Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Dolly-heart

In my opinion he was absolutely wrong in saying what he did to Ishita.

It was not only cruel but downright rude to say that to any woman whether he knows about her dilemma or not.

Just because his Ex wife treated him badly is no reason for him to think that all other women are like his "Bewafaa" wife.

i agree completely with you that he must stop judging everyone rudely cause of Shagun deeds.
whatever he said to Ishita was very rude may be he's not aware but for Ishita to understand it is very difficult or impossible.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

It's wrong to say such things to woman no matter whether she can conceive or not. But, I think he doesn't know about Ishita's problem.

agree, May be he does not know will Ishita understand it that he has no intentions to hurt her or whatever he was saying was only words of that moments... (difficult)
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hagen

ISHITA LOVES RUHI SOOO MUCH AND THIS IS WHAT SHE GETS IN RETURN RAMAN WAS TOO HARSH AND RUDE ON HER HOW COULD HE SAY THAT TO ANY WOMEN WHETHER HE KNOWS ABOUT HER CONDITION OR NOT HOW DARE HE SAY THAT .😡

True he did not notice that she was trying to help her.. was saying that she's eyeing others child because she can't have one for herself...
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Well, he doesn't know. He just thinks she likes kids and is in a rush to marry for that reason. Since marriage was not happening, he thinks she's also looking to adopt and make friends with Ruhi. From his logic it makes sense. But it is a low blow. He doesn't realize how much it might affect her.

Definitely her main problem is that she can't conceive so she will directly think that he's meaning is that though Raman said it unintentionally.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Does he know about her problem ? its confusing 😕 Anyways i don't think one can hurt other with their weakness or inability. So no matter how angry is Raman , such things hurt people like any thing and can affect them emotionally.

with his mom around who keeps on taunting the Iyer and mainly Ishita not being married etc etc I think he must have heard Ishita problems...true no matter how angry he's on Shagun that does not allow him to use harsh rude words with others.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

raman was definitely wrong to say such painful thing to ishu...😡

i don't think raman's know the health condition of ishu...he only knows that ishu loves children and keen of adopting a kid...

i think some light will be shed in tomorrow's epi on this topic...

i hope he regrets and aplogise to ishu for his painful words...

true Ishita must have a big big fight with him but his words will definitely disturb her.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...RamonaG...

nice post Anju 👍🏼 Raman definitely was wrong hope he apologises soon 😔

hi Ramona i know you but help me if you can tell me from which forum?? No doubt he was wrong he knows well she's not married why did he say so...
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
He does not know.. he said it since she is not getting married and she is eyeing his baby.. and he is being mean because he looked at it another chance to hurt her... when he will know the truth he will repent..
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
He doesn't believe that Ishita is really that attached to Ruhi, so if she claims that she's going to take her away from him, he's completely right in questioning who she is. But he did say it very rudely. He could have very well just said Ruhi is my child, and she is not going anywhere with you since you have no rights on her...
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whatever he said was wrong and mainly the way he said was even more wrong.. Bt mayb he doesn't know abt the prob.. As of now their are lotts of MU.. So waiting for MU's to get cleared..