Disappointed in all of Ruhi's relatives today.....

Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just to start today. 1st there's Simi...What kind of aunt is she? She's so busy trying to save her SIL Dimple's butt that she's willing to let her niece go without consent for an operation in the hospital???😑 She was so busy trying to steer the blame away from Dimple that she couldn't wait long enough to let everyone know that Raman's daughter was in the hospital?πŸ˜•

What kind of family does Ruhi have?

A mom that left her at her bf's request, who after saying that she can't just leave Ruhi to die in the hospital is quickly swayed by the argument made by Ashok that her father accepted all responsibility for Ruhi?πŸ˜•. Really? So that negates the fact that her daughter's life could be in jeopardy (her own admission to Ashok?)

A father that has no time for her and the only responsibility he seems to be fullfilling is a financial one towards his daughter. After Ruhi got locked in the room at the reception hotel, you'd think Raman wouldn't leave Ruhi in the hands of Dimple. It's not like he was drunk at the time...Plus why didn't he just drop her off at home?????

The dadi loves her granddaughter but isn't there fully for her and leaves her at the mercy of people like Dimple? Even she herself seems to be absentminded...

On a side note, why did Ishita have to go looking for Shagun? Shouldn't she just have gone to Raman's place to see why they hadn't shown up? Or at the very least called them again from a land line at the hospital? For all she knows she could have dialed the wrong # as Dimple didn't say anything to her.

Anyway, I'm sure there are lots of posts today on similiar topics but I just had to rant🀒

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yea true, simi is just so sick man, stupid dimple ki parwa hai par apni niece ki nahi! Wow simi aap kamal ho! :@
I was also thinking the same that Ishita shld have gone to Raman's place, but I think itna Dimaag us Kay pass hota to show hi khatam ho jata lol!
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
That was the real analysis..
Even there were flaws in the episode..
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly- hve seen children in similar circumstances & ususally Dada-dadi/nana-nani take over the kid's responsibility-here the dadi is in her own lala land-the father less said about him better-Poor Ruhi!!!
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Evil bhallas.. is some way or other and the only sensible papa Bhalla has no voice in the house.. I hated Simmi yday.. This raman does not know his own people... I would say in all these fights 95% is Bhalla's fault and 5% only Iyer's fault..