What is more important ?

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
I've few questions from today's episode, for both Raman and Ishita.

Raman

He got the best business man award๐Ÿ‘ which he considers as his victory against Ashok-Shagun. In all celebrations and interviews, he forgot to care about his daughter ( yes I'm aware Ruhi was supposed to be with Dimpy). Then finding Ruhi with Ishita and talking about her mother, he looses his cool, says things which are hurtful, guess what he didn't even react to his daughter having been locked in a room , not only that he uses foul language in front of his kid. What i'm trying to say is, has that so called revenge / proving himself blindfolded him to such extent that he can't even see his daughters pain ? Is bringing up your child is less important than proving yourself worth to someone who doesn't even deserve your attention for one sec ? Finally does proving self worth oblige one to turn blind to others feeling, specially your own daughter ?

Ishita

I loved her saying " No foul language "๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Coming to the topic, I'm quite disappointed with pre-cap. Don't get me wrong , I myself love their chemistry, but my question is Does Ishita have to support him that way ? Raman had insulted her way too much, may be he will apologize to her in tomorrow's episode, but in my opinion I will think twice before supporting someone so closely, that too a drunken neighbor with whom I don't even share a respectful feeling, someone who insulted me , humiliated me. My self respect won't allow me to do that ( yes you can call it ego as well๐Ÿ˜† ) One can argue it's done out of humanity, but it just doesn't look justified to me. If we give respect to someone, wouldn't we expect the same from them ? How worth is our self respect to us ? Does Ishita has to act ''that '' caring to him ?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Raman

He got the best business man award๐Ÿ‘ which he considers as his victory against Ashok-Shagun. In all celebrations and interviews, he forgot to care about his daughter ( yes I'm aware Ruhi was supposed to be with Dimpy). Then finding Ruhi with Ishita and talking about her mother, he looses his cool, says things which are hurtful, guess what he didn't even react to his daughter having been locked in a room , not only that he uses foul language in front of his kid. What i'm trying to say is, has that so called revenge / proving himself blindfolded him to such extent that he can't even see his daughters pain ? Is bringing up your child is less important than proving yourself worth to someone who doesn't even deserve your attention for one sec ? Finally does proving self worth oblige one to turn blind to others feeling, specially your own daughter ?

raman is currently getting on my nerves when it comes to his daughter...that poor girl is yearning for both her parents love...and look at the girl's parents...they are obsessed with their selfish interest...if you can't love your kid...why give birth...RamGun are such irresponsible parents...i felt like slapping raman tdy...your daughter has been locked in the room for nearly 1 hour...and you don't even react...the pretend to be emotionless can be to the world...but not to your daughter...

and what was that proving yourself to a women...who doesn't even care abt you...if you want to show that you have moved on...why the hell...get drunk and destroying yourself for a women doesn't even worth your love and attention...for god sake you have a daughter and family to take care...the way he is becoming devdas in shagun's memories is irking like hell...his love...shagun's betrayal...defeating ashok is more important for raman than his daughter...

i felt bad for the little angel ruhi...who is born to such irresponsible and selfish parents who cares abt only themselves...its all abt THEM...

raman is currently being a bad example of father...ignoring his own daughter...coming home drunk...thank god ruhi never see a father drunk even once...if she saw...her entire childhood would have been affected...

and the worst is foul language infront of a kid...this is worst...

i don't approve of raman's behaviour tdy and he should stop being a devdas in his ex-wife memories...she doesn't care two hoots for him

Ishita

I loved her saying " No foul language "๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Coming to the topic, I'm quite disappointed with pre-cap. Don't get me wrong , I myself love their chemistry, but my question is Does Ishita have to support him that way ? Raman had insulted her way too much, may be he will apologize to her in tomorrow's episode, but in my opinion I will think twice before supporting someone so closely, that too a drunken neighbor with whom I don't even share a respectful feeling, someone who insulted me , humiliated me. My self respect won't allow me to do that ( yes you can call it ego as well๐Ÿ˜† ) One can argue it's done out of humanity, but it just doesn't look justified to me. If we give respect to someone, wouldn't we expect the same from them ? How worth is our self respect to us ? Does Ishita has to act ''that '' caring to him ?๐Ÿ˜•

Ishu's "No Foul Language" was the highlight of the show...she is truly a mother...shagun needs to learn from ishu how to be a mother...just giving birth is not enough...one knows how to raise the kid with good culture and manners...ishu did not like when ruhi ask her the meaning of besharam...she is the perfect mother...i just love the scenes b/w ishu-ruhi...mother-daughter duo both rocked...

abt ishu helping out drunk raman...the man is completely drunk...and he has no control of himself...i think at least for a few mins...keep self-respect aside and help out a person who is need even though you are not in good terms with him/her...it adds a brownie points from heaven in your karma...ishu is known to have a golden heart...she helps everyone including her enemies...so it was expected she will help raman...above all ishu is EK leading lady...so no doubt arise...her leading ladies self-respect is always buried...

Word Count: 1

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Roshani I'm myself laughing with your post with the part you have written about Ishita... anyone in her place would have left such a person outside wherever he was falling...One must feel respect for herself to make other respect her (I'm using her here mainly if the person is a woman)

Ishita was carrying him if you have well noticed he was not lifting his feet also...poor Ishita.

Well this is a show but in real life we all know, no one will help such an arrogant, rude man...
Edited by ALUJNA21 - 10 years ago
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah I was also surprised too see no response from Raman after he learnt that ruhi was locked in the room. I didn't like the fact that he was so immersed in his revenge retaliation against Ashok
and shagun that he failed to realise his daughters pain and whereabouts which makes him just as bad as shagun. disappointed with the creative team because they are showcasing Raman's character as an irresponsible and selfish father. I would preferred it if Raman's character had desire for revenge against shagun and Ashok but also unconditional love for his daughter.

aww and ishita has a big heart love the bonding between her and ruhi. but i don't think I would have the patience with a drunken neighbour especially if he humiliated me lol. however this is a show and I loved the scene so looking forward to it.
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Well I don't agree with a single word of your post . N that's all I want to say to you. Peace . ๐Ÿ˜Š
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Raman

Ishita

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU ISHU AND RUHI SCENE WAS JUST AMAZING .I AM REALLY UPSET THE WAY THEY SHOW RAMAN LIKE A RUDE CARELESS SELFCENTERED AND SELFISH PERSON..HE HAS HUMILIATED ISHITA TOO MUCH AND EVEN THEN SHE SUPPORTS HIM IT LOOKS UNREALISTIC.I DONT WANT HER TO BE TOOO GOODY GOOD EVENTHOUGH SHE IS EKTA'S LEAD.I DONT WANT ISHITA TO BE AT THE RECIEVING END ALWAYS WHICH IS LIKE DEGRADING YOURSELF AGAIN AND AGAIN.I WANT HER TO STAND UP FOR HERSELF
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Ishita is going to help Raman not because he is her neighbor but because he is Ruhi's father...
diyashhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itz a precap...
let the scene be telecasted...

i think Ishita helped him not because of her big heart...
he might be knocked her door instead of his...
and then suddenly fall on her when she opened the door...
in such a situation Ishita is forced to hold him and
bring him to his sofa...

i think the scene might be like this...
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishu doesnot hate Raman, infact she is confused ... n attracted[rain scene] to some extent, i would say???... may be i am wrong too... actually leaving out Ruhi... i feel a connection between Ishra... lets wait n watch...
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice topic..!! Good logic..In real life none would help such man who never miss an opportunity of humiliating herbut here comes the differences between real life n tv world๐Ÿ˜›we can't expect everything real from a tv show..we will get real+reel combo and remember it's ekta's show so we need to prepare ourselves to get such stuff n they need to work on main leads chemistry as well so i won't mind seeing such scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ