"Armaan - Tanisha not faking relationship" : Rajat Sharma

DespicableMe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"Armaan - Tanisha not faking relationship" : Rajat Sharma

It is being said that Armaan Kohli -Tanisha Mukherjee were faking their romance on 'Bigg Boss Saath 7' to get viewership. But well-known television journalist Rajat Sharma, who conducted a mock-trial of the finalists, says the relationship is for real.

"One can fake it for while. But when numerous cameras are watching you constantly, you are bound to show your true feelings. No, I don't think they're faking it," said Sharma, who visited the house last week.

This was Sharma's first appeared on the Colors' reality show, doing what he is famous for doing - grilling celebrities. He enjoyed the experience.

"One can't dispute the success of 'Bigg Boss'. It is watched by every section of the audience. I am not a regular watcher of the show. But when I was invited to do my 'Aap Ki Adaalat' on 'Bigg Boss', I did my research on the six contestants, as I do on all the celebrities that I question on 'Aap Ki Adaalat'," he said.

'Bigg Boss' finale is on Saturday and Tanisha Mukherjee, Gauhar Khan, VJ Andy, Ajaz Khan and Sangram Singh, who were grilled by Sharma along with Armaan Kohli, are vying for the big prize.

Sharma is impressed the work put in by the 'Bigg Boss' team. "There are 500 people working round the clock. These are people who know their jobs, and this is a show that knows its mind."

He wouldn't mind going back to the show if called again.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/18200-armaan-tanisha-not-faking-relationship-rajat-sharma.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya its quite clear but armaan is still denying it.
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Tanisha wasn't faking but Arman was just using her to get ahead in game n for personal recreation.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
COPY CATS IF 😡
Are they trying to show Armaan and Tanisha in good light just like Salman... because this is second article i noticed in IF which is copy from other websites..
One where Armaan clearly said love cannot happen in two months, and striking out Tanisha name in TOI
the same article was twisted and showed Armaan want to continue their relationship after BB(people can check both the articles )
Now this one, this is actual article of TC where Rajat took both couple names "

Armaan-Tanishaa, Gauahar-Kushal are not faking their relationships: Rajat Sharma

"
"One can fake it for while. But when numerous cameras are watching you constantly, you are bound to show your true feelings. No, I don't think they're faking it," opines Rajat.
Here IF only highlightng Armaan and Tanisha ignoring Kushal and Gauhar 🤢
why this twisting of articles 😡
Edited by -PD- - 10 years ago
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well , then y did Armaan deny loving her ?🤓
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -PD-

COPY CATS IF 😡

Are they trying to show Armaan and Tanisha in good light just like Salman... because this is second article i noticed in IF which is copy from other websites..
One where Armaan clearly said love cannot happen in two months, and striking out Tanisha name in TOI
the same article was twisted and showed Armaan want to continue their relationship after BB(people can check both the articles )
Now this one, this is actual article of TC where Rajat took both couple names "

Armaan-Tanishaa, Gauahar-Kushal are not faking their relationships: Rajat Sharma

"
"One can fake it for while. But when numerous cameras are watching you constantly, you are bound to show your true feelings. No, I don't think they're faking it," opines Rajat.
Here IF only highlightng Armaan and Tanisha ignoring Kushal and Gauhar 🤢
why this twisting of articles 😡

Thank you representing the true fact instead of twisted truth. 👍🏼
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BerryBlush07

well , then y did Armaan deny loving her ?🤓

He said I do not want to make a statement becoz she is still in the show... It might hurt her family
BerryBlush07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tashu.

He said I do not want to make a statement becoz she is still in the show... It might hurt her family

then what abt the "scenes " he did wont those hurt her family? 😕
gopiManchurian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tashu.

Since when did a love between two mature adults, a little past their marriageable age - start hurting their families?

Esp when it is not a crime or a sharm-ki-baat.

Iss se zyada sharmindagi toh un ko us raat ke national TV LF mein dikhaye huve scene ki honi chahiye. I don't have issues with them doing it, but with all that being captured and shown on LF - about which they could have acted more responsibly.

If they don't say they love each other and have some plans, only then it should hurt their families.
Edited by gopiManchurian - 10 years ago
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He also said that Gauahar or Ajaz/Sangram can win