TanMaan not Faking Relationship:Rajat Sharma/ Fake and Real love ROFL

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
so its officially confirmed, Gauhar and Kushal's love was only and only for the Camera 🤣
show is not even over yet and break Up happened 🤣

and look at this

Armaan, Tanisha not Faking Relationship: Rajat Sharma

It is being said that Armaan Kohli-Tanissha Mukherjee were faking their romance on "Bigg Boss 7" to get viewership. But well-known television journalist Rajat Sharma, who conducted a mock-trial of the finalists, says the relationship is for real.

"One can fake it for while. But when numerous cameras are watching you constantly, you are bound to show your true feelings. No, I don't think they're faking it," said Sharma, who visited the house last week.

This was Sharma's first appeared on the Colors' reality show, doing what he is famous for doing - grilling celebrities. He enjoyed the experience.

"One can't dispute the success of Bigg Boss'. It is watched by every section of the audience. I am not a regular watcher of the show. But when I was invited to do my Aap Ki Adaalat' on Bigg Boss', I did my research on the six contestants, as I do on all the celebrities that I question on Aap Ki Adaalat'," he said.

"Bigg Boss" finale is on Saturday and Tanisha Mukherjee, Gauhar Khan, VJ Andy, Ajaz Khan and Sangram Singh, who were grilled by Sharma along with Armaan Kohli, are vying for the big prize.

Sharma is impressed the work put in by the "Bigg Boss" team. "There are 500 people working round the clock. These are people who know their jobs, and this is a show that knows its mind."

He wouldn't mind going back to the show if called again.
Edited by TheRowdiest - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now GauShal bhakts will be like -- NOP, WE DON'T WANT RajatSharma as our NEXT Host, because he's biased/unfair to say TanMan NOT Faking relationship. 😆

Rajat Sharma's chances of hosting BB8 gone down the drain 😉 😛
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Subah-

Now GauShal bhakts will be like -- NOP, WE DON'T WANT RajatSharma as our NEXT Host, because he's biased/unfair to say TanMan NOT Faking relationship. 😆

🤣

#UnfairRajatSharma 🤣

Word Count: 1

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
read the full article here... it mentions both couples:
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar

#BB7 #Biggboss7 @ColorsTV Armaan-Tanishaa, Gauahar-Kushal are not faking their relationships: Rajat Sharma http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/armaan-tanishaa-gauahar-kushal-are-not-faking-their-relationships-rajat-sharma...

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

read the full article here... it mentions both couples:

Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar

#BB7 #Biggboss7 @ColorsTV Armaan-Tanishaa, Gauahar-Kushal are not faking their relationships: Rajat Sharma http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/armaan-tanishaa-gauahar-kushal-are-not-faking-their-relationships-rajat-sharma...

reliable Big media publishers like Indian express , NDTV , ibnlive , has not mentioned Gau-Kau but only Telly Chakkar has mentioned them 😆😉

wow 😉😆

i am sure telly Chakkar has just added gau-kau's name , khud se ... I am going to believe all other big publishers not Telly chakker who publishes news as per their favs 😉 ... i very much follow TC and know how it works ... 😉 ... biased and partial small site for TV's news

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

reliable Big media publishers like Indian express , NDTV , ibnlive , has not mentioned Gau-Kau but only Telly Chakkar has mentioned them 😆😉

wow 😉😆

i am sure telly Chakkar has just added gau-kau's name , khud se ... I am going to believe all other big publishers not Telly chakker who publishes news as per their favs 😉 ... i very much follow TC and know how it works ... 😉 ... biased and partial small site for TV's news

Telly chakkar has been known for being stupid in the past.😆 Out of 10+ news websites including IF TellyBuzz i saw only TC has mention of "THE OTHER COUPLE". Why do Big publications like ibnlive, NDTV not mentioned them? 😉

Maybe they did to avoid the wrath of fans because i have seen a lot of fan attack on thier site previously.😆 , And everybody knows what happened with Sachin Joshi, Arshad Varsi, Kunal Kohli, Sayantani Ghosh and a lot more. 😉 But i never saw anybody abusing Asjad najir. 😉

Edited by sscomp32 - 10 years ago
katherine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I have seen Rajat sharma interview... He was quite impressed with Gauhar! That is what I have seen something with my own eyes!!
566912 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Subah-

@green - ohh No. 😔 I feel for ya Rajat. He lost on an Opportunity. 😉
He was like Hero for some people a week back. but He ruined it for himself. dont come to twitter now. tumhare twitter account ko khatra hai.. 😆😆😆😆
Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disappeared

@green - ohh No. 😔 I feel for ya Rajat. He lost on an Opportunity. 😉
He was like Hero for some people a week back. but He ruined it for himself. dont come to twitter now. tumhare twitter account ko khatra hai.. 😆

awww ... he has lost such a big opportunity to host the show 😉😆