Star gUILD AWARDS ON 16th Jan 2014 ,there r chances that we cud get to see Elli or EliSa performance there :)

Why I am feeling that in future whever Salman goes or perform in an event, Elli will be there 😉.. so guys, lets hope we'll again watch ElliSa on 16th Jan 😊
sitakshii thumbnail

yes congrats to all of us for Ellis fans club on this forum 😛
sitakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anky_Ghosh

Why I am feeling that in future whever Salman goes or perform in an event, Elli will be there 😉.. so guys, lets hope we'll again watch ElliSa on 16th Jan 😊

yes as he is personally taking care of Ellis career 😉