Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita did what she thought was right at that moment to save Ruhi 😳.
But a sane person would think twice before walking out of the house to check on their neighbour's kid, get harassed by drunken moody neighbour rather than throwing a bucket of water after she realizes Ruhi's condition πŸ€” write a quick note about Ruhi's whereabouts before she took her to hospital, SMS or Whatsapp raman when he wasn't picking the phone? 😑

Like Dolly-heart said the melodrama of Mr & Mrs Iyer & screeching competition of Bhallas was done to break off Ishita's engagement with wimpy Prateek 🀒

And the cough syrup bottle in trash was the lamest proof 😑 It turns from adult expired cough syrup to kids cough syrup aivai hi
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

<font size="2">The question that comes to my mind is not whether Ishita was right or wrong in her decision to take Ruhi to the hospital BUT WHY nobody in the Bhalla's house heard Ruhi coughing to go and see to her.</font>

<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Across the hall Ishita could hear and feel Ruhi needed help but nobody in the Bhalla's house heard or were alert enough to come to help her.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">After helping the drunk Raman Ishita was close enough to hear Ruhi's choking and then instinct took over Ishita and she did what comes naturally to a concerned woman seeing a child in danger.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">Emergences tend to put normal reactions of people to think of only what has to be done fast NOT what "I should do so there will be no misunderstanding" with others.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">I found the odd thing was for Ishita to go and look for Ruhi's mother when she could have gone back to Raman's house and tried to wake up one of the Bhalla's.</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">The drama that ensued because of all this was to break up Ishita's engagement and that was done by all the halabaloo !!</font>

agree 😳
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: rainbowgirl

Ishita did what she thought was right at that moment to save Ruhi 😳.

But a sane person would think twice before walking out of the house to check on their neighbour's kid, get harassed by drunken moody neighbour rather than throwing a bucket of water after she realizes Ruhi's conditionπŸ€”write a quick note about Ruhi's whereabouts before she took her to hospital, SMS or Whatsapp raman when he wasn't picking the phone?😑

Like Dolly-heart said the melodrama of Mr & Mrs Iyer & screeching competition of Bhallas was done to break off Ishita's engagement with wimpy Prateek🀒

And the cough syrup bottle in trash was the lamest proof😑It turns from adult expired cough syrup to kids cough syrup aivai hi

πŸ˜† i know that it was all to break the engagement! but logic must be there! πŸ˜†
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: KaBhi-FAN

πŸ˜† i know that it was all to break the engagement! but logic must be there! πŸ˜†

As Ishita said today, it was in fact a plus point or positive coming out of the whole situation. Prateek doesn't deserve Ishita , glad that she found it out before she grew any kind of attachment with this guy. Good riddance I'd say.πŸ˜†
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That is what πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sadly logic is always missing in Indian telly Makers & most of the viewers ignore logic as on some or the other level the expectation is met 😳
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

As Ishita said today, it was in fact a plus point or positive coming out of the whole situation. Prateek doesn't deserve Ishita , glad that she found it out before she grew any kind of attachment with this guy. Good riddance I'd say.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Personally I think the Bhallas did over react
Even though they are constantly bickering with the neighbours, they are still neighbours

They could have talked calmly but Ramans mother is as usual OTT

Getting the parents arrested was stupid

Yes Ishita was stupid..really I would have left a note or knocked on someone else's door in the apartment ..but what Raman did was worse..neglecting his daughter constantly

Maybe the cops should be called on him..cause child neglect is also against the law

H has dumped his responsibility on his parents
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya ishita can inform ruhi grand parents r can left note etc..just soap no logic n anything possible in soaps.acc.to law ishita n bhalla family r also wrong in case of ruhi but bhalla family bachgaye as it's india n bhallas filed complaint against ishita kidnaping charges n iyers faced d inquiry in ek style lool.acc.to humanity bhallas r irresponsible in case of ruhi which may cost ruhi life n ishita acting mahan costed her parents lool.
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its an Ekta show...thats why I was so sad to learn its a show from her PH

There is always a lack of logic in Ekta shows and too much OTT nonsense and drama
One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

Ya ishita can inform ruhi grand parents r can left note etc..just soap no logic n anything possible in soaps.acc.to law ishita n bhalla family r also wrong in case of ruhi but bhalla family bachgaye as it's india n bhallas filed complaint against ishita kidnaping charges n iyers faced d inquiry in ek style lool.acc.to humanity bhallas r irresponsible in case of ruhi which may cost ruhi life n ishita acting mahan costed her parents lool.

true that πŸ˜†