Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ronshaan

so funny ... she went to shagun's home but could not go back to her home to find raman or his family !!! 🤣👎🏼

this small scene was to introduce ishu-shagun first meeting...😆
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Mages

well agree with your points..but shagun is the mother of ruhi...she has equal rights on ruhi as much as raman does being her father...she is a bad mother...she is a bad wife...she is bad in all relationships...but one can never deny the fact that she is the women who gave birth to ruhi...she is the mother of ruhi...she has all rights to know abt her daughter...

i don't think ishu did a mistake...its good she went to shagun..at least she will know the truth that ruhi has irresponsible parents...and also we could know whether shagun does have motherly feelings for her daughter...and i got my answer...she does love her daughter...her worry and concern was seen in her face...she was ready to go with ishu to the hospital...but damn that ashok interferes...i wish shagun slapped him hard right across his creepy face...but once again her own selfish interest weakens her...

neither raman is a great dad...in my eyes both RamGun are equally irresponsible and selfish parents...i feel bad for ruhi to be born to such parents...

ya u got a solid point in your reply