Raadhiyaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Read all d parts
must say yar it was awesone pls pm me for future updates
daljeet thumbnail
Congrats!!!! Waiting for next chappy!!!!!!
narmathabiju21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very good story.,,today i read this story at one go...very nice one,...pls pm me when u update...thanks
zainy26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hy di firstly a big "THANK YOU" for giving us such a lovely story.thz story is vry close to ma heart.the emotions n mostly how da relationships r intrctd is superb di.watevr we couldnt see in ipkknd im sure i gt to see it in ur ff,spclly rltnshp of arshi and da twists n turns.one small req di plz dont end thz ff soon plz plz plz 😒.and last bt nt da least "CONGRATULATIONS FOR UR NEW THREAD"i wish u to continue furthr more di 👏
if im kinda selfsh im sorry di 😳 Edited by lippo253 - 10 years ago
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
hey guys thank you for your wishes on the new thread ... and a BIG thank you to you all 🤗 for your comments on the last update ... here is the next one.

CHAPTER 38:

-------------- Monday @ AR - Noon

Khushi was pacing the floor of the conference room ... the meeting got over 10 minutes ago ... but she was worried ... oh no .. Not about what happened in the meeting ... but about the particular person who took this meeting and them left in the middle making every one surprise ... but Khushi was not surprised .. She knew the reason of him leaving ... And the reason was anger.

Since Khushi had entered the office her eyes were searching for Arnav ... she knew that he is upset with her and she had to do something quick to make things right. Because for one ... she could not take it if Arnav is upset or angry with her ... she just didn't like it a tiny bit ... and second she was worried if she didn't do anything quick ... Arnav might do something stupid or wrong in his anger ... As now she had come to the term with the thing that Arnav does not think straight when he in angry. But to her disappointment she didn't see Arnav as he didn't come out of his cabin. She also could not go to him as Aman was with him all the time. And she cannot be seen with Arnav at any cost as she remembered what Arnav had said to her during dinner.

"And jiji ... jiji is the best sister in the whole world ... she is my best friend ... she is the one who always rescue me from Amma's scolding ... and I don't hide anything from her ... she knows me inside out", said Khushi as she was telling Arnav about her bonding with Payal.

"Does she know about me?", asked Arnav. Khushi got startled and worried at the question.. she looked down and thought should she tell him that her sisters know about them ... what if he got angry?.

"Khushi ...", Arnav called her and Khushi looked at him and nodded her head.

"She ... she ... was worried about me ... so ... so I told her about us", she said ... Arnav could see worried expression on her face.

"its ok Khushi ... she is your sister and as you said you don't hide anything from her", said Arnav and Khushi got relieved hearing that.

"But I don't want other to know about us", said Arnav. "Why?", Khushi asked instantly.

"you want others to know about us", said Arnav raising his eyebrow.

"um .. no .. I mean ... yes .. I mean ... our family has the right to know", said Khushi peeking a glance towards him and then lower her eyes.

"yes you right ... they have the right to know ... but I don't want them to know as of now ... because if we tell them they will pressure us into marriage and I don't want that", said Arnav.

Khushi's eyes shot up to him at that ... "but you said that you are ready for ...", as Khushi was saying Arnav cut her ..

"For commitment ... I know that Khushi ... but not right now ... I still (pause Arnav) need some time to process this thing. And if my family get to know about us ... I know they ... specially Di will force me into tieing the knot ... but I don't want to do that ... I can't have other thing going on when I have my dream this close to me. We will tell them once the fashion show is over ... till then we won't tell anyone ... also if a word got out media will bombard us ... I can deal with them but I don't want you to face them ... so also no one in the office should know about us too.", said Arnav. And Khushi nods her head ... but she was worried ... how she should tell him that Anjali is already suspicious about them and NK ... NK knows too ... oh what she going to do ... nope she won't tell him now ... she will tell him later.

So she didn't go to him she didn't want anyone in the office to get suspicious of them. When she got to know about the meeting of designers with Arnav she got happy thinking that now she could see him. So she waited for Arnav to come in the room. When he came his eyes instantly search for her, she knew it. So when his eyes clash with hers he places a big smile on her face. Arnav looked down towards her hands but he couldn't them as they were hidden behind Prachi. So he went and sit on his head chair facing towards everyone. The meeting started, the purpose was to discuss the designs which they will make to show when they will go to London. Arnav time to time look towards Khushi and she too. Arnav still couldn't see her hands as they were on her lap and table was hiding them. Then after few minutes when Lavanya ask them to write down the ideas which were going on Khushi take her hands out and place on table picking a pen and started writing on pad. Arnav instantly looked at her hands wanting to see if she had wear her gift but couldn't ... Khushi was wearing pink top with full sleeves. He look closely but didn't saw anything on her hands. Anger rose in him and he quickly stand up. Lavanya stopped talking at look at him.

Arnav give an angry glare to Khushi and then look at Lavanya telling her that he remember something important and tell her to continue with the meeting and give him details later and he went out without looking at Khushi. She got sad and she knew what he was looking for when she saw his eyes moved down to her hands. Now she had to think of something now. 

So she was pacing the conference room floor thinking what she should do now. She knew that Arnav do lunch with Akash sometimes ... if had some work than with Aman otherwise he like to eat alone. So she had to make both the man away from Arnav during lunch. The lunch time will start in half an hour, So she went out and head towards Akash cabin. She saw Akash standing near his table and fiddling with papers.

"hey Akash ..", said Khushi as she went in his cabin. "Hey Khushi .. whats up?", he said as he looked up to him and then again got busy with papers.

"whats your plan for lunch?", asked Khushi and Akash looked up at her surprise. "um I thought we could go out ... but if you are busy ...", Khushi left her sentence incomplete. But luck was on her side today when she heard Akash.

"Oh sorry dear ... I was already going out on lunch meeting", said Akash and Khushi got happy instantly hearing that but she tried to keep her face clam.

"oh ... ", she said. "We will go next time .. ok", said Akash as he move  to collect his things. "yeah great ... see ya", said Khushi  waving to him and left his cabin.

She was about to turn toward to go to Aman's cabin when she saw him at the stairs going up.

Uh ho .. he must be going to Arnavji ... now what should I do ... lunch is going to start and if he started this with Arnav then they will take long time to fnish up their business talks ... thought Khushi grumply.

She started to think what she could do when she heard someone calling her name. She look up and saw Lavanya standing a few distance away. Lavanya gesture her to come and Khushi move towards her.

"what were you doing there standing? ... come on let go for lunch ... I have a mood for chinees", said Lavanya as she started to move towards the front door.

"um Lavanya ji ... I guess you should take Aman with you", said Khushi as an in idea struck her mind.

"why ... you don't want to go with me?", asked Lavanya eyeing her suspaciosuly.

"No ... Lavanya ji I would love to ... but I think Aman is worried on something ... a saw him a moment ago and he was clearly looking worried to me.", said Khushi and looked at Lavanya and clearly she got alerted hearing Aman is worried.

"why didn't he tell me if he was worried over something", said Lavanya more to herself.

"that's why I thought that you should take him out ... he will get ease a bit ... and he might share with you", said Khushi.

"yeah you right ... thanks ... I will take him out", said Lavanya and turn to go to Aman's cabin but Khushi call back ..."Lavanya ji .. Aman went upstairs I guess to meet Arnavji".

"oh ok ...", said Lavanya and went towards the stairs. Now Khushi waited for them to go out. After 10 minutes or so Khushi saw both Aman and Lavanya coming down the stairs and move towards the front door and then out of office. Khushi did happy jingle with her hands and sit down in her cubicle.

The lunch time started after 10 minutes and everyone move towards the caf one by one. 10 - 15 minutes later the hall was empty. Khushi now went towards the stairs and headed towards Arnav cabin. She stopped before the door and take deep breaths. Lunch time is for an hour and 15 minutes had passed already ... she got 45 minutes left. So open the cabin door and went inside. She saw Arnav engrossed in some file, she went near his table.

"Aman ... we need to revise the quotes and talk to Mr. Kundra about the delivery to set it on Monday", said Arnav his eyes still on file. He thought that it would be Aman as only Aman and Akash had the permission to come into his cabin without knocking and he knew that Akash had outdoor lunch meeting so it must be Aman ... he thought Aman had come to ask something.

"Ar .. nav ji", said Khushi a bit nervously. Arnav instantly look up and saw Khushi standing close to his table.

"what are you doing here?", he asked in curt tone.

"um wo .. I need to talk so .. I .." Khushi was saying but Arnav cut her. "I am busy now and clearly not in a mood to talk", said Arnav in stern tone and looked down on file. He knew what Khushi want to talk about but he was angry with her and didn't want to lash on her. But it seems that Khushi wanted that to happen.

"No ... I wana talk and you will", said Khushi with courage. If he is going to be stubborn then she will be the same.

"what? Didn't you hear ...", Arnav was saying when Khushi cut him. "I hear what you said and you also hear what I said ... I wana talk and now", said Khushi. Arnav stand up and hit his fist on table.

"No one talks to me like that Khushi ... (he point a finger to her) no one", said Arnav his tone dangerous. "Now get out", said Arnav a bit loudly. His tone did hurt Khushi but she knew that he was angry.

"you don't even care what I want to say to you", said Khushi in a bit sad and angry tone.

"Care ...? Do you care what I want?", said Arnav as he move around table and stood in front of her. His eyes went down to her hands and then look up at her ... "clearly you don't ... so why do I care too", said Arnav his tone mocking her.

"I DO CARE ...", said Khushi loudly as she take a step towards him and pulling her left hand sleeve up at the same time. Arnav heard a jingling sound as Khushi move her left hand infront of his eyes. Arnav look at her hand and his expression got soften a bit seeing the bracelet on her wrist which he gifted. Khushi wore the full sleeve today as she didn't want others to look at the bracelet before him ... she even take care that it don't make an sound when she move her left hand ... she wanted him to see his gift on her first. 

"And I came here to say sorry for yesterday night when I refuse to your gift but I felt sad when you get angry ... I like it the instant my eyes fell on it", said Khushi in apologizing tone mix with some anger.

She like the gift ... he thought ... he felt good but then ...

"why didn't you wear it earlier?", he asked angrily as he remember he didn't see it during the minute.

"I am wearing it since morning ... I hide it in sleeve because I wanted you to see first", said Khushi as she looked into his eyes.

She wanted me to see it first ... he thought again ... he now chide himself thinking that why he thought that she didn't like his gift. He though that may be Khushi would like some expensive gift like other ladies ... have he observed wrong that Khushi like simple things. But no he was not wrong ... Khushi is different from others ... he observed right ... she do like simple things.

When Khushi didn't heard Arnav speak she thought he still angry for denying his gift at first so she said, "Are you still angry? I am sorry", said Khushi looking at him with hopefull eyes and Arnav got lost in her green depths.

"You can punish me if you want", said Khushi with little smile. Arnav trance broke at that ... punishment ... oh yeah ... he liked that, thought Arnav as devilish smile appear on his face. Khushi felt good when he see him smiling and thought that Arnav is ok now ... but she didn't know that he had something else going in his mind.

"yes Khushi you are right ... you should be punish", said Arnav as he took slow steps towards her and she back away slightly alarmed ... she didn't meant it ... she just want to change his mood that's why she said about punishment.

"Punishment for denying my gift at first", said Arnav as he closes in on her. Khushi hit the cupboard behind her.

"No ... Arnavji ... I was just saying", said Khushi now nervous as his body came close ... only an inch away from touching.

"uh huh ... (Arnav shakes his head slightly mentioning her not to say anything) you remember I told you that the next punishment will be further step ahead", said Arnav leaning in and whisper in her ear.

Khushi mind went back to their first kiss after which Arnav said that her next punishment will be a step ahead while he squeezed her hip.

Khushi gulped and shake her head ... "No ..Arnaa ... uhh hhnnn", Khushi was about to say when Arnav silence her with his lips. He smooched her and then licked her bottom lip. Khushi lips tremble a little.

His one hand raked around her petite waist and other hand cup her cheek. Khushi gasped as he gives a little hard squeeze to her side on waist and he got the opening to her sweet mouth. He plunge his tongue inside. As his tongue hungrily sucks on hers she accepted his dominance on her gladly. She places her hands around his neck and Arnav push his body more into her molding them together.

His kiss was sweet and filled with passion ... she loves his unique flavor ... a different type of mint sweetness. She could feel every inched of his body as his kiss went on drowning her in desire. Arnav broke the kiss when he feel lack of air but didn't pull himself back ... he move further towards area below her lower lips ... then her chin .. Her jaw and then his lip first time came in contact with her slender neck.

Khushi heart beat raced up when she feel his lips on her neck ... she bunch up shirt near his shoulder as new sensation begun to rise inside her. Arnav slowly licks her neck and then move further down giving her hot wet kisses and reach her collar bone. His hand which was cupping her cheek went to her shoulder and slides her top exposing more of her skin ... He places a kiss on her collar bone and then move to side and places a kiss on area connecting her neck and shoulder.

At this time Khushi's heart was pounding so fast that she wonder if Arnav could hear it or feel its beats. Arnav place more kiss moving towards the end of her shoulder ... Khushi's breath got heavier. And then she felt something electrocuted ... a shot of current that pass through her shoulder moving along her chest ending at her stomach ... 

She had earned her first love bite from Arnav. 

She thought she should be feeling pain but instead she felt erotic as Arnav now glide his tongue on the slight red mark where he had bitten her in passion.

Khushi hold got tighter on his shirt as Arnav other hand which was on waist started to move upward. He roams his hand under the area of her left breast. Khushi's body shudder from the most intimate touch of her till now as his hand move at the side of her breast ... no men had ever get the chance to touch her like this.

Arnav was first who kiss her ... Arnav was first to give her a love bite and now Arnav was first to touch her like this ... And he will be the first for more things coming ... Her head register that ... But her thought process broke when she felt his hand cupping her breast. She got scared as no one before had touch her like this..

"Arr n .. av jii", she said as she tried to push him.

"shhshh ... relax Khushi ...", whisper Arnav in her ear ... "Shhshh let go ... ", he said and then again started to place kisses on her neck and his hand started to mold her breast ... and then his thumb brush her nipple. She didn't knew how but her nipples had got tighten and could be felt through her top.

Then she felt something strange ... something she never felt before ... a different kind of sensation between her legs ... a stinging feeling ... little like irritation ... little like teasing ... and then she felt some other thing ... His hardness ... she gasped and try to push him but Arnav held on to her tightly.

She couldn't think ... couldn't speak ... she felt strange ... she felt irritated but then she felt erotic ... whats happening to me , she thought now getting scared ... Then she felt something else ... that tingle her thigh ... she felt ...wet??? Now she push him harder ... She cannot handle all these things happening at the same time ... it so too much for her ... Arnav move back and look into her eyes ... he got alarmed to see fear ...

"Khushi ...", his voice was husky and hoarse.

"Arnav ji ... something happening to me ... I don't know ... I am scared ... I .. its ...", said Khushi her tone clearly show her uneasiness and fear.

Arnav slid his hand which was holding her breast down to her waist and other cup her cheek.

"Shhshh ... Khushi ... relax ... I am not going to hurt you", said Arnav assuring her.

"I know ... but this ... I never felt before ... its strange ... it It ... its scares me", said Khushi as she grab his shirt collar tightly and a tear drop escape her lips ... she was not crying ... she wasn't afraid of Arnav ... she just got scared with all the new things her body was experiencing ...

"Shhhshh ... relax ... Just relax ...", said Arnav as he recall her telling him that she had never been with someone before so clearly she don't know these feelings ... she is knew to them and its scaring her.

"its ok sweet heart ... it happens ... nothing to get scare its your body responding to my touch", said Arnav and Khushi avert her eyes as blush spread her cheeks and neck. Arnav touch his forehead with hers.

"I feel the same when i am this close to you ... you don't know what your body do to me", said Arnav as he push his lower part into her and Khushi got what he was saying as she felt his hardness.

"Ar .. naa ..vv ji .. pp ..leea ...see", stammer Khushi.

"my heart beats faster ... I feel current pass through my body when I kiss you ... and when I touch you ... I feel like burning with need ... I so want you Khushi", said Arnav as finally he said whats on his mind.

Khushi feel shy, embarrassed ... bashfull at the same time ... this is the most sensual think anyone say to her and she was glad that it was Arnav who said this.

"but I know ... its new to you ... I understand dear", said Arnav as he capture her lips in a soft slow kiss and Khushi instantly responded ... Getting relaxed a bit that she is not the only one who feels this way.

"And  I know", said Arnav as he pull back from the kiss ... "we will take it slow ... but Khushi you have to get use to these feelings and my ... (Arnav pause as he give a smirk to her) touches."

"Arnavji ...", said Khushi as she push him being shy with his shameful words.

"relax...", said Arnav as he move away from her ... he tweaks her nose with his finger. "by the way ... I love giving you punishment ... what say the next punishment a further step ahead", said Arnav and Khushi eyes widened at that and she push him and run towards the cabin door. She stopped neat the door and turn to Arnav who give her a wink ... Khushi mouth slightly opens at his gesture and then she went out of the cabin. Arnav sighed ... "you will be the death of me Khushi", he murmured slowly and look down at the bulge showing through his pant ...

"Damm ...", he said as he went to the adjacent room ... he needed to cold shower.

Khushi went to the ladies washroom and splash water on her face to calm her down ...her skin seems burning ... she crave for a shower now. But she cant so she splashed more water on her face and neck. She got straighten up then look here and there to see if someone else is there or not ... but she was alone ... So he push her top near the shoulder and see the small red mark ... Arnav's love bite .. her very first ... she blush deeply thinking about all his word he said to her a moment ago. She quickly adjusted herself and went to towards the caf. Only ten minutes were left of lunch so she quickly grabs a sandwich and tea and went to her cubicle.

Half hour later she received a message on her cell ... she checked .. it was from Arnav. She opens it as her heart did the usual DHAK DHAK.

"tum thek ho?" ... the message said.

Khushi smile at his concerned and replied ... "yes ... I am ok ...". Arnav smile too as he received her reply. Their rest of the day went thinking about each other.

----------------------------------------------- 

"ok ... what I am doing here?", asked NK as he and Khushi entered her apartment. When NK had dropped Khushi to her apartment like always she had ask him to come up as she needed him to do some work for her.

"you are here to help me pack ... like a good friend you are", said Khushi patting his shoulder.

"Pack??", said NK in confusion as he moves his eyes around the living room ... he saw 2, 3 big boxes and her 2 suitcases near the bedroom door.

"But I thought you will be going to London next week and why you need so much stuff with you ... (NK followed Khushi into Kitchen) you are only going there for few days", said NK not getting what these boxes are doing there.

"I know that ...", said Khushi as she took utensils out of drawers ... "I am moving out of this apartment".

"Why? Whats wrong with this one?", said NK as Khushi handed him the utensils.

Khushi turns towards him and saw confusion on his face ... she bit her inner cheek as her eyes held mischievous glint ... "Because I am moving in with my relative ... she had come back from Luckhnow",  said Khushi holding her giggle. She give a pause and then said ... "Buaji .. NK ... she is back here now".

NK face slowly change into acknowledgment but in next few second it change into fear and horror, as his mind went back to the numerous times he had met Khushi's Buaji in Mumbai when she comes for visits.

The first time Khushi introduce him to her Buaji ... "hai re nand kishore kina sonha munda hai", buaji said in her loud voice and pulled his both cheeks. Poor NK had to rub them for 5 minutes to feel his skin again.

The second time when he came to Khushi's house for some assignment ... Buaji had pushed pass Khushi and grabs his wirst ... "Arey babua tum ho ... ao na betho", Buaji had pushed him into the sofa and sit beside him very close. "Acha eh toh batao tumhar shaadi hua k nahi". Poor NK had looked at Khushi pleadingly, who had giggled all the while. And NK had answered Buaji's numerous questions very patiently ... not to forget that his cheeks got pulled after every 2, 3 questions.

The third time when NK had come for some pooja ... Buaji was also visiting then ... when she saw him in Kurta Pajama ... she had taken his balayein , "Hai re Nand Kishore aj to tum bikul inke Phoopa ji ki terhan lug rahey ho". And poor NK had to bare Buaji's lovely stares and gestures during pooaj and till dinner. He had to hide himself behind Payal every now and then.

The next time he had met  Buaji ... she had made him sit for lunch and stuff his plate with so much food ... "Arey Babua kitna kumzoor lagat ho tum ... thek se khatey na ho ka"...  and to his horror she begun to make him eat with her own hands. Poor NK had obliged only respecting her but felt a huge relief when Payal interrupted Buaji knowing his discomfort.

Other few times were the same and with passing time Buaji's affection had gotten more with him ... she sometimes had ask Khushi to invite him for dinner or lunch. In the end of the day NK usually said his phrase each time, "Ager Buaji ka bus chaley toh wo mujey apne pass hi rakh lein" ... and Khushi had always laughed and enjoyed his poor situations ... but Payal had always come to his rescue. NK had been more than happy when Buaji is not visiting them due to her work in Luckhnow and Dehli.

As NK mind played all those scenes, the utensils slips from his hand and drop to floor ... his hand involuntary move up to his cheek and a horror filled "NOOO ..." escape his lips.

Khushi who was enjoying his face expression burst into laughing. "Oh gosh NK ... come on why are you so afraid of her ... she just love you yara", said Khushi between her laugh.

"Love?", said NK slowly ...  "Oh no no no ... don't mention that word ok ... it gives me attack", said NK keeping his hand on his heart as he take big breaths like he had been running for long.

"Pagal ... she loves you like a son stupid ... you know she doesn't have any children ... and also I have no brother so you just fill up the space of son for her", said Khushi with a smile.

"yeah that's fine ... but every time she just jump on me... hug me ... and pull my poor soft cheeks (he rubs his cheek) and kiss me too", said NK as he recall one incident in which Buaji had openly kiss on his fore head.

"that's because she likes you dumbo ... now come on help me with packing ... I have to go to her house tonight ... she is already waiting for me", said Khushi as she begun to pull more stuff out of cabinets.

"fine ... but I am not gonna come inside ... yahan toh Payal Di bhi nahi ha bachane ko aur tum se koi umeed nahi", said NK as he put the stuff in boxes.

"Gosh NK you are such a child ... ok I will not let Buaji pull your cheeks this time ok", said Khushi assuring a troubled NK. "I just hope its get over quick ... sometime I think why am I your friend in the first place", said NK with same worried expression.

"you did not just said that", said Khushi in rising anger as she move up to him and grabs his ear.

"ouh ouch ... sorry sorry", said NK and Khushi leaves his ear but then NK grabs her wirst and turn her back to him.

"ouhhh NK ...", said Khushi loudly.

"haan abh bol na ... mere kan kion pakrey", said NK trying to take revenge. Khushi sadly pouted to him and the innocene on her face melted him like always.

"Acha acha .. thek ha", said NK leaving her wirst ... "Maaf Kia". Khushi immediately pecked his cheek and give a smile to him and move to collect her stuff. "pagal ..", said NK with affection and finally a smile come on his lips.

With in hour or 2 they had packed Khushi stuff. The apartment was furnished so she didn't have to take any furniture expect for few vases, curtains, cushions and Kitchen stuff she had bought to give the apartment a homey look.

After that they went to Buaji's place at Laxmi Nagar ... her house was small but well built. Buaji had her own small business of Sarees ... she travel to Lucknow for fabrics and other ornaments required for Sarees and then she sell them to retailers and boutiques in Dehli and Mumbai. She gets enough money in return to run her house. She is a very jolly person, she is traditional but not strict or conservative ... that's the thing Khushi likes about her and share great rapport with her.

As soon as Khushi saw her Buaji after opening the door she engulfed her in a tight hug and in return Buaji had kissed her in cheek and forehead with motherly love. She had always consider Khushi and Payal as her own daughters. When her eyes fell on NK behind her,  brining Khushi luggage in. She smile and said loudly, "hai re nand Kshore tum bhi ho", as she move forward to, most probably to pull his cheek, Khushi instantly come in front her remembering her promise.

"Buaji ... bhut bhook lagi hai ... Kuch do na", said Khushi making a puppy dog face. NK had greeted Buaji with some fear but still a smile on face, folding his hands in Namastey. Buaji still give a pat on his back as NK come in the house to place Khushi's luggage. He was thankful that finally this time his cheeks don't have to face the torture of pulling. Buaji instantly come with Khushi's favourie snacks as she knew she would be coming ...  Alu pakora, Jalebi and chat. After having snacks and tea NK hurriedly escape from there ... Khushi gave him a comfort hug before he left. And then she just pounce on her Buaji telling her how she had missed her and her home-cooked food. Buaji lovingly strokes Khushi head all the while they talk about their family, home and Khushi's job.

------------------------------------------------

The next three days went busy for both Arnav and Khushi. Arnav was busy in completing his on-going projects as soon as possible before his coming fashion show with Von-Faniota. Also he was trying to postpone his few projects, for which the deal has been made but the work has to be done after a month or two ... So Arnav was trying to postpone the projects near the end of year ... so that he will able to work on them after the Von-Faniota fashion show gets finish. And for this he have to go for outdoor meetings as well. But all in this, they didn't forget to meet each other which were only for few minutes but still very much needed for them.

On Tuesday Arnav have cornered Khushi in the conference room after the meeting and when she was about to protest he had shut her up with his mind blowing passion filled kiss with his hands touching her body bashfully.

On Wednesday he had texted her to come up to his cabin during lunch. It was difficult for Khushi to make some excuse to NK and other colleagues but still she managed as she was also looking for a chance to spend time with him even if it was for only few minutes. When she enters his cabin, Arnav had impatiently dragged her to his adjacent room and trapped her between his arms and wall. For a minute he had just stare at her with those burning eyes ... the feel of his eyes on her skin just made Khushi's stomach do somersaults. Even after a long time when Arnav had done nothing but stare at her with intensity Khushi made the move gathering all her courage. She kissed him in her inexperienced way, which still made his body go into moods of sensations. He pulled her roughly with his hands on her waist towards him but didn't do anything to kiss her ... this time he wanted her do it and yes Khushi had not disappoint him as she not only kissed him on lips but this time she boldly moves towards his chin down his neck to his collar bone. Her heart was thudding so fast that she felt it will burst out of her ribcage. She had some slight fear of taking things ahead this time thinking whether Arnav would like it or not and at the same time felt excited of exploring him further. When her lips touch his upper chest as in haste she had open his top two buttons. The control slip from Arnav's hand and he grabs her hands in his and push  her up the wall devouring her delicate neck with his kisses, touching her body intimately and this time Khushi had earned her second love bite from Arnav.

On Thursday Arnav had an outdoor meeting ... he was busy with Aman and Akash regarding one project and their meeting went on till the lunch time. Arnav wanted to have Khushi in his arms but he didn't get any chance as right after they had lunch Aman had led him out to meet his client. On the way out to office he had seen Khushi standing near NK. Her back was towards him but as soon as he came near, she turn and look up at him ... her breath hitched seeing the intensity in his eyes. He stopped there looking at her ... Khushi knew what he want ... gosh ... she wanted it too but they can't do it around people. Aman called Arnav when he saw him not moving ... un willingly he move forward with Aman out of office ... Khushi looked on to his back until he went out of sight ... Arnav knew Khushi is watching him as he could feel her gaze on him and for the first time in his life Arnav didn't wanted to go to the meeting.

As soon as the meeting finished Arnav headed towards the office, at first Aman was very surprise at his lack of interest in the meeting ... according to him Arnav had always been fully concentrated in the meetings and second Arnav had immediately left as the meeting got finished which was very unlikely of him as Arnav always use to stay for further 15 to 20 minutes to talk with client assuring him of AR work without mistake but this time he didn't stayed back. Later Aman brush the thought away thinking that he might have more important work at AR ... and what could be that important work other than Khushi.

So when Arnav enter the office hall his eyes immediately search for Khushi and he had found her with NK and Prachi with 2 other girls. She was saying goodbye to them as she was leaving for home with NK. Arnav curse mentally to the meeting which takes that much time as now it was office off time. Khushi turn towards him as soon as she felt his presence ... their eyes clashed and both knew they wanted to be together but cant. Frustrated and angry Arnav marched up to stairs ... the slamming of his cabin door was loud that even NK got scared a bit that the loin is angry now. Arnav have angrily thrown his laptop bag on the table and pace on floor. After a minute or two when he got little bit calm he lean on his table ... with his hand place on the edge on table and his back towards his cabin door. His close his eyes and saw Khushi's beautiful face ... just as the picture came in his mind the cabin door opened. He turned around to blast the person but he stopped seeing his vision standing infront of him.

Khushi had acknowledge anger in his eyes when he stormed towards the stairs and she knew the reason as she too longed to be touch by him all day ... and not seeing him was making her restless. As NK and Khushi move out of office hall she made an excuse of leaving something of her behind and asked NK to go ahead she will come after 5 minutes. She went towards the stairs and carefully looked around if someone watching or not ... thankfully the hall was empty expect for 3 people who were busy in their own work. She hurriedly went up the stair and to his cabin. As soon as she opened the door she had seen him turn around his eyes full of anger ... she got scared for a second but the next moment got relaxed when his face expression changed into a surprise one. Khushi didn't have much time but she had to do something as her heart could not see him even a tiny bit of frustrate or anger. So she went up to him with hurried steps. She places her hands on his chest and on its own record Arnav's hand went around her waist. He opens his mouth to ask what she is doing here when she was about to leave but Khushi place her finger on his lips. Arnav eyes instantly turned into a dark shade of passion as he felt her finger on his lips. The next moment Khushi lips replace her finger and Arnav groaned ... some with relief of having her in his arms finally and some with passion. Both devour each other's mouth, sucking and nibbling the tongues ... tasting each other's sweetness and unique flavor. This kiss was a haste one but much needed one.

Both pull back when they felt out of breath. Khushi place her forehead on his cheek and replied in between breaths ... "I .. mi ..sss  y ...ou Ar .. navji". Arnav tighten his hold on her back and replied "me too". Khushi pulled back after few second giving him her smile. "Got to go ... baye"... with that she placed a small peck on his chin and went back but didn't left without giving him a last glance when she open the door to went out. A broad smile appear on his face which astonish him too ... realizing the fact that how in this few days Khushi is becoming a permanent need for him.

On Friday Arnav had another outdoor meeting ... but this time he held it before lunch time so that he can get some time to spend with Khushi when he get back to office ... but unknown to him another thing was waiting for him.

After 2 hour or so the meeting got finish and Arnav went to the parking lot along with Aman. He was calculating in his mind that how much work he got in office and when can he spend some time with Khushi. He came back when he slightly bump into Aman ... who had stopped few feets away from his car.

"Aman?", said Arnav in an irritating tone but then as his eyes went to his car ... they got widened ...

"What the hell ...?", exclaimed Arnav and went near to his car.

All windows of the car were smashed, including the back and front windscreen. There were big, small, deep dents on the car's body and there was something written on the bonnet with red ...

Time for you to pay and rot in hell

"Who the hell did this?", asked Arnav in angry tone as Aman came near him standing beside the car.

"There is no security down here so nobody saw who did this", said Aman as he roamed his eyes around the parking lot. Arnav take his cell out and call his guards who are with him but keeping a distance. They had watch ASR approaching the car and waiting for him to enter. But instead they received a call for him and the hurriedly went to him. They too got surprise seeing the condition of the car.

"Didn't you see who did this?", asked Arnav looking at his guards.

"We were outside the office, when you were in meeting ... we just came after you", said the one of them.

"ASR they wouldn't know ... but there is a security camera there ... let's check it we might get to see what happened here", said Aman as he gestures towards the camera at a distance.

Arnav nods and they all went into the building, asked for the security head and tell him what happened. The security then takes them to the room where they monitor all the cameras inside the building. There were 2 cameras in the parking lot. One at the entrance and other near the lift which Aman had pointed out. They played the video of the camera which was near the life but facing toward the parking area. They can see Arnav's car a distance away ... the angle show the right side of the car. They forward the video till they see two men near ASR's car.

The men were holding steels rods in their hand and one by one they smash all the windows. (Anger build inside Arnav ... Aman was worried too when he saw angry expression on his face) Then they talk for few seconds, one man handed something to the other and take the rod from him and step back. The other man came towards the bonnet and his hands move. It like he was writing something on it. (Arnav and Aman understand that this was him writing that message on the car). After that both started to hit the car here and there with the rods and then after few minutes they went back and disappear from the camera.

Arnav fisted his hand in anger ... what the hell is happening ... first his factory and now this ... first Arnav thought it was some professional rivalry but now it seems its more on personal side.

Aman asked for the security head for the footage so that they can give it to police. The security head give them the CD and Arnav and Aman went out of the office.

"Do not tell anyone about this", said Arnav turning to his guards. "I don't want my family to get worry over this and I don't want media to get hold of this". The guards nodded their head.

"Aman call the insurance company and tell them about the car ... and ask for the new one", said Arnav as they all headed towards the car in which guards came behind him. Aman nodded and got busy in the call. They all sit in the car and went towards AR office.

Arnav had got worried now ... not because of the car ... he can have many cars like this in a jiffy ... he was more worried because now he had come to the conclusion that whatever is happening or whoever is doing this ... it had more to the story behind this. It does not seem a professional rivalry now ... its personal. if they are following him they can do the same with his family members ... he don't want them to get hurt ... the message on the car is also making him worried that he had to think of something before they could reach his family members.

When they reach office Arnav and Aman went to the ARID and had a meeting with head. Aman told him what had happened and gives him the CD of the footage. The head also got shock seeing the footage and Aman told him about the message written on car.

"I don't think police is doing something useful ... we need someone else", said Arnav as he pace the floor in anger.

"ASR I have talk to my cousin ... he might know someone in CBI ... we can take their help", said Aman.

Arnav nods his head, "yeah do that ... fast".

He knew little about CBI (Crime Bureau of India) ... but he knew that they are good in their work and have more facilities than police to capture bad criminals.

Aman was thinking something ... his eyes on the screen .. the video was paused at the scene where the man was writing the message on the car ... they car see his profile but could not figure out the face as it was a distance way. After few minutes he remember something and turn to the head.

"Play the video of studio where the light fell", said Aman. Arnav and the head looked at Aman in questioning.

"I think that this and that man who was in studio are the same", said Aman as he pointed to the man who was writing the message.

Arnav and head got surprise, the head looked at Arnav and he nodded in response. The head play the video of light falling incident. Aman pause the video where the guy stood up after cutting the rope.

"See his height and body mass looks the same ... also the style of his mustache is also the same ... and", said Aman and played both video at the same time to see something and after few seconds he pause the videos and said, "they have similar style of walking to ... I guess they are the same guy" and he turn towards ASR.

"yes I guess Aman is right ASR ... they both seem the same guy", said the head who also notice the things which Aman pointed out.

"but we didn't know who he is", said Arnav in irritation.

"well lets contact with CBI and show them this ... they might find out something which we didn't", said the head and Arnav, Aman agreed. They both went out of the department and headed towards their office.

"Aman do let me know if anything pops up", said Arnav and went to the stairs.

"ASR we had a meeting to attend", said Aman and Arnav said without turning "yeah I know ... will be there in few minutes" and he head towards his cabin while Aman went to conference room to prepare for the meeting.

"Amit ... I want 3, 4 guards with every family member ... they had to follow them where ever they go .. I repeat every where they went is that clear", said Arnav as soon as Amit received his call.

"yes sir...", said Amit.

"And don't let them feel of the extra security ... I don't want them to get suspicious of something wrong", said Arnav again.

"yes sir ...", said Amit .. "is there some threat Sir". Arnav pause hearing the question.

"I am not sure about it ... will let you know later ... but for now do as I say", said Arnav and cut the call.

Just then his cell beeped and he saw a message from Khushi ...

"Khushiii ...", as the name escape his lips in a whisper he felt little at peace ... little warmer ... he had long gone stopped feeling surprise that what mere her name could do something like this to him.

He opened the message which read ..."you have time?"

He look at the time and cursed ... the lunch time is over ... he had a meeting to attended and then another meeting with his management team. He won't be able to get time today.

"Shit ... damm", he said in frustration ... he wanted to go her and crush her to him to feel her warmth .. but he cannot do it.

"No sweetheart got 2 meeting ..." he replied back.

Khushi was in designers room with Lavanya and others as they were discussing about themes that they could try in their coming fashion show. Her cell beeped and she saw the message ... her heart did the usual DHAK DHAK when she read the word sweetheart and a smile played on her lips. But then she twitch her tongue as she read further that he got meeting.

"No worries ... I am headed you home to meet Arush", she replied back. It was 4 days she hadn't seen him ... she was missing him and as it was weekend tomorrow so she had already asked NK to drop her to RM.

Arnav lips lifted a little reading her reply ... he will get plenty of time at home with Khushi.

"Good ... see you there" replied Arnav and started to get ready for the meeting. He felt a little good that now he don't have to worry about sneaking around to spend time with Khushi ... at home he don't have much problem finding time with her.

As he move towards the conference room ... he remember something and stopped ... oh Arush .. he didn't tell Khushi ... she won't get upset over it would she? ... anyways its it not a big deal, as his mind say  he went in to his meeting.

But he didn't know that what he thinking to be "not a big deal" is about to turn into a "very big deal" when he will reach home.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

will send PMs tomrrow ... its very late in night here.

DO NOT forget to comment and press like button ... waiting to hear your responses.

spilla thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fantabulous updateEdited by spilla - 10 years ago
radhadatta2012 thumbnail
Awesome update. Wait for the next.
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Awesome update