Blood Boiling episode...DISLIKE Bhalla Family Alot!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes! If you have seen the episode of tonight then I'm sure your Blood will surely BOIL for those BHALLA Family😑...cheap , shameless and Worst Poeple ever...specially that Raman's Sister😑 and that her friend Dimple😑...cheater losser and 🀬...
Moreover the Police 😑was behaving so harsh with Ishita's parents who are not at fault...

I wonder that why God creates such cheapsters and cheap peoples like Bhallas on Earth...😑 Highly Dislike them after todays episode.

Raman's mother is worst person I have ever seen because she was using Vulgar foul Language for Ishita and family without knowing whole truth.😑 I wish God dont give these kind of relatives to anyone...Aise logon se rishta hone se aachaa hain ,ke inhe hum sabak sikhaanye...😑

Big Thumbs down for todays episode because This is totally unfair and Raman's stupid sister was totally using unfair means and doing misuse of the situation...she kept Ruhi's medicines in Ishita's house so that Ishita can be proved as Victim...and what a lame thing, Nobody saw that Raman's stupid sister is keeping Ruhi's medicines in Dustbin box...πŸ‘ . What else can be expected from Ekta maiyaa ka Illogical show??😑

If type of story will continue in show then I will have to Leave watching this stupidity...😑

Only Good points of the episode is : Raman and his father telling Police to behave in Good manners with Ishita's parents.

Brave Point of the episode : Ishita's Dialouge to Prateek - Tumhe sagai todna hain?? Tum yeh engagement nahi karna chahte?? Prateek says yes, not for now.
Ishita : Agar haan, toh khull ke bolo naa...thodi toh mardangi dekhao!πŸ‘

Very good Ishita...Prateek needed that verbal slap.

Irresponsible Persons of Episode : Well, there are alot of irresponsible person's in todays episode.

Ishita : Ishita should have informed Raman about whole particular situation before taking any further steps towards Ruhi. Agreed that she have attachment towards her but she should know that Good or not , those stupid Bhallas are Ruhi's family unfortunately.😑 Ishita must have informed her parents about same . If she would have done this, then whole this embarrasing stuff would not happened.
Adding one more point here that Ishita must have told about whole situation to Raman and Bhallas when she came back from Hospital . Sometimes she behaves like a Helpless person.😳 I know that she was shocked there but she should have gave answers to stupid Bhallas.😑

Bhallas and Raman : Raman is not a Good father. Nor I have any expectations from him because the background he is from is very ill mannered. Bhallas , no doubt are very Ill mannered , irresponsible , stupid, and very bad peoples especially Raman's sister 😑, who was taking side of that Dumb dimple.😑 Raman's mother is ill mannered and nonsense person, she needs reality check and a tight slap , so that she can understand. The Foul language used by Raman's mother look very cheap and irrespectble.😑

Ishita's Parents : yes, they must have asked Ishita that where is hse on her engangement day?? Ishita's mother shows so much concern for her but then when it comes to really working on same , she is just not aware of her daughter's work and dont know that where is her daughter maybe?! How ironical.

I Dont want to hurt anybody's feeling but this is just my opinion towards todays episode. Please ignore if this hurts you anyhow. This post is for entertainment and a healthy discussion purpose only.😊 Mods can edit the post if necessary.

Regards Dev.

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shavii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good analyzing dev

i am sure raman will go and make thing smooth in future by making pratik come back for engagement and ishita will refuse
πŸ˜† an usual typical bt styleπŸ˜† after all show shd get direction working on raman and ishita weddingπŸ˜† i am sure raman saw an pain in ishu's eye 😳 will make him soften towards her

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
-ChutkiBajake- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Sheesh .. Calm down Dev πŸ˜†
Seems like you are new to Ekta's shows, because what happened in today's episode was nothing compared to what she does to some of her other shows.. πŸ˜† This was NORMAL according to Ekta's dictionary ...

The best part of the episode was when Ishita shouted on Prateek .. πŸ‘

Anyhow, I am sooo excited to see Raman apologies from Ishita for his misunderstanding 😳 And it will be the moment where they start getting closer, hopefully πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by -ChutkiBajake- - 10 years ago
shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChutkiBajake-

Seems like you are new to Ekta's shows, because what happened in today's episode was nothing compared to what she does to some of her other shows.. πŸ˜† This was NORMAL according to Ekta's dictionary ...

Anyhow, I am sooo excited to see Raman apologies from Ishita for his misunderstanding 😳 And it will be the moment where they start getting closer, hopefully πŸ˜ƒ

@bold i agreeπŸ˜†

i agree she shouted and showed his placeπŸ˜†
hopefully raman apologize to ishu and an new journey starts😊
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -ChutkiBajake-

Hi its soo good to see you here too after PKDH!πŸ€—

OH Come on...i'm very angry today!😑.
Naah, I'm not new to Ekta's shows but today was the limit...I cant tolerate nonsense...

agreed...dialogue given to Ishita was pretty good.

hmmp, I need a proper apology from Raman Bhalla . He should bow down his head infront of Ishita...because she deserve this.

well, they come close or not, that is not important as of now at this time...πŸ˜† , but I saw that Raman realised that Ishita really have motherly concern for Ruhi.😳

@Shavii , yep, thankyou . Thankyou everyone.πŸ˜ƒ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Seriously I was so angry on Raman for doing this to Ishita😑 He shud hv atleast checked his phone and tried to call her by getting her cell no from her family.Atleast shud hv cared to ask that idiotic dimple that what happened at night.

I dont think Ishita was wrong anywhere.She tried her best to inform the bhallas.She called Raman but he was drunk.She called the landline no but no one responded.And that dimple and simi rather than caring abt roohi were more bothered to put the blame on Ishita...really wot a useless family.

Its very sad ishita has to go to such a family after her marriage.The only sensible person in that family is Raman's dad. I just hope he insults raman and his wife to an extent that they feel ashamed f themselves and Raman it would be better for him if he writes a written apology to ishita's parents specially the way they hv been treated.Today for the first time i feel ashok was right, if raman has taken roohis responsibility he shud fulfil his duties too.Very disappointed with raman today.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shavii

@bold i agreeπŸ˜†

i agree she shouted and showed his placeπŸ˜†
hopefully raman apologize to ishu and an new journey starts😊

me too looking forward to see raman apologise to Ishita 😳
and nice to see u here πŸ˜ƒ
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Like you have addressed it yourself that the Bhalla's do not know the truth therefore they have acted in such a way. I personally do not feel that they're in the wrong at all. They are filthy in terms of language but most of us are in our worst times. A small child has gone missing in the middle of the night and sometimes some kind acts don't feel right to most of us. Like Ishita's love for Ruhi will not be seen in a very nice way for others because when a stranger starts showing too much affection most human mind will be doubtful of it.

I don't feel as if they're immoral because they're using filthy language or because they are committing an act of rudeness out of ignorance rather I believe that they're perhaps 'amoral' at this point maybe out of their love for Ruhi they're acting as if they don't know what's right or not!

Bhalla's act is because of their love for Ruhi and to say what they did is wrong is like saying their love for Ruhi is wrong.

As far as dimple and the other lady is concerned then what they did was right for them. We live in a relativists society we all decide what's right and wrong for ourselves in situation. I believe that there's no such as thing as absolute morality or truth.

That's my opinion and as far as Ekta's work is concerned, I think she has done a lot more worse than this.

Kind Regards,
Imu

shavii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

me too looking forward to see raman apologise to Ishita 😳
and nice to see u here πŸ˜ƒ

ya just want him to say sorry and the bg having ymh song playing

me to happy to see u ramo jii missing ur precap in that forum😊
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I DONT THINK EVEN AN APOLOGY FROM RAMAN WOULD DO BECAUSE THE WAY HER PARENTS WERE INSULTED AND BEATEN IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE COLONY NOTHING COULD BE DONE I FEEL SOOO BAD 😭😭🀒