-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Pretty good episode.

I see Shagun's character being shaped. Shagun is someone who loved luxurious and glamorous life, and getting Raman as Husband made her crave for it more ; the forbidden fruit is always tempting To add with, Ashok made his entry and made her believe she is worth living the life she always dreamt of ! Result she left not only Raman but her little daughter as well.

Does Shagun's love Ashok๐Ÿ˜• ? What she has for Ashok , I cannot define it as " love "๐Ÿค”. To begin with it must have been infatuation, the fact that he had everything she wanted made her believe Ashok is worth her love. But now I see her putting up with him owing to the image also the fact that she already broke one relationship and she cannot more!

I've made a post about Shagun's motherly feeling last week. Hmm it's complicated. She definitely has a soft corner for her daughter , but like he said '' she left her daughter for Ashok''๐Ÿค”. As of now, she knows Ruhi is taken care of and she is still Ruhi's mother. But the day she feels her position in Ruhi's life as a mother is threatened, i see Shagun asking for custody. The custody case can be brought with two reasons

1) Ishita and Ruhi's growing Fondness for each other thus making Shagun as an insecure mother wanting her daughter back

2) Ashok doesn't consider Shagun's daughter as his ( at least from what I've seen in today's episode ) but he may manipulate Shagun to get Ruhi so that he can weaken Raman.

Raman's speech on " behind every man's success there is a women " can't say how much this is true in real life but the women( I'm including Ishita as well ) have such impact on him, Shagun's betrayal made him achieve much in professional life whereas Ishita's presence will make him a better human being specially a better father!

Oh that girl Dimpy honestly i couldn't find her antics funny , rather annoying๐Ÿ˜†.

Ishita and Ruhi , can i just say i have no words to write about them , they are just adorable and I've fallen in love with their genuine love for each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Adorable

Raman , does her know about Ishita's problem ? ๐Ÿ˜• i though no but seeing the pre-cap i think he already has an idea about it. Anyways, him saying Ishita is snatching his child becoz she doesn't have her own whatever reason he has to act in such manner but he need to realize that having a child isn't enough , you need to take care of the kid which Raman failed to. And such words can be avoided , it really hurts.
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome post!u said it all!in todays epi we could see shagun has soft corner for ruhi n its obvious...afterall she is her mother..i m sure shagun must be regretting now.because of her 1 wrong decision.. she has spoiled raman n ruhi's life.bt ishita has already entered in their life as an angel.bt shagun will have to pay for what she did.Raman has own an award today,he beated ashok.its just beginning .shagun will have to taste her own medicine.the way ashok was accusing her today that she is responsible 4 his defeat.it was indicating that they might break up in future.where will shagun go then?
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
RAMAN HAS HURT HER WAY TOO MUCH.AND COMING TO SHAGUN I MEAN SHE DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO MEET HER CHILD WHEREAS RUHI WAS RUNNING AFTER HER AND SHE DID NOT EVEN SEE THAT .I FEEL SO BAD FOR RUHI SHE IS DEPRIVED OF BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER'S LOVE .AND WHEN ISHITA WANTS TO HELP RUHI AND GIVE HER THAT LOVE RAMAN HAS TO BE SOO RUDE .I FEEL SO BAD FOR ISHITA AND RUHI๐Ÿ˜ญ
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I agreee...though I am not sure if Raman has an idea of Ishita's problem or not but the way he was looking down while speaking those words it seemed he had a kind of guilt.As if he didnt want to say those words.But I rly hope he has no idea abt ishita's problem else if he already knew and yet spoke that, I would be really disappointed with him.
Edited by Malika - 10 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
i completely agree with you...
shagun has a soft corner for her daughter...but it becomes a little bit flat infront of ashok...i don't think she loves ashok...she is only affected by his luxurious and glamour which raman could not give when they were married...and to be honest she does have a soft corner for raman too...she is such a fool to leave a sweet husband like raman and a beautiful daughter like ruhi for that creep ashok...but the fact is always a fact that shagun will always have connection with ruhi and raman becos she is the mother of raman's daughter and his ex-wife...the connection can never be broken...the soft corner of her in raman's heart will always be there...if shagun doesn't turn into a black character...realise her mistake and regret...ishu will never let shagun breaks her ties with ruhi...infact ruhi will have 2 mothers...

raman doesn't know abt ishu's health condition...he only knows that ishu loves children very very keen for a adoption...i think once he knows abt ishu's truth...he will be guilty and regret his act...but the precap was so painful...couldn't bear to see ishu's tears

i respect the gentleman manner of raman to give credit to his wife for his achievement...indeed its true...after shagun left...he knows his potential...so yes if a women can break a man...she can make a man...but in raman's case...its sad but true...shagun break raman in personal life but make raman in professional life...

in future ishu will only make...make...make raman...and will never break him...both the womens in his life has a influence on him...

both of your options can happen...its possible...

ruhi-ishu's scenes was the show stealer of the entire epi...it was so divine and pure...if we have bajaj-sneha relationship as the best father-daughter duo of kzk in tellyland...we have best mother-daughter relationship in tellyland in form of ishita-ruhi...the whole scenes brought a smile and tears in my eyes...ishu is the best best mother...for me she is officially ruhi's mother

Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice Post Roshani.

But I do beg to differ about Shagun and her so called "Soft" feelings for her ex-husband or her daughter.

A woman who gives up a hard working husband and a sweet baby girl for an easy glamour filled life has no sympathy from my side.

The difference is shown quite plainly that some women who cannot have a child and want them badly and how some women who have them but do not appreciate the gift of a child by easily giving them up for a easier life.

Raman was being very sarcastic when he was saying his wife helped in how he has succeeded in his life .
Sure she was the impetus to push him to make money and succeed but in doing that she has created a man who has absolutely no time for his daughter or anyone else.

Ishita will help him and his daughter if he can get over his bitterness towards all women. He is blind to the fact that Ishita is a genuinely nice person and has no ulterior motives towards his daughter that he seems to ascribe to her.

And what he said in the Precap to Ishita is completely unacceptable as it was cruel and very unkind. Whether he knows about her dilemma or not it was uncalled for.

And Shagun deserves Ashok and as the saying goes " If you make the Bed then you have to lie in it".

If Shagun ever wants her daughter back she might have trouble because Raman is not going to give her up even though he seems to ignore her for now.
Raman might not show it but he loves his daughter very much.
Edited by Dolly-heart - 10 years ago
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

Nice Post Roshani.

But I do beg to differ about Shagun and her so called "Soft" feelings for her ex-husband or her daughter.

A woman who gives up a hard working husband and a sweet baby girl for an easy glamour filled life has no sympathy from my side.

The difference is shown quite plainly that some women who cannot have a child and want them badly and how some women who have them but do not appreciate the gift of a child by easily giving them up for a easier life.

Raman was being very sarcastic when he was saying his wife helped in how he has succeeded in his life .
Sure she was the impetus to push him to make money and succeed but in doing that she has created a man who has absolutely no time for his daughter or anyone else.

Ishita will help him and his daughter if he can get over his bitterness towards all women. He is blind to the fact that Ishita is a genuinely nice person and has no ulterior motives towards his daughter that he seems to ascribe to her.

And what he said in the Precap to Ishita is completely unacceptable as it was cruel and very unkind. Whether he knows about her dilemma or not it was uncalled for.

And Shagun deserves Ashok and as the saying goes " If you make the Bed then you have to lie in it".

If Shagun ever wants her daughter back she might have trouble because Raman is not going to give her up even though he seems to ignore her for now.
Raman might not show it but he loves his daughter very much.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH YOU
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Shagun loved n loves money neither raman nor ashok.she left raman n ruhi for luxurious life,for money for betterlife I.e her dream life d life she dreamt of wat type of life style she lives not for ashok.option is ashok to get her dream fulfil. So seems she has basic mother instincts for her baby tat she has soft corner for her baby afterall she is a human.as now shagun not interested in raman it seems eventhough raman became rich n competitor to ashok.so seems like shagun is not bothered abt ashok nor raman unless her celebrity lifestyle shakens.raman didn't give divorce still n she is living with ashok n not bothering raman r ashok for secure in future.her dream life came true n she bothers when her dream life shakens.
so seems in future raman bringing down ashok n her dreamy lufe shakens n also seeing raman n ruhi coming close to ishita n shagun ia human n human wants to be loved along with goals n dreams as today she feeling somewat low by seeing raman n ruhi.for wat dream life she left love n her dream life also shaken circumstances makes her to ask custody of ruhi by herself r by ashok tat has to be seen at tat time of d story cvs can go any way.
Ya in precap seems raman got some idea it seems but it hurts d way he told to ishita n as it's soap he may r may not know about ishita problem.
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Awesome post!u said it all!in todays epi we could see shagun has soft corner for ruhi n its obvious...afterall she is her mother..i m sure shagun must be regretting now.because of her 1 wrong decision.. she has spoiled raman n ruhi's life.bt ishita has already entered in their life as an angel.bt shagun will have to pay for what she did.Raman has own an award today,he beated ashok.its just beginning .shagun will have to taste her own medicine.the way ashok was accusing her today that she is responsible 4 his defeat.it was indicating that they might break up in future.where will shagun go then?

@ Red yes she will definitely taste her own medicine As far as Ashok is concerned, their relationship was based on a betrayal , insecurities and doubts will always surface their relationship Not a stable one ๐Ÿค” And i'am sure moment will arrive when Shagun would feel alone thus realizing what she has got herself into
-Rojaa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

RAMAN HAS HURT HER WAY TOO MUCH.AND COMING TO SHAGUN I MEAN SHE DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO MEET HER CHILD WHEREAS RUHI WAS RUNNING AFTER HER AND SHE DID NOT EVEN SEE THAT .I FEEL SO BAD FOR RUHI SHE IS DEPRIVED OF BOTH FATHER AND MOTHER'S LOVE .AND WHEN ISHITA WANTS TO HELP RUHI AND GIVE HER THAT LOVE RAMAN HAS TO BE SOO RUDE .I FEEL SO BAD FOR ISHITA AND RUHI๐Ÿ˜ญ

you are right about Ruhi , in all these complicated and abandoned relationship Ruhi is the innocent one who is suffering the most, Not that Raman doesn't suffer but I feel a kid doesn't deserve the kind of life Ruhi is living.