Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
ishita's care fr ruhi smetime gets too irritating ohk u like her yar she is a kid who wll not like her bt always thinking abt her really woman this is so irritating!! it portrays that infertile woman always crave so much fr children that they think of other ppl's child as their own!!
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ektha is best when creating dramas
About slaps beware Dear Ekthas slapping episodes run only on slapsfor 20 min 🤣
Edited by tvshowfan - 10 years ago
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: meghan432

ishita's care fr ruhi smetime gets too irritating ohk u like her yar she is a kid who wll not like her bt always thinking abt her really woman this is so irritating!! it portrays that infertile woman always crave so much fr children that they think of other ppl's child as their own!!

Ya, I agree that part of the portrayal is problematic. Why must a woman always want children?
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Everyone had a reason to react.But what happened with the Iyers was worst.Ekta does it too much.I dont think indian police is allowed to beat women like it has been shown in this show.Ishita can counter case on bhallas and blame the police for breaking rules.
Fr0zen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree man...⭐️...It was an awesome epi...😛.Should applaud the actors for their hardwork..👍🏼...Yup raman needs a tight slap from her...But did i see a hint of guilt somewhere on his face during the last scene when his Ruhi was callin ishita aunty...😕..He is gonna regret big time for this...I donno how he is going to redeem for such humilition she and her family faced...😔...Am loving this show..😃 😃 😃 😛
Edited by divyadollar - 10 years ago
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@mary exactly by showing ishita act like a overpossesive mom wannabe with ruhi ekta is making fun of all those poor women who are unlucky as they can't become a mother!! this portrayal shows that this kind of women are mentally scarred and emotionally wrecked bt in reality it is not by baridadima didn't have any child of her own bt never lamented or acted like this in her own life!! 😡😡😡 by portryal like this ekta is insulting women like my baridadima
@malika what can u expect frm kekta mata her shows are full with impractical things like melodrama and leaps!! i fear she may even use leap theory on this show as well
ohmygodurgreat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was indeed a good one. But I don't think Raman deserves to be slapped. But I only want Dimple to be slapped by the Bhalla's as well as the Iyers.
--Evon-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ughh he totally does.. I have my issues with Ishita, but Raman has gone and done it this time! After the way her parents were treated, directly and indirectly because of him, I hope she steers clear of him from now on (I won't mind a slap or two before that though)
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: divyadollar

Agree man...⭐️...It was an awesome epi...😛.Should applaud the actors for their hardwork..👍🏼...Yup raman needs a tight slap from her...But did i see a hint of guilt somewhere on his face during the last scene when his Ruhi was callin ishita aunty...😕..He is gonna regret big time for this...I donno how he is going to redeem for such humilition she and her family faced...😔...Am loving this show..😃 😃 😃 😛

Ya, he will really have to go through a painful, repressed groveling. Hard to be forgiven for hurting her mom and dad indirectly. It doesn't matter that he didn't do it, he should have known better than to call the police given that he knew Ishita well enough. She did say that if he troubled her parents again there will be no one worse! Raman baby, get ready to pay! 😆
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
IDK Mary but Ishita taking his child is not a small thing. Many a times it is the person closest to the child that end up harming them the most. I'm a mother I would freak out, in the name of care and concern if someone as nice as Ishita even did that w/out my consent.

I felt the issue was handled correctly by imprisoning the parents (I didn't like it), but the whole time Ishita was with Ruhi in hospital the only thought that was running through my mind, what your doing is wrong!
If she could've gne to Shagun y not Raman?

Raman & family will need to apologize, if through Ruhi they find out that it was the airhead dimple who had fed her expired med... but other than that I feel they were right.