Ishita Should Not call Shagun !!!

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello All.
In last night episode we saw that Ruhi was in hospital and Ishita's cell battery was low and then off !!

1 think was not so ok ..
can't she call from the hospital ? or the doctor cabin ?
or go out for a while and find a place to use phone / std ext so can call home and inform them ?

Ishita should not get involve Shagun in this
When shagun shows up she might do dramas like see... I m the mother n i came in .. see your dad is a bad man that's why I left him !!

One mistake of ishita of calling shagun can make Ruhi hate her dad and feel her mother is great

what's your view on it ?
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ronnie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah agree...
but guess its gonna happen...
ronshaan thumbnail
I have seen such woman who left her kids and when she does one good thing for that child (after leaving him) she claims she was the great mother but her husband ... he was not good husband and not good father !! that's why she left him and walk away !

Ruhi is young she might believe such thing !
Edited by ronshaan - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
i think this is going to be like that..
ishita calls shagun (who give her No NO IDEA) or goes to her place (who gave her address ..Let see)
she speaks to her that ruhi is suffering because the 2 of u
Ishita will scold her and ask her 2 leave / stay away
Shagun's bf will see that.. and will say to shagun what ru doing.. No no go its your daughter ...this way he can attack Raman by making shagun spoil the girl's brain with those saying... your father is bad / careless that's why i had to leave.. she also might say he throw me out of the house.. Ruhi is innocent she might believe this and hate her dad...!!

hope it wont go this way but we never know One mistake can ruin every thing.

**But once ishita realize that shagun is bad ... she will support roman to fight with her !
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ron
Shagun may be bad mother and a bad wife too.

Still we see her version of leaving Raman we should start blaming her.
Till now we know she left Raman for a richer man.

But she is still mother even thouhg i agree with your point.

As for ishita she doesnt know real reason why shagun left raman.
Isshu had only seen raman's rudeness not softness.

If Ishu knows the turth about shagun she may notr call her
ronshaan thumbnail
woman can leave a man n kids for another man with money ! it happens in real world !!
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ronshaan

woman can leave a man n kids for another man with money ! it happens in real world !!

I am not justifying Shagun. i know it happens in real world. but i am asking you wait till ekta unveils how bad shagun really is
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes you are right...If you think logically... She can easily ask someone for a charger... But if hindi serials start using logic they will end in 4 episodes na? 😆 So while watching hindi serials it is better to think illogically and everything will make sense...😎
ronshaan thumbnail
so funny ... she went to shagun's home but could not go back to her home to find raman or his family !!! 🤣👎🏼
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
well agree with your points..but shagun is the mother of ruhi...she has equal rights on ruhi as much as raman does being her father...she is a bad mother...she is a bad wife...she is bad in all relationships...but one can never deny the fact that she is the women who gave birth to ruhi...she is the mother of ruhi...she has all rights to know abt her daughter...
i don't think ishu did a mistake...its good she went to shagun..at least she will know the truth that ruhi has irresponsible parents...and also we could know whether shagun does have motherly feelings for her daughter...and i got my answer...she does love her daughter...her worry and concern was seen in her face...she was ready to go with ishu to the hospital...but damn that ashok interferes...i wish shagun slapped him hard right across his creepy face...but once again her own selfish interest weakens her...

neither raman is a great dad...in my eyes both RamGun are equally irresponsible and selfish parents...i feel bad for ruhi to be born to such parents...
Edited by Mages - 10 years ago