shalinii173 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
yep completely disappointed. Lame episode.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Edited by shalinii173 - 10 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I just donno how bad I should feel for Ishita but how mad i should be at Raman. I genuinely really feel bad for Ishita's parents. poor thing had no clue about any of this and got arrested and humiliated infront of everyone and their dream of seeing their daughter engaged broke again. which parents doesnt dream of their children's happy wedding. it was really sad but Im glad Ishita replied to Prateek in the end and I just loved it. he didnt even asked her what happened and was asking for her to apologize -_-
I understand Ishita's motherly instinct and her concern and her bonding with Ruhi is just so beautiful but she should hve informed her family properly. try again perhaps and then they could have avoided all the mess. it's not really her fault.. she tried and neither she did any wrong in trying to help Ruhi. it's just sometimes our heart can really betray our brain and get us into trouble..sad
Raman isnt a good father and its high time he should. he did notice Ruhi calling Ishita in the end. Im just waiting for him to understand how deep the bonding runs.
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It really angered me to see the behaviour of the police towards the Iyer family.. If not for Raman and his father's words to them to not act harsh, I would have lost all my respect for these 2 men.. the ladies toh, less said the better... Raman's sister is the limit!!!😑 she knows the truth that Ruhi is lying in hospital somewhere, yet she is more concerned about implicating Ishita to Ruhi's disappearance.. seriously disgusting lady!! atleast Mrs. Bhalla is reacting naturally given the circumstances...

Im just waiting to see what happens when the whole truth comes out before the Bhalla family!! any amount of apologies is not gonna compensate for the disgrace that Iyers faced..
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shavii

ya just want him to say sorry and the bg having ymh song playing

me to happy to see u ramo jii missing ur precap in that forum😊

Yes him saying sorry should be classic ..aww i stopped watching balh really find it v boring nowπŸ˜•
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Imu.M-

Like you have addressed it yourself that the Bhalla's do not know the truth therefore they have acted in such a way. I personally do not feel that they're in the wrong at all. They are filthy in terms of language but most of us are in our worst times. A small child has gone missing in the middle of the night and sometimes some kind acts don't feel right to most of us. Like Ishita's love for Ruhi will not be seen in a very nice way for others because when a stranger starts showing too much affection most human mind will be doubtful of it.

I don't feel as if they're immoral because they're using filthy language or because they are committing an act of rudeness out of ignorance rather I believe that they're perhaps 'amoral' at this point maybe out of their love for Ruhi they're acting as if they don't know what's right or not!

Bhalla's act is because of their love for Ruhi and to say what they did is wrong is like saying their love for Ruhi is wrong.

As far as dimple and the other lady is concerned then what they did was right for them. We live in a relativists society we all decide what's right and wrong for ourselves in situation. I believe that there's no such as thing as absolute morality or truth.

That's my opinion and as far as Ekta's work is concerned, I think she has done a lot more worse than this.

Kind Regards,
Imu

I agree with you...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the episode was a nightmare...i would want to forget it...😑
i hope raman aplogise to ishu for his MU...😑
i feel so bad for ruhi...she is born to such irresponsible and selfish parents...both RamGun are equally bad parents...disgusting...😑🀒
Divan_Sashona thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
todays episode is typical Ekta's style episode kab sudhre ge ye aurat
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

the episode was a nightmare...i would want to forget it...😑

i hope raman aplogise to ishu for his MU...😑
i feel so bad for ruhi...she is born to such irresponsible and selfish parents...both RamGun are equally bad parents...disgusting...😑🀒

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU HORRIFYING EPISODE😭
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 Dev ko gussa aaya 🀣

Dev,when u r watching an EKTA show,u must be prepared for all this! 😎
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Yes! If you have seen the episode of tonight then I'm sure your Blood will surely BOIL for those BHALLA Family😑...cheap , shameless and Worst Poeple ever...specially that Raman's Sister😑 and that her friend Dimple😑...cheater losser and 🀬...

Moreover the Police 😑was behaving so harsh with Ishita's parents who are not at fault...

I wonder that why God creates such cheapsters and cheap peoples like Bhallas on Earth...😑 Highly Dislike them after todays episode.

Raman's mother is worst person I have ever seen because she was using Vulgar foul Language for Ishita and family without knowing whole truth.😑 I wish God dont give these kind of relatives to anyone...Aise logon se rishta hone se aachaa hain ,ke inhe hum sabak sikhaanye...😑

Big Thumbs down for todays episode because This is totally unfair and Raman's stupid sister was totally using unfair means and doing misuse of the situation...she kept Ruhi's medicines in Ishita's house so that Ishita can be proved as Victim...and what a lame thing, Nobody saw that Raman's stupid sister is keeping Ruhi's medicines in Dustbin box...πŸ‘ . What else can be expected from Ekta maiyaa ka Illogical show??😑

If type of story will continue in show then I will have to Leave watching this stupidity...😑

Only Good points of the episode is : Raman and his father telling Police to behave in Good manners with Ishita's parents.

Brave Point of the episode : Ishita's Dialouge to Prateek - Tumhe sagai todna hain?? Tum yeh engagement nahi karna chahte?? Prateek says yes, not for now.
Ishita : Agar haan, toh khull ke bolo naa...thodi toh mardangi dekhao!πŸ‘

Very good Ishita...Prateek needed that verbal slap.

Irresponsible Persons of Episode : Well, there are alot of irresponsible person's in todays episode.

Ishita : Ishita should have informed Raman about whole particular situation before taking any further steps towards Ruhi. Agreed that she have attachment towards her but she should know that Good or not , those stupid Bhallas are Ruhi's family unfortunately.😑 Ishita must have informed her parents about same . If she would have done this, then whole this embarrasing stuff would not happened.
Adding one more point here that Ishita must have told about whole situation to Raman and Bhallas when she came back from Hospital . Sometimes she behaves like a Helpless person.😳 I know that she was shocked there but she should have gave answers to stupid Bhallas.😑

Bhallas and Raman : Raman is not a Good father. Nor I have any expectations from him because the background he is from is very ill mannered. Bhallas , no doubt are very Ill mannered , irresponsible , stupid, and very bad peoples especially Raman's sister 😑, who was taking side of that Dumb dimple.😑 Raman's mother is ill mannered and nonsense person, she needs reality check and a tight slap , so that she can understand. The Foul language used by Raman's mother look very cheap and irrespectble.😑

Ishita's Parents : yes, they must have asked Ishita that where is hse on her engangement day?? Ishita's mother shows so much concern for her but then when it comes to really working on same , she is just not aware of her daughter's work and dont know that where is her daughter maybe?! How ironical.

I Dont want to hurt anybody's feeling but this is just my opinion towards todays episode. Please ignore if this hurts you anyhow. This post is for entertainment and a healthy discussion purpose only.😊 Mods can edit the post if necessary.

Regards Dev.

Hi dev !
Good to see u here :)

agreed with all the points !!
i was laughing of few things

1. ishita could drive to shagun's home but could not come to raman's home . πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

2. Ishita's phone battery got low, why didnt she ask any one to give her his phone, not even the doctor while he helped her so couldnt she ask him to call the family via his phone or his office phone ?

3. when ishita came in .. she did not say that the girl was in the hospital and they took the girl from one hand to another without asking the girl where she was !!

4. b4 taking the girl out of the house why didnt she try to wake some one ? mean the bhallas or not even call her family to inform them she was going to the hospital ?

Ekta, I hope u wont ruin this show, it started very well done ruin it please
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago