Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Story progressing nicely I must say.. Raman is not handling things very well.. Hopefully with time he will change and take responsibility of that child and give her much deserved love and attention!.. His wife sure was something to leave a child behind like that for money!.. I never want her to see anywhere near ruvi again!.. Poor child just runs looking for mom and dad.. Just makes me feel very very sad..
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

IT's not like he's left his daughter to suffer, his entire family pampers Ruhi silly, I've never been so much pampered in my entire life as she's already getting. N I'm telling from experience , children so much pampered end up being rotten eggs.
He was shocked to see that his daughter is getting so much complain from school, he was being frantic when she was in toothache at the middle of the night , you know what my parents would've simply asked me to try to sleep after giving me a glass of water with a pain killer till the morning, because it's only a toothache ! Nothing serious ! N the guy was behaving as if his daughter was in mortal danger ! If that's not caring n loving father , then I don't know what it is !
He was so cutely trying to help Ruhi to get rid of the lice , whence it's not his responsibility, usually women of the house are supposed to take care of all this n he could've done just left the matter at the hands of them after informing them. My father would've done just that n nothing else ! He's a doctor n he's a very caring father.
He works hard 24*7 so that his daughter ives the life of a princess all her life. N still we're judging him ! Sigh !
That is the problem of today's generation , they believe in spoiling the children silly.
My dad grew up with my grand dad staying out of home for at least 6 months a year, he grew up a doctor n loves my grand dad utmost n considers him his role model. Yes , opposite to your belief of " Such children grow up thinking no one love them no one want them ! "

YES we can feel he loves his daughter but he is not showing it to her / not telling her
she wont realize it just from actions some time we need to tell them that i love n care for u
agree that they are spoiling the girl but not showing that love wont help either
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: white_beauty

he has been hurt...but is tht reason justified to nt being loving towards ur own daughter?

he loves her n his wife cheated on her n evrything n he has gone through alot...but think about tht innocent child...she has no idea about her mother and evrytime she goes close to her father he brings up walls in between..maybe in a serial v all have sympathy for the hero who is hurt n broken down...but i dont mean to hurt anyone..all i want to say is no reason is justified enought to not be loving towards ur daughter...raman is hurt n has a very sccared past but from a pshycological view point its kids like ruhi who have never recieved enough love and care end up on the rong side of law. i just hope cv's show some kindoff development there..honestly i am not able to understand and digest the fact tht simply due to a mole u reject ur daughter...yess u may love her endlessly in your heart but if u dont show tht love especially to a child then its just a tragic shame.
okk i have blabbered alot! sorry for tht!!
n i didnot mean to hurt anyone or have anything againt raman...i love his character potrayal and also a biiig fan of karan from kasturi days!😊 ^_^
i am new here..n sorry if dis hurt anyone..sincerly!😊

no no dont be sorry because i think u r rite
i know man who's wife cheated on him but still he loves his children more then every thing !
ronshaan thumbnail
IT's not like he's left his daughter to suffer, his entire family pampers Ruhi silly, I've never been so much pampered in my entire life as she's already getting. N I'm telling from experience , children so much pampered end up being rotten eggs.
He was shocked to see that his daughter is getting so much complain from school, he was being frantic when she was in toothache at the middle of the night , you know what my parents would've simply asked me to try to sleep after giving me a glass of water with a pain killer till the morning, because it's only a toothache ! Nothing serious ! N the guy was behaving as if his daughter was in mortal danger ! If that's not caring n loving father , then I don't know what it is !
He was so cutely trying to help Ruhi to get rid of the lice , whence it's not his responsibility, usually women of the house are supposed to take care of all this n he could've done just left the matter at the hands of them after informing them. My father would've done just that n nothing else ! He's a doctor n he's a very caring father.
He works hard 24*7 so that his daughter ives the life of a princess all her life. N still we're judging him ! Sigh !
That is the problem of today's generation , they believe in spoiling the children silly.
My dad grew up with my grand dad staying out of home for at least 6 months a year, he grew up a doctor n loves my grand dad utmost n considers him his role model. Yes , opposite to your belief of " Such children grow up thinking no one love them no one want them ! "
its not about being pampered...cases like this is very very sensitive! i say tht from personal experience,,,u have to show some love or display an affection making them aware...he loves her no doubt! but he needs to let her know also! otherwise d child is left alone...children of ruhi's age dont understand money or spcly in her case vl never understand money at dis age...but rather just a hug or love wud do it!😊

true !!! just what i wrote b4 !!
he need to show that love to her
all he show is IGNORING HER and behaving like GO AWAY FROM ME .. !!
will she know he loves her ?? I dont think so
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bamonforever

His wounds are all still very raw , life has betrayed him big time , he needs some more time to reconcile to the fact that his trust n heart both were so badly broken. The matter is not over yet, they're not even divorced completely as yet. Give the guy some break , he'll come around n find his way back to his daughter.

But tell me one thing, if he doesn't care why'd he agree to give time to Ishita , an almost stranger, to meet n talk to , when she just said the magic word "ruhi" ?

well i understand but did he think what the girl was going thru ?
abandoned kids life is not easy , she already lost her mother its not fair to punish her for that twice..
the father is there but not there
her father might think of him self and stay away and let others raise her but when he come back she might go away from him !!
ronshaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Story progressing nicely I must say.. Raman is not handling things very well.. Hopefully with time he will change and take responsibility of that child and give her much deserved love and attention!.. His wife sure was something to leave a child behind like that for money!.. I never want her to see anywhere near ruvi again!.. Poor child just runs looking for mom and dad.. Just makes me feel very very sad..

very well said 👏
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Raman is hurt, that's right. But, for a father his child should come fast before everything. But, he failed to prove that. Let's see what's in future.
ronshaan thumbnail
very true !!
what if his mother was not there to raise his kids ?some times people do not have parents to raise their kids .. would he put her in other place like boarding school ?
Aamina2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Raman hasn't still fully accepted his wife's betrayal. he is deeply affected every time he is in the presence of Shagun and Ashok. it appears as if he is trying to prove a point and his abilities to shagun and Ashok.
it's very sad to see that he doesn't express his love for his daughter but I'm not going to judge him for that because he is still dealing with his loss. no matter how powerful or arrogant he appears, it's front that he puts on and are defences to make him look and feel strong and in control. he is pro texting his inner child and vulnerable self which was abused by people he thought cared about him. his soft and vulnerable side is still there and it does come out and is generally activated when it concerns his daughter. his caring side is also triggered in other situations e.g in the rain with Ishita.
we can't ignore that Raman himself is still hurting and feels betrayed by everyone, as if it's him against the world.
I know people say that they know someone who has been through a similar situation and they love their kids so why can't Raman? well in my opinion yes many people go through similar situations like Raman where the wife leaves them but it's important to remember that everyone's experience is different and they will deal with things based on their experiences of life which is unique to every individual.
ronshaan thumbnail
well i agree that every one deal with issues differently but still... if he had no mother to raise his daughter who would ?
there are many men out their who's wife left them n kids .. every one's reaction is different .. one can start drinking n avoid the kid / one can start beating his kids /

every one reaction is different