Sshh... No foul language!

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
'Sshh... No foul language aap ki bachi khari hai yahan' wohoo wat a dialogue by Ishita!๐Ÿ‘
She was so right to say this, Raman just can't use bad words in front of children especially when there is his daughter!

I just love how Ishita takes stand for Ruhi even when Ruhi uski kuch nahi lagti but phir bi she has become everything for her! I love how she is ready to fight for Ruhi, n larai bi kiskey saath hoti hai Ruhi Kay papa k saath lol!๐Ÿ˜† M just loving this short cute fights!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ruhi Ishita Raman rocks!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
ruhi-ishu rocks...she is truly the mother of ruhi in every sense...for me she is officially ruhi's mother...mother-daughter duo rocks...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
the precap was amazing...โ˜บ๏ธ
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved her saying that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, about time Raman learn some manners ( which he has forgotten ) act as a responsible father to Ruhi .
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Loved her saying that๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, about time Raman learn some manners ( which he has forgotten ) act as a responsible father to Ruhi .

due to his obsession to defeat ashok and his love/pain for shagun...he is being a irresponsible father...i hope he wakes up from his slumber and gets a reality check...his daughter needs him the most...

i can't believe that RamGun are such irresponsible parents even though they love their daughter๐Ÿคข...poor ruhi born to such parents who only cares abt their selfish interest๐Ÿ˜ก...i hate the way raman treats his daughter...its painful...and shagun the less say the better even though she has a soft spot for her daughter...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankitaankita

Love Ishita,Ruhi...

Loved d precap...

Yea eagerly waiting for today's episode! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

ruhi-ishu rocks...she is truly the mother of ruhi in every sense...for me she is officially ruhi's mother...mother-daughter duo rocks...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘

the precap was amazing...โ˜บ๏ธ

Yea so true, ishita is no less than a mother to Ruhi, she understands her so well! Ishita n Ruhi rocks!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

I so love this Ishita who tries to put some sense in Raman! M dead sure one day ishita wld be successful in making Raman a responsible father!๐Ÿ˜Š
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

due to his obsession to defeat ashok and his love/pain for shagun...he is being a irresponsible father...i hope he wakes up from his slumber and gets a reality check...his daughter needs him the most...

i can't believe that RamGun are such irresponsible parents even though they love their daughter๐Ÿคข...poor ruhi born to such parents who only cares abt their selfish interest๐Ÿ˜ก...i hate the way raman treats his daughter...its painful...and shagun the less say the better even though she has a soft spot for her daughter...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคข

Yea true, Raman has created a shield around him which ensures that no emotion enter his heart, but he has forgotten that anger is itself a kind of emotion which eventually can be turned into a soft emotion! Hope ishita helps him in putting aside all his sorrows n helps him in opening up with his daughter! ๐Ÿ˜Š
N abt shagun, I can't comment cz m unable to understand her character!
mrym_rauf thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BlazzingWater-

Awww, she is so cute. The way she keeps teaching Raman how to be good with his kid. I really love her.

And yeah there fights are really cute.

Yea Ishita is a sweetheart! Luv her bonding with Ruhi!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Ishita and roohi r just adorable...
They rock
waiting for tonight