Ariya OS- Second chance?

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
omg i had completely forgot about this res๐Ÿ˜†
so here is my ekdam fresh wala OS litte bit sad.๐Ÿฅฑ

its easy to tell others to move on, but is there any gurantee we will find happiness in moving on?

(by Me)๐Ÿ˜†

Shimla, one of the most beautiful city of India, a quiet hillstation, away from all hussle bussle of city life. people say we go close to god when we are close to nature, in that case the residents of shimla must be god's own child.

this city had witnessed many things, its air is filled with people's wonder at its beauty, filled with nice friendly people and their small little moments in life, filled with love and happiness. but who had thought this city one day will see the most heart breaking scene, the going apart of two lovers.

this story is about two people, two soul mates. they loved each other, they really do...but one day the girl left the guy. reason, unknown. the guy didnt cheat on her, neither he did anything that will hurt her. still she left, leaving behind a good bye note, telling him to "move on" and not to find her.
but how many times we can move on? 1 time, 2 time, how many times? this guy had already moved on from his dreadful past, the brutal killing of his 1st wife. he cried, mourned over it for years, gave justice to her by killing that bas***d. then he found his soul mate, dreamt to spend his rest of life in peace and happiness with her. 

but life is unpredictable, and its not necessary everything will happen according to our wish. his soul mate left, breaking him all over again. but this time he didnt cry, neither he tried to find the girl and make her stay. he had felt an uncontrollable rage inside him, and he started to hate her.

when our loved ones hurt us most, our love change into hatred. but do our love really end for that person?

(by Me)๐Ÿ˜†

and after years, he found her, in this very city, shimla...one night, when the girl met with an accident and come under his car!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"dont worry, there is little injury. she will be alright."

the doctor left, and i sighed in relief, slumping on the couch far away in the room. my eyes were never leaving her face even for a second, searching for any sign if she is awake. i found her after all this year and how! under my car, covered in blood, unconscious on road, when i so wanted to shook her and demand answers for her behaviors 2 years ago.

2 years ago, she had left me, only leaving a note to forget her and move on. my foot move on! what does she think of herself? its true that i love her like insane, but its still my life and my decisions, what i do is none of her concern. she had lost her right on me the time when she took the decision to leave me.

i was thinking all this, when i felt her moving slightly. i moved in my couch, like a magnet, synchronised with her, still not leaving my eyes from her. at last, what it felt like eternity, she opened her eyes.

it was confused, slightly unfocused due to injury. then confusion become panicky...she was thinking how she ended up here in a unknown place! then she closed her eyes...she remembered the accident. then she again opened her eyes and her eyes found me.

her eyes were instantly shocked, then gradually acceptence. it was like she always knew one day we will meet. dont know what else reaction i was expecting, but her calm behavior certainly irked me. i felt my jaw clenched, eyes shooting daggers at her.

"how are you feeling, Miss Mukherjee?" i asked in controlled voice. she didnt even flinch at my tone. does she have no effect of me on her? she just blinked her eyes, and continued to look at me.

"surprised that we met after all these years?"  i shifted slightly to look at her properly, "the world is really small, is not it?"

still no reaction. what the hell?

we continued to look at each other, silence continued to rule in the room. she must be enjoying this, but i was choking from inside. i didnt want our meeting after all these year go like this! i wanted her pin her in wall, shook her to put some sense, demand answers, show my anger and hurt, certainly not silence.

"godammit dont be quiet." i could not stop myself.

"what do you want me to say?" she replied calmly.

after all these years, i heard her voice. its the very same, soft, melodious, making me wonderful all over again. she still have the effect on me, but i think i dont have any on her.

before i can reply, there was a knock on door, and the door opened. i sighed and at the same time felt pain replacing the anger in my system.

my reality, my soon to be wife, Sakshi.

"your phone." she handed me over my cell phone and looked at Riya, who was looking at her quizzically.

"are you feeling ok?" she asked, to which she nodded. the devil inside me wanted to tell it aloud to her that she i had moved on, sakshi is my fiance, but i dont know why i could not. maybe because still i had not accepted it to myself, maybe thought how much i tell myself i hate her, the fact is i love her and will love till i am alive, and i can never hurt her like this.

"hi, i am sakshi." she replied, "his fiance"

she came near me and put her arm around mine, and i just stared at Riya speechless. we cant hide truth, i didnt want to tell, but it came out. i looked into her eyes, trying to find any bit of emotion, hurt anger pain, but it was empty. again no reaction.

"you are Riya, right? i had seen your pics with him, you both were in college together right?" 

sakshi continued to throw questions, but neither she answered, nor i told her to stop. suddenly she got up from bed and stood on her own feet, ready to leave.

"thanks for helping me. i must take your leave." she answered calmly and started to walk past me towards door, handling herself. i was not yet ready to let her go. i jerked my hands from sakshi's hold and stopped Riya.

"let me drop you." i hold her hand and gave her support. actually it was more like i was taking HER support. i didnt ask her to drop her, it was not even a order. it was pure request, longing, begging for her aproval, and thank fully she didnt stop me. we walked out of the room, and sat in the car, driving in silence.

silence continued to rule in the car as well. i dont know why i was feeling guilty. my decision to move on was for teaching Riya a lesson, to hurt her, to show she dont matter to me anymore. but the anger was gone and i dont know why i was feeling ashamed of myself. why?

"congratulations on your engagement." she said tearing apart my self loathing. no emotion at all, just flat statement. it irked me again. i hoping for some reactions from me, dont she feel anything for me at all?

"you must be happy that i MOVED ON." i said sarcastic.

"yes i am. it was a good decision." again no emotion.

bas, all my self loathing flew in the air. to hell with her statements. she need to see how much she has hurted me and hurting me still by her words. i stopped the car with a jerk, came out of the car, opened her side of door and dragged her outside, ignoring her surprised look.

"what the hell do you think of yourself?" i hold her shoulders and shook her, "first you leave me, tell me to not to find you, tell me to move on, dont leave any trace of you, like you had never existed! then i move on in my life, try to live, and boom, u again entered my life! and you dont have the decency to apologise or explain your side of story! instead you are behaving all naturally, congratulating me? congratulations my foot!" i pulled her close to me, "i dont need your congratulations dammit! i need your explanation. i need your tears. i need to know you are hurt to see me with someone else. i need to see you begging me to forgive you. i need..." my voice choked, and i pushed her away, again to pull her close, this time not with anger and hurt, but with longing and love.

"i need you. dont you see i am not living my life but breathing? dont you see my eyes only finding you? dont you see how sad i am? dont you see anything dammit? dont you see my love for you?" i said softly, looking straight in her eyes.

"i dont want to know why you left, where were you all these years. i just need you. just stay, ok?" i begged. i literally freed her, went on my knees and slumped on street, my both hands like a prayer position. i begged her. i begged her for my life. and i felt after all these years the tears running on my cheeks.

i waited, i waited for her to say anything, say something...and at last she did.

"but i cant stay Arjun."

my head shot up a that, my eyes totally shocked. what the hell she is saying? i am begging her and she just say it? just said it like that? how could she?

"why?" was all i managed to whisper.

"because i am dying. i dont have much time left."

scroll down and read the next next post๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by riyasarkar007 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

i saw him staring at me blankly. it him hard, like i predicted.

i left him, i stayed away from him, i hurt him, i did it all to keep him away, but call it destiny, or my bad luck, we met, and that too when i am so close to dying. why? the whole point of staying away from his was he should not know the truth, he should not get hurt, and in the end i had told him. damn this life.

i also slumped on the street beside him, looking at his face, finding any reaction. it was still empty, blank, unfocused. i dont know should i console him, hold him tight, or just let him be himself.

"how...i..." his voice choked. it reflected how much pained he was. this was the reason i didnt want him to know. i was holding myself since my eyes fell on him, holding myself when another girl claimed him as her own, holding myself when heard so much anger and hurt in his voice for me, nothing broke me, but his dazed state, his choked voice did it. the barrier broke, and i felt  my eyes getting wet. but i wiped it away. i should not break down no no no.

"i have cancer Arjun. how much medical science had improved, there is no treatment for my disease. Each passing moment, i getting close to death. Yes its the truth." I said softly as he shook his head vigorously, "i am dying. There is nothing can be done about it."

"no...there must be a way. There must be some cure...you cant leave again. I wont let you..." his voice choked again. Shit, its getting hard. I will hold myself, but what about him? He is breaking, he is falling in the sea of pain and there is nothing i can do about it. Why i am had to say the truth in the first place? But somewhere his words that there must be a way made me chuckle, and i didnt hold it.

"Arjun, neither you are savitri nor i am satyavan that u will save me from death," i said sadly, the humour left and only hollow painful smile on my lips, "there is no escape from death."

"no no no u cant." he said like a mad person and suddenly hugged me tight, like he will never leave me, "please stay. please dont go. i wont be able to leave...just please..." his voice choked yet again.

he cried his heart out on my shoulder, letting out all his feelings, shouting and murmuring that how unfair is all this, and i just patted his back to console. 
no words were spoken. there was nothing left to.

1 month later, Hill View Resort,Shimla

the hall was decorated beautifully in red and white. the air was filled with sweet smell of flowers and music. we can see the people running talking laughing and enjoying the lavish atmosphere.
it was a wedding...the wedding of Arjun and Sakshi, who are getting tied into holy matrimony.
the bride arrived, and both groom bride sat on the chairs on stage. the people were giving them blessings, some were making them blush by teasing them.

the groom's eyes were searching for one person in all this. and he saw her...she was quite busy to shout at waiters, telling decorators what is missing, and controlling herself gracefully.

she was his...who is she now? a mere ex girl friend? his friend from college? a girl he will love throught out his life? maybe all in one.

the girl, his love of life turn to him and give her famous dimple smile, making him smile too in response. even in all this, her smile is still there. how she manage it? how she mask her own pain?

"Arjun."

someone whispered his name and he tear his gaze away from her. it was his mom, ushering him to get up and walk toward the mandap.

the ritual started, to be honest he was not paying heed to it. his eyes only lingered on her, capturing her each movements. he didnt even realise when the ritual finished and he was now married, his body and soul and life belonged to someone else.

only to outside world. he belonged only to HER.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

i was trying very hard not to break down. this was it. i always wanted this, his moving on and getting someone in life as life partner. today was the day, he got one. i am happy, but this rituals screaming at me that he dont belong to me anymore. someone else had now the right on him. 
and i was hating it. i was hating it all. i could not even stand the moment the pheras ended and the marriage preist pronounced them husband and wife. i slowly took some steps, turned, and ran like hell toward the door.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

i tried to find her, but she was gone. i was worried for her, i was calling her million times, but she didnt pick up. is she ok?

"Arjun"

i turned and saw sakshi, my ...wife, standing far away from me. 

"i know you dont love me. i dont know why you married me...but if u ever feel like..." her voice choked, and its no rocket science to guess what she was going to say next, "if u ever feel u cant do this anymore, tell me and i will file an divorce, ok? dont stress urself for me. i will be fine."

"sakshi." i started, at last clearing my part in this, "i wont ever break this relation. tonight is the start of our new life, and i am promising you, i will try to fulfill every responsibility of a husband. i will try to keep you happy. i will try, i will commit mistakes and i will rectify them all. i promise you that."

she was surprised. she just nodded and hit the bed, and i turned away toward the window.

i married her, to fulfill my duty as a fiance, to fulfill my promise to her. i could not break this relation. maybe i am cheating on her, as how much i try i cant fulfill every responsibility of a husband i cant. a wife needs love from her husband, and i can never give her that. but i am not hiding anything either. if she ever feel suffocated in this marriage, i wont stop her from leaving.
i tried to call HER again, but nope she didnt pick up. i am getting to worried now.

12 hours later, St. Stephan's Orphanage, Shimla.

i was in HER room, sinking on the floor, staring at nothing particular. i was stunned, i was broken, i was pained, i felt empty.

she left. she left, this time forever. she left this earth, she left me...again.

i felt some touch on my shoulder, and found HER looking at me kindly.

"you are so brave." she whispered. i nodded.

yes i was brave. since i got the news i didnt cry at all. i consoled others, i hold myself back. this was her orphanage, and she mentioned me as the sole owner of this after her death. i took the responsibility. after coming back from her funeral, i came in here room, to find some solace. i was feeling i cant hold back anymore, and i didnt want to cry in front of others.

"can i cry here, in front of you?" i asked, "i promise i wont cry in front of others outiside."

she smiled kindly again and nodded. i sighed and felt fresh tears making its way.

i dont know how much time i spend sobbing. but when the tears dried, i felt myself on her bed, my head on pillow, and she was lying beside me, eyeing me.

"i am tired." i confessed.

"then sleep."

"if i close my eyes, you will go." i said worriedly. she smiled yet again.

"i will stay here, forever." she whispered.

"really? forever?"

"forever." she assured.

and like a child who was sure of her promise, i nodded and went into deep sleep. 

ok so here is the thing, the whole idea of this OS was if really second chance always make our life more happy? does second chances always gurantee blissful life? no i guess...its our destiny, our luck, our fate. if there is happiness in our fate, in our kismet, it will happen. no amount of chances will make it different if there is only sadness in our kismet. this guy got his 2nd chance, but what happened? he have to live with this for the rest of his life.

too much gyaani talks @11.38 pm night๐Ÿ˜†

Comment/ hit the like button
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
DAMN YOU FEMALE!!! what have you done๐Ÿ˜ก
start i was laughing and from that hospital part i'm crying...
Gosh Ri u know i'm an emotional fool and still like sumthn like this...
Lobb you๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Leki - 10 years ago
DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Grr Divi bhi na she had to res in btwn๐Ÿ˜ก
Anyway i'm 1st๐Ÿฅณ

saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
wow
awesome update
love it

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Omg kya os thi.. Tumne toh meri nind hi uda di Ab toh bas rone ka man kar raha he.. She has cancer thats why she left him.. Love the scene when she tell him that she is going to die.. He is so heartbroken.. He marry to sakshi to fulfil his duty.. She died.. I just love the last scene.. Sorry ab isase bada comment nahi kar sakti..rona aa raha he.. Thank 4 pm
Live-life thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar Ri! 
Kya Os tha! Senti kara diya yaar! 
Pehle warn nahi kar sakti thi ki tissue saath rakhne tha!! 
Isse pad ke mujhe phir wo din yaad agaye jis din Riya died! 
*sigh* sometimes even second chance bhi khaki nahi hota! 
๐Ÿ˜ญ
lo...phirse shuru hogati mera philosophy ka dose! ๐Ÿ˜†
Fantabulous OS!!! Loved it ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿค—
Made me cry!! hehe! 
No kidding! 
aise hi likte rehena! 
mera aashirwaad tere sath he putri! 
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Laters! 
๐Ÿ˜Ž
princess_pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice one sweety...
a sad one...
very well written...

Aabish_02 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome superb os
love it
thanks for pm
rocking_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok,in in mood to lobb riii now...
man dis gal breakz my heart at every oppurtunity she gets!!!
damn her for her beautiful nd heart touching os!
ab aur tariff nahi hoga mujse!