Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Sree,

Looks like Ajai Sinha has to stretch the serial for some more time and that's why Sia is shown to advertise her photo when she was 5-6 years old.

Dr. Pranay will probably put some sense into Astha like a good psychiatrist and uncle.

Could do with some cheerful and humorous scenes but I guess it would be irrelevant and look out of place in the given circumstances.This is the only serial I watch so sometimes it makes me sad.

Cheers,

Shubha

Edited by Akshata - 19 years ago
innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this is what's coming up folks - looks like AStha is slowly coming round...

http://www.zeeuk.com/zee/zeetv/inner/pro/pro_astitva3.php

Sia makes Aastha see sense and convinces her that she should come out and celebrate her birthday. Aastha eventually comes out and cuts the cake. Abhi also celebrates her birthday all by himself. Sia receives a couple of false alarms regarding them being her parents and she gets fed up of them. Archana and her mother discuss that there are no chances of anyone finding Sia since the photo of her childhood was not hers but Archana's baby who was dead. Sia decides to go to Goa for a few days. She goes to Abhi's place to see him but just before she reaches his door, Abhi sees him and he tells Bhavani, who is with him to tell Sia that he (Abhi) is not at home. Bhavani tells Sia that Abhi is not living there anymore and that he has bought the house from him. Sia ia confused. However, when Abhi and Bhavani leave the house and go out later, they come across Sia at the corner and she asks him why he has been avoiding her. Abhi is shocked.

Edited by innocentindian - 19 years ago
angel05 thumbnail
thanxs sree for the updates
principessa thumbnail

Gr8 updates Sree... Thnx..

I wonder, didn't Simran has any doubt that her kid may not be dead? Her heart didn't help her here?

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: principessa

Gr8 updates Sree... Thnx..

I wonder, didn't Simran has any doubt that her kid may not be dead? Her heart didn't help her here?

Yeh - i wondered about this as well.....why did she just leave because of what someone on the street said....more to the point, I'd like to ask ajai sinha this question...

sukh thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thax a lotttttttttttttttttt/👏