Sia needs to mind her own business

peaches thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi all....I don't agree with Sia's actions.

I understand she has just realized her bitter past, but I think that her "matrity" level is more on the unrealistic side.

Now she's trying to solve Simran's issues by patching up Astha and her. Why is it her business? See this is where Astha can put Sia in her place.

I understand it's one thing to present your advice to someone, but to actually try and force someone to do somehting is another. I mean who is Sia to Astha? I wouldn't not have appriciated Sid bringing over Sia to my nani's place and try and convince me to move back home. What business does she have to get into Simran's and Astha's personal matters?

I can understand Sid's place in the whole thing...but who is Sia.

I'm not to crazy about Sia's character.

Do you guys agree? Please share your thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with u Peaches, Sia is trying to be OVER nice with everyone which is very unnatural in real.
innocentindian thumbnail

Sorry guys - i don't agree

OK, this is just a story, but we always discuss it as if it isn't..So, in that case it would be natural for Sia to get involved as this is her blood family we are talking about. Likewise, it was just natural when Simran was talking to Sia on webcam and advised Sia not to get involved with someone where there is such a large age gap...

BTW - wasn't it interesting how when simran and sia were chatting by webcam and simran mentioned an exact phrase from anands book.... but ofcourse the tubelight didn't go on 😆.....but it was very interesting wasn't it....

peaches thumbnail

Originally posted by: innocentindian

Sorry guys - i don't agree

OK, this is just a story, but we always discuss it as if it isn't..So, in that case it would be natural for Sia to get involved as this is her blood family we are talking about. Likewise, it was just natural when Simran was talking to Sia on webcam and advised Sia not to get involved with someone where there is such a large age gap...

BTW - wasn't it interesting how when simran and sia were chatting by webcam and simran mentioned an exact phrase from anands book.... but ofcourse the tubelight didn't go on 😆.....but it was very interesting wasn't it....

That is true, this is just a way for the director to move the story alone. I feel that Sia's interference is so unpractical.

If I'm not mistaken, Simran felt the same way about Divya as she does with Sia. That's understandable since she see's her daughter in everyone around that age.

But Sia?? Why do they portray her as being over smart for her age.

That's what got her mother in trouble and now it's going to get her daughter in the same trouble. Like mother , like daughter. 😆😆

Peaches!