Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
But why double role? :S Can't they afford another actress to play her mother? 😆

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Well kinda, most of his roles have been as a lead except as a parallel lead, just not as a solo hero. He is probably one of the most talented actors because he actually studied theatre, film, acting, etc. He has been mentored by some great personalities. He deserves to be a solo hero. I dunno if he doesn't get many offers or if he is just picky but all I know is that I want to see this guy more often.

Thats what I emant, I want him to do a solo lead!

And he is SO good at doing negative characters.. I hated him in ML and Aks😆
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

But why double role? :S Can't they afford another actress to play her mother? 😆

Double roles maybe because that is how Sarmad (Faizan) recognized Shabeeh (Syra). I think in next episode he will dig more about her and then find out that she is the daughter of same woman or he will just marry her because she resembles that woman who came in between his parents. We will find out more in next episodes.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

Thank god Mehwish is only going to be seen through flashbacks! And I really hope Syra is playing a double role because she and Faizan look really cute together, wouldn't want her to be in love with Adnan. I know Faizan will be great as a brooding, grey character, but I just hope that he's not shown as too crazy for revenge. Grey is okay, but I don't want him turning out villainous. He's never the hero in most shows :p

You aren't the only one, there are quite a few people on this forum who like him. I am actually liking Syra and Faizan's pairing too, they look cute.

The first episode told us that both Sarmad and Shabi are orphans, so both their parents are dead. We also know that Shabi's mother neglected her daughter, she barely looked at her. From the promos it appears that the show is a revenge saga spanning two generations. Faizan appears to be the son of Mehwish and Adnan's characters while Syra will be playing a double role of mother and daughter.

Once again from the promos it appears that Sarmad will be very conflicted, he will marry Shabi to avenge his parents death, who probably died because Shabi's look-alike mother came between them. At the same time he will be drawn to Shabi, so it will be a love-hate relationship. Sarmad won't be an out-out villain, more like an anti-hero.

Mehwish, Adnan, and mother Syra's story will be shown in flashback while in the present day Sarmad will be torturing Shabi.

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Double roles maybe because that is how Sarmad (Faizan) recognized Shabeeh (Syra). I think in next episode he will dig more about her and then find out that she is the daughter of same woman or he will just marry her because she resembles that woman who came in between his parents. We will find out more in next episodes.

I know but thats so unrealistic, how can they have the same face?😆 Uski behen ko hi le lete.😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
what I also got from the promo's is that shabee's mom will be the psycho type...obsessed with adnan siddiqui...this is my guess.
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I know but thats so unrealistic, how can they have the same face?😆 Uski behen ko hi le lete.😆

Well, it looks like they're trying to make the characters look different. Like, Shabee has thicker eyebrows, longer hair, is wearing shalwar kameez, while her mom's eyebrows are thin, she has short hair and she's wearing western clothes. I guess they had to do it like that because it wouldn't make sense if Faizan recognized her otherwise. I think that's the whole point, that whenever Faizan looks at her he's reminded of her mom.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shabz-

what I also got from the promo's is that shabee's mom will be the psycho type...obsessed with adnan siddiqui...this is my guess.

Yup but it also seems like Adnan's character will at some point reciprocate her advances.

This is going to be sad, watching Sarmad put Shabi through so much turmoil. Shabi is such an innocent girl who doesn't deserve such treatment. Sarmad seems like a decent guy but will turn out to be very complicated and conflicted.

I had only seen the Adnan/Mehwish/Syra promo on t.v. when I realized that Faizan is in it, I went online and watched the other promos. The Sarmad/Shabi promos are the best, much more intriguing while the first promo with the other 3 made it seem like a typical story.

Originally posted by: dramaybaaz.

Well, it looks like they're trying to make the characters look different. Like, Shabee has thicker eyebrows, longer hair, is wearing shalwar kameez, while her mom's eyebrows are thin, she has short hair and she's wearing western clothes. I guess they had to do it like that because it wouldn't make sense if Faizan recognized her otherwise. I think that's the whole point, that whenever Faizan looks at her he's reminded of her mom.

So is the daughter an innocent girl?
And how does he know what her mom looks like?
canuck-umz thumbnail

So is the daughter an innocent girl?
And how does he know what her mom looks like?

Well who even knows if Shabi is the daughter, she might just be some random person who looks like that girl but the way they spoke of Shabi's mother, saying that she neglected her daughter and all, her mother didn't seem like a great person.

Shabi as in the girl we saw in the first episode (you didn't watch episode 1?) is a very innocent girl who keeps to herself. Sarmad only saw Shabi in the last few seconds of the first episode. The way he was staring at her was more like a look of intrigue, he was mesmerized, like he had fallen in love at first sight. So we really don't know what Sarmad was thinking when he saw her, his expression didn't portray contempt or even shock so I am really not sure.

The first episode didn't really give much away. It only introduced Shabi and her relatives. There was very little of Sarmad. All we know is that his parents are dead and he lives alone. There was a flashback of a young Sarmad and Mehwish. We also know that Shabi is an orphan just like him. She is very innocent, artistic, and an introvert. Her grandmother dotes on her. Her mother neglected her completely.
Edited by canuck-umz - 10 years ago