Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hagen

I DONT THINK EVEN AN APOLOGY FROM RAMAN WOULD DO BECAUSE THE WAY HER PARENTS WERE INSULTED AND BEATEN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE COLONY NOTHING COULD BE DONE I FEEL SOOO BAD 😭😭🤢

agree😭😭

Word Count: 1

jojo1986 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

I just donno how bad I should feel for Ishita but how mad i should be at Raman. I genuinely really feel bad for Ishita's parents. poor thing had no clue about any of this and got arrested and humiliated infront of everyone and their dream of seeing their daughter engaged broke again. which parents doesnt dream of their children's happy wedding. it was really sad but Im glad Ishita replied to Prateek in the end and I just loved it. he didnt even asked her what happened and was asking for her to apologize -_-

agree 👏👏
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
On light note seems all d futball mems took pegs n slept no one heard voice of ruhi except dimple n later ishita.raman is irresponsible father.ruhi grand parents left ruhi responsibility on dimple like tat.dimple n other lady r selfish n eyeing on raman money n saving their skin for their mistakes n can go to any extent.raman younger bro big flirt n irresponsible now.
Mrs bhalla loud n annoying n irritating n uses filthy lang n little sense of humor.ya irresponsible family n today epi portrayed bhalla family.typical family n mrs bhalla n raman has mu tat ishita is eyeing ruhi for being too good to handle.poor kid got stuck in all this.ishita can inform ruhi grand parents before leaving to hosp.may be in hurry she left.not interested in bhalla family.all this for drama.no wonder shagun left this family for better life wat type she is tat other topic.ishita condition is understandable but she is interferring too much.poor ishita n her poor destiny.ishita unconditional love for ruhi comes with luggage n baggage lool.hope it remains on main story n didn't get side tracked.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I didn't watch the epi till now😳. But what you said exactly right👏.
But one thing I realized in the long journey of my watching serials is : every serial does have at least a hundreds of illogical, irrational and unrealistic things happening.
So, I won't say this only for Ekta, rather this is the tendency of all Hindi serial makers.
No offense please😃.
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't agree with u about Bhallas family... or eplly Mrs. Bhalla, atleats she is the one who cares more for Ruhi in their house... They too hv gud manners n heart... They r not to be blamed at all... Every family has people like Dimple n Raman's sister simmi... they too hv gud ppl around... like Mr. Bhalla n i loved Raman when he told the police to behave properly n do not harass them... This all happened bcos of the situation... Bhallas family doesn't know about Ishita's call to Dimple thru home line... and Ishita could hv called Mrs. Bhalla n family when she wanted to take Ruhi to hospital... so, its unfair to blame the whole family...
I realized Raman understood the real affection of Ishita for his daughter Ruhi... So lets hope for the best...
Every serial needs this type of emotional atchayar to hold viewers.. so its all well that's ends well... Ishita now know the real Pratik, who only cares about his career n opportunities...
Edited by babithaj - 10 years ago
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I don't blame Ruhi's grandma because anyone in her place would assume that Ishita kidnapped Ruhi after what the guard told her and seeing the bottle in her house. Ruhi's grandma really loves Ruhi, so I can't blame her.

Ishita should have informed someone before leaving Ruhi's house with Ruhi.

But don't worry, the truth will be out soon.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Relax Dev, its just a show and its fictional😆😆.

Todays episode was a set up for the future episodes :)

Ishu acted on her motherly instinct and situation was against her but like a friend of mine said - if she had time to go over to Shagun to get her consents, she could have simply gone to Raman and woke up his family and informed them about the situation. She tries to call his cell but she already knew, he was drunk and not in a state to actually pick up his phone or reach out to the hospital. She could have called her parents and asked them to inform the neighbors. Us the audience knows the relation she shares with the child but for outsiders, she is a stranger and took the kid away without anyone noticing it. Anyone with humanity can understand she acted upon humanity but according to the law, she was at fault!

Coming to Ramans family - he was not present during the verbal abuse incident hence not aware of his mothers act. However, its his fault too for sending back his daughter with someone stranger to the kid. He cannot be depended on others to babysit his own daughter - he comes out as a bad father for the outsiders. He is not aware of the bond Ishu-Ruki shares but today when Ruki called out for Ishu, he saw the concerns and care in her eye so he will be able to understand Ishu will never harm his child at any cost. A stranger has good bond with hsi daughter, something he lacks despite of being the father:)

Once Ramans knows the truth from the doctor, and get to know Ishus engagement is called off and how he was insensitive toward her without knowing about her infertility issues will make him see Ishu from a new perspective.

Shagun and Simmy are worst human beings - Shagun couldn't even sign those papers based on humanity if not as a mother while Simmy herself is a mother yet she put the blame on Ishu to safeguard herself and Dimple. What if it was her own baby?🥱

Mrs.Bhalla is impulsive and she acts without thinking with a clear mind. She does not realize her words can be hurting others feelings. Her verbal abuse and filthy language will bite back to her one day. What goes around, comes around. The same lady she put down and abused will be her daughter in law and mother of her granddaughter one day 😉. She has the heart at the right place but her methods are epic failures.

Dimple - she did not surprise me at all. She is known to be a gold digger hence its understandable she will do anything to safeguard herself and get into good books of the Bhallas.

Prateik - he is very practical in life and he was not wrong to call off the engagement from his stand since his career means a lot for him. However, he never gave Ishu a chance to explain and he is career oriented while Ishus priorities and goal are opposite of his. Whatever happened, was for the best for both of them - he couldn't be on her side when she needed him while she couldn't help him either.

Coming to todays episode and each characters - they reacted to the situation upon impulsive act! Its nothing called wrong or right from each characters stand.

Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
renugowda thumbnail
Its None of the familys fault.Everybody behaved very practical,But whatever happens it happens for good.This situation was very much required for the base of Raman and Ishitas Relationship.I am damn sure Raman will change hence forth and start seeing life in a positive note
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dev...calm down dear...don't forget this is an Ekta Kapoor show...and in her shows the u hardly ever get to see logic...its always evil triumphing over good to start with...then gradually good gets its just desert...loved the way ishita chided prateik...did not care for this guy much from the start and lost all respect for him after the way he asked ishu to be nice to Raman as by ing so it would be good for him/prateik...that made him a totally self-centered person...at least in my eyes...
Now waing for ishu to put Raman in his place and deliver a few home-truths to this guy...use ayina dikhana bahut zaroori hai...waiting for tonight's episode...
priyatnl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
agree that bhallas deserve a slap for behaving like that especially dimple and ramans sister
but anybody will behave like that without knowing Truth
I m just so much heart broken for ishithas mother