Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Ishita did try to call Raman and then she phoned at the Bhalla's house and informed about Ruhi. Unforunately, the Bhallas never got the message and it was Dimple on the phone. While Ishita thought they didn't care to come for Ruhi and probably decided not to waste time going to convince the Bhallas and rather go to Ruhi's mom.

But Ishita's fault was to take Ruhi to the hospital without informing the Bhallas. Even though Raman was drunk and out of his senses, the Bhallas were present in the house and Ishita just had to inform them and all these problems wouldn't have happened. Even though her intentions were good, she had no right to take someone else's child without permission, esp since the child's grandparents were present there.

And here Mrs Bhalla was also at fault. She knew about Ruhi's cough and instead of taking care of Ruhi by herself, she blindly trusted Dimple and left Ruhi with her.

Edited by S.Stephy - 10 years ago
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S.Stephy

Ishita did try to call Raman and then she phoned at the Bhalla's house and informed about Ruhi. Unforunately, the Bhallas never got the message and it was Dimple on the phone. While Ishita thought they didn't care to come for Ruhi and probably decided not to waste time going to convince the Bhallas and rather go to Ruhi's mom.

But Ishita's fault was to take Ruhi to the hospital without informing the Bhallas. Even though Raman was drunk and out of his senses, the Bhallas were present in the house and Ishita just had to inform them and all these problems wouldn't have happened. Even though her intentions were good, she had no right to take someone else's child without permission, esp since the child's grandparents were present there.

I must say that ishitha is getting on nerves some times
she thinks ruhi's parents don't care, her grand parents don't care as if she is the only person who cares about ruhi
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thankyou so much everyone for such an overwhelming response. Gawd, I need time to reply to each one of you , that will take Huge time for meπŸ˜†...
well, guys, I'm fine now, with less anger . But Reading all replies, I have observed second side of whole episode and I kind of agree with that too with some extent and Lets see , what we will discuss more in oour conversation.😎

-Dev .