Raman has earned a few slaps!!!

Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
What drama! Amazing episode. Great job by Balaji. The episode had everything. The Balla's had a right to be concerned. But for Raman to call the police when she lived right on his doorstep was overreaction out of anger and confusion. They all had their reasons to act, that's what I liked about the whole setup. Raman had to know what a good relationship Ishita has with his daughter, why would she hurt the kid? Now the police (who were paid off by Raman last time) are taking every opportunity to ruin the Iyers.

Ishita has every reason to slap Raman hard in public. Their reputation is in tatters, her engagement is broken, her parents are humiliated and beaten (literally too). And he did this all because he cannot be a responsible father and she was in an emergency situation to run with Ruhi to save her life.

Raman has earned a showdown and a real lecture. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. Hope it happens! Ishita is strong enough, she already said she would slap him if he wasn't drunk and guess what, he isn't now. No dignified silences please. Raman needs serious guilt-tripping for taking out all his anger on another woman.

This is shaping up to be very good drama. 5 stars!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mumihp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree what you said. I havent watched the episode as we are 1 epi behind in the UK, but me and my mum will commenting, that Raman will do something over the top, like the Police, and there will be a showdown.

The fact we the audience know of Ishita good intention, but Raman, well his already been burned once, and his trust issues are at all time low. If your child was taken, by someone who wasn't a relative, basically a stanger to you, then yes, Raman calling the police was right.

However, now the consequence of that action, well Raman will have to pay for, Ishita saved his child life while he was drunk, now Ishita family repuation in tatters, engagement is called off, and her parents were victimised by the police, he deserves a slap for that.

I hope Ishita confrontation happens in front of everyone, so everyone will know the trust, and realise what thier mistake has cost the Iyers family.

I do get the feeling, that Raman will feel guilt, when he cools down and processes everything, and one of his action would be is to try and reunite Ishita with her ex-fiance (Can't remeber his name) as trying to resolve the guilt he will feel.

Knowing Ishita, if this does happen, I don't think she will accept the ex-fiance, because you know what people mean to you in a time of crisis, and the ex ran out the first trouble he saw.

I think maybe this a turning point, to Raman realising that the Iyers arn't a gold-digging family, and maybe he was wrong with his earlier assumption.

Anyway, I look forward to the confrontation, I truly hope Raman takes into what Ishita says, and not tries to shut her up when he usually does.

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think if Raman gets some slaps from Ishu...shayad uska akal thikana me aajaye😆.
Edited by TanniSDaya - 10 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Believe me I too felt li slapping him...my fingers were itching to give him a tight backhanded slap across his face...
Waiting for tonight's episode...
Feel sorry for the poor child...and of course Ishita...
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Ishita has every reason to slap Raman hard in public. Their reputation is in tatters, her engagement is broken, her parents are humiliated and beaten (literally too). And he did this all because he cannot be a responsible father and she was in an emergency situation to run with Ruhi to save her life.

He didn't literally beat up her parents, he requested them not to touch or restore to violence. Us audience knows the situation hence we are favoring Ishita here but in reality - its her fault. You cannot take somebody child without the parents consent so she would have faced legal issue. She already know he was drunk so why call him up? And she went to Shaguns house so why not go back to Raman n co n wake up his people or inform her own parents?

Her engagement getting called off is good for her as it seems both has different goals in life, this relation would have not worked in the long term. Ishu is emotionally invested in Ruki to actually care for Prateiks career and it would have lead to bigger issues at one point.

He is not responsible for his mothers insults and verbal abuse toward the Iyers.

His fault is that he did not spend time with his child to understand she is very lonely, failed to create bond as she is living exp of his failed marriage and he is not aware of the bond ishu shares with ruki:)

Situations created misunderstanding - she has not seen his good side and he is yet to see hers so its equal here. because we the fans cares for Ruki and Ishu - we turns blind eye to Ishus flaws here!
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aahaana

He didn't literally beat up her parents, he requested them not to touch or restore to violence. Us audience knows the situation hence we are favoring Ishita here but in reality - its her fault. You cannot take somebody child without the parents consent so she would have faced legal issue. She already know he was drunk so why call him up? And she went to Shaguns house so why not go back to Raman n co n wake up his people or inform her own parents?

Her engagement getting called off is good for her as it seems both has different goals in life, this relation would have not worked in the long term. Ishu is emotionally invested in Ruki to actually care for Prateiks career and it would have lead to bigger issues at one point.

He is not responsible for his mothers insults and verbal abuse toward the Iyers.

His fault is that he did not spend time with his child to understand she is very lonely, failed to create bond as she is living exp of his failed marriage and he is not aware of the bond ishu shares with ruki:)

Situations created misunderstanding - she has not seen his good side and he is yet to see hers so its equal here. because we the fans cares for Ruki and Ishu - we turns blind eye to Ishus flaws here!

agree with aahana.
firstly ishitha took Ruhi without informing or waking bhalla's
if she could go to shagun she could have gone back and got Raman or bhallas or Raman friend
secondly Romans sister made it appear that ishitha gave cough syrup to ruhi
so he will hate her
rose8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well said,
I want to see Ishita and her parents slapping raman..
Edited by rose8888 - 10 years ago
ArVi-licious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I'm loving the show and I really liked yesterday's epi... Precap left me sad though..
I'm hoping there will be major showdown.. The bhalla's need it...
Raman will surely be on a guilt trip.. The last expression pretty much showed that he doubted ruhi's kidnapping..
looking forward, to see how ishitha handles Raman n family.. Slaps, lectures.. Whatever it is.. And I also hope the BIL sues them for all the insult.. Also want to see how Raman will react when ruhi tells him the whole truth.. Dimple needs to be slapped too along with that bhabhi! (is she Raman's sister??) and also the bit about ishitha's infertility issue was out so I wonder if Raman will get to know abt it any sooner?
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well i really dnt think raman needed a slap if smeone takes ur child from ur home without informing u what will u do sit at home and wait fr him/her to return with ur child or call police jst like he did!! ishita deserve what se got she was too much attached to ruhi are jane do yar tumhara baacha hai kya woh mare bache isse tumhe kya? upar se uske gharwale tumhe pasand bhi nahi karte ishita kuch zyada hi attached ho gya hai ruhi smetimes i feel irritated at her caring fr ruhi itz too much!! by doing all this things she is proving raman and others right jiske khud ke baache nahi hote usko dusre ke baacho se lagav zyada hota hai!! i really feel fr those women who are barren!! what irong of fate!! hope no one misunderstand my prospective!! anyway to all my forum frnds happy belatd christmass!! 😊
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Aahaana

Dude, I am not blind to Ishita's faults, that's why I am saying they all had their good reasons and that's why it makes it such a good moment in drama. But going by each character's POV, Ishita's reaction would also be right.