sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Simran is crying after reading the AD. Sia comes there, sees Simran crying. She asks her what is the matter? Are you thinking about Astha? Simran says that is always there, but now after reading this ad, i am thinking of a similar incident that happened to me 18 years back. Sia is shocked, asks details. Simran says 18 years back, when she was in London, her 2 year old daughter was kidnapped. Sia is shocked more. Simran cries. Simran says we searched a lot for her, the London Police tried their best, but my daughter never came back as she was dead. Sia cries, hearing this. Simran says the girl in the ad is so sweet. Sia then who is crying, says that girl is me. Simran is shocked , does not have words. Sia continues to say that her mama sold her for money.Simran then asks her have you come to India in search of your motheR? Sia gets up, nods, screams that her mother sold her for money, she must have been richer by some crores that day. She wants to meet her only once to know what her reson for selling me was. Simran tries to console her, Sia starts to cry aloud. Simran says a mother cannot sell her daughter for money under any normal circumstances, your mother might have had some very strong reason. Sia says yes, i want to know that that reason is. She cries a lot. She says i hope my mother has the guts to face me, and will meet me. I hope i meet her, she cries. Simran hugs her, gives her some motherly touch, hugs her, tries to pat her on the back, tries to control her, tells her you will definitely meet your mother, have faith. They both hug each other, Sia crying over her mother unknowingly, Simran without knowing that she is her daughter, trying ot console her like her own daughter. A very emotional scene....

Abhi is reading the ad, is lost in his own world, when Bhavani comes there and asks him what is the matter? Abhi says i was seeing this Ad. This is a very strange coincidence that when me and Simran lost our Astha on the streets of London, a lady in London was selling her own daughter for money. He gets very emotional. Bhavani consoles him, says there are different types of people, you cannot get emotional for all. Abhi then says what will i get being emotional? But one thing is for sure, if this girl happens to be our Astha, me and Simran would sell ourselves for our daughter. But this is not our daughter, Astha, he says. Bhavani consoles him.

Abhi's parents are at their breakfast table. They are talking about Radha. She does not have anybody else to go to. Where will shr be, they are talking. Just then, Astha comes there. So they stop talking about Radha. Abhi's mother asks Astha to have her breakfast. But she says no, and starts to leave with her college bag in hand. She asks her where you are going. Astha says life has to go on, she has to be brave , so she is going to her college. Abhi's mother tries to advise her to take reast, when Abhi's father stops her and asks Astha to go to college. Astha says she will have her breakfast at college and leaves.

After Astha leaves, Abhi's father calls Poonam. He enquires whether there is any news about Radha. He says all are worried. Poonam very hesitantly tells him to ask Dr. Sid about Radha. He will tell you everything. Abhi's parents are surprised.

Astha is in her college. Her friends come to her and ask her about some notes. Astha screams at them that this class has not been taken, from where can i give notes? Her friends say just bcos she is Dr. Simran's daughter, she might have the notes from her mother in advance. Astha does not like Simran being referred, scolds them and leaves. Her friends do not understand what's wrong with her.

Saurabh, Simran, Shaguna, Abhi's parents and Sid are having a talk at Simran's place. Sid tells them that Radha got mad. Simran is angry at Sid for using such words for Radha. She says i know that Radha is very hyper at times, overreacts, gets emotional. But you cannot call them mad. How can you? Sid says but you all know that she had symptoms even when she was young. That is the reason she behaved badly with you, he says toSimran. Simran does not agree. Sid then says when he and Sia had gone to Nasik to talk to Astha, Astha agreed to come back to Mumbai. When Radha heard this, she lost control, lost evern the last thread of sense that she had in her, she poured kerosene in the entire house, was about to light the house into fire, when Poonam caught her. Poonam then woke me up from sleep, took me to the room where she had tied up Radha. AS Sid says this, flashbacks are shown. Sid tries to call the doctor, when Poonam says the doctor has already instructed her that if she loses her senses, they have to admit her in the asylum , then call him. So Poonam says better we admit her in the mental asylum soon, otherwise Astha's life is in danger. So Poonam and Sid without anybody's knowledge, take Radha(her hands anf mouth are tied) in a car, admit her in the asylum. They return, clean up the whole house which is in kerosene, then next morning, they wake the girls and show them the letter. Sid says they even amde up a drama of searching Radha for Astha. Then they got Astha back to Mumbai. Sid then says sorry to all for hiding this fact for so long. All are shocked. Simran cannot believe what she heard. Shaguna says i always knew that lady was mad. Abhi's parents say how can she burn her own grand daughter alive? SAurabh is also upset. Simran at once picks the phone, calls Poonam. She tells Poonam that Sid told them everything. She says she is very thankful for her and Sid. They showed great presence of mind. Simran says i cannot have words to thank you to Poonam. Poonam cries, says sorry for behaving bad with you when you were in Nasik. I could not help it bcos i wanted to take care of Astha. Simran says come here, work in my hospital in mumbai. Poonam says i have to be here, to look after Radha. I cannot come. Simran says you took care of a hysterical , mentally disturbed lady so nicely. Even a daughter cannot od what you are doing. She then says call me if you need anything. Poonam agrees. Abhi's parents also say that nobody in this world does so much for others. Simran then keeps the phone, tells her father that she has to deposit money in Poonam's account very soon. All agree. Simran then says there is one problem. Who is going to tell Astha this? SAurabh says we need not tell her. Abhi's parents too have the same idea. Simran says i am paying the price for hiding a fact for 18 years, now you want me to hide a new fact. She tells them that they should think if the consequences once Astha gets to know this. All are worried, Simran cries.

Rashmi and Pranay arrive at Simran's place. Rashmi calls out loudly for Astha and says where is the birthday girl? Simran is shocked, says for the first time in her life, she forgot about Astha's birthday. Shaguna is there. Pranay sees Simran worried, asks her. Simran tells Pranay and Rashmi that Astha got to know the truth. She hates her now. She is with her grandparents, does not want to see her. Both are shocked. Pranay says her reaction is natural. She is kid. She cannot see our perspective, you should give her time. Simran says she also hopes so.

Astha is in her room, lying in the bed. She appears sad. She gets call. It is Sid. He wishes her Happy Birthday. She asks him now you remembered? I was waiting for your call from night. Sid says sorry and says he came hoem late last night, slept too much, got up now. He says sorry i must be the last to wish you. Astha says no, you are the first. She says i don't care, but. Sid is shocked that Simran has not wished her. He tells her he will talk to her later. He then calls Simran's place. Shaguna picks up. He tells her to convey the message to Simran that today is Astha's birthday. Shaguna says all have gone there except her and SAurabh. Sid is happy, says i will also go there.

Astha opens the door as bell rings. All have come. First, Rashmi and Pranay enter. Then Sia. Then Sid enters. Rashmi hugs Astha, kisses her. All have gifts in their hand. Sid opens his arms for Astha to hug him. Astha comes near him to hug, but when she comes near, he moves allowing Simran from behind to hug her. Astha suddenly loses all expression in her face. All ofer gifts. She says she will not take them.Sid goes near her, touches her, makes a joke that Astha is having fever, so very hot, so refusing gifts. All laugh. They try their best to change her mood. But she screams at them saying she will not take gifts. Rashmi says so you will not cut the acke jokingly. Astha say yes. She says this day is very inauspicious , so cannot be celebrated. Simran is shocked, so are others. Simran says this day is very auspicious for us, baccha. Astha says yes, i ti s auspicious for you, bcos this day you got a kid in your arms. But for me, this day is very bad as i lost my mother this day. This day my father left me. This day i had to move from my own house, enter a stranger's house. This day, i left my grandparents and nani. This day is the most inauspicious day in my life, she screams. Simran is very much hurt, she starts to cry.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

great update sree!

A thought crossed my mind whilst reading this....When would Sia be celebrating her birthday? Most likely the day she was kidnapped I think, but what do others think?

That day should be approaching soon I think, right? Shortly after gudiya's birth which is today....

So, Sia will be celebrating soon, and that will be the time that Simran will probably do a havan or something to coincide...and perhaps then it will start to click as to who is who.... just a thought that I had so decided to put it up here....

The other theory is that tubelight Sia will realize nobody could recognize her from a photo of her being 6 yrs old, so she may reprint with another photo which simran and abhi and the others will recognize....

Getting exciting now - can't wait to see how everything gets revealed..πŸ‘

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks sree. This is becoming interesting. But Asstha...... she really needs a slap. Or maybe has inherited some of her grandma's mental conditions....
Ria'05 thumbnail
Thanks Sree for your quick updates...keep it upπŸ‘
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg why is this happening that kid is sia and its simran why cant she look at the picture probably!😭
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks sree. i hope astha regets what she said after all leave.

shiverz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Sree!

I wonder how long it will be before Astha stops this immaturity...

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
astha is a brat, she doesnt realize that even if she isnt simran daughter she was treated like hers. When will she realize it?
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the lovely update Sree😊

This girl Astha...she is so immature. How clueless can she be? Does she not see Simran's love and affection for her? Grow up!

HoneyJaan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks sree
i cant understand asthas charachter.........its getting irritating now
sia looks better in content