Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvPanchi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't agree she is not annoying.
Mrs. Iyer is honestly one of my favourite characters.
Her desperation and 'annoying' behaviour is only because she loves her daughter so much
Her daughter is getting old and the fact that she can't have children makes it very difficult for her to get married.
Mrs. Iyer is that typical mum that we all have and love who wants her daughter to get married and be loved like everyone else out there.
When she's over excited and almost brought to tears every time she thinks her daughters in love it brings tears to my eyes. I really feel for her and what she must be going through as a mother. She loves her daughter soo much.
The actress playing Mrs. Iyer is doing a wonderful job.
Ishita and her mother actually look a like and have a very cute bond that I love.
I also love the fights she has with the neighbours lol its soo funny 😆
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree Mrs.Iyer care for her daughter.But some time her behaviour is OT.
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice topic here!.. I feel very embarrassed at times with her ott!.. If I were in ishita's place I sure would tell her to control a little bit!.. Ishita is a darling though!.. U know if wedding breaks up it is gonna hurt her more but mom will act like nothing happened look for another guy!.. She didn't even do background check on this NRI before saying ok!.. She is desperate!..I certainly don't like this coz ishita is the one to suffer later..
Having said that this actress doing her job well and fight with toshi ji is hilarious!.. I know ishi marrying sexy Raman so I really don't care much !..
947708 thumbnail
She is awesome loud but love her .
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Nice topic here!.. I feel very embarrassed at times with her ott!.. If I were in ishita's place I sure would tell her to control a little bit!.. Ishita is a darling though!.. U know if wedding breaks up it is gonna hurt her more but mom will act like nothing happened look for another guy!.. She didn't even do background check on this NRI before saying ok!.. She is desperate!..I certainly don't like this coz ishita is the one to suffer later..
Having said that this actress doing her job well and fight with toshi ji is hilarious!.. I know ishi marrying sexy Raman so I really don't care much !..

@Bold - My views also same. She was so exited that even knewing Ishita can't become mom .Prateek said yes.So Mrs.Iyer got so over exited that she did not check his background .If anything bad happens Ishita will suffer again.It will so hard for Ishita if second time her marriage get cancelled.
Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago
charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ishitha's mothe represents most of the parents who in excitement takes a major decision in life without even paying attention to check whether the guy and his family is good.

Here only being NRI doesn't mean he is a suitable guy for their daughter...When everyone is aware lots od NRI fraud marriages happen in this country...
I myself have seen such things happenings...which later resulted in harassment and finally divorce for the girl...
I agree Madhu loves daughter..but that's not enough...everyone loves their children...but they should also take care while making decisions of their children's future...
Even I like the fight between Mrs Iyyer and Mrs Bhalla...I agree sometimes she gets annoying...
I am a south Indian...I really don't like the way she portrays the south Indian character...she gets over the board...and too loud...
Her character should be little calmed down...
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: charu_81

Ishitha's mothe represents most of the parents who in excitement takes a major decision in life without even paying attention to check whether the guy and his family is good.

Here only being NRI doesn't mean he is a suitable guy for their daughter...When everyone is aware lots od NRI fraud marriages happen in this country...
I myself have seen such things happenings...which later resulted in harassment and finally divorce for the girl...
I agree Madhu loves daughter..but that's not enough...everyone loves their children...but they should also take care while making decisions of their children's future...
Even I like the fight between Mrs Iyyer and Mrs Bhalla...I agree sometimes she gets annoying...
I am a south Indian...I really don't like the way she portrays the south Indian character...she gets over the board...and too loud...
Her character should be little calmed down...

Completely Agree With You . I Am Also A South Indian .She Needs To Be Calmed Down Little Bit And Also Work On Tamil Diction .
archanamanav thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ishita's dad looks and acts like from south but mom I Donno!., her Tamil is hard to understand!.. I am from south as well!..
Panjabi family is just perfect!., they are very enjoyable to watch!
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Even me 🤢 She should tone down a little & her Tamil is atrocious most of the time 😡 The dialogue writer should take lessons on what tamil words to use when 🤢
Edited by rainbowgirl - 10 years ago
VIMAL.SM thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Ishita's dad looks and acts like from south but mom I Donno!., her Tamil is hard to understand!.. I am from south as well!..
Panjabi family is just perfect!., they are very enjoyable to watch!

Agree Punjabi Family Is Just Perfect.They Act Perfectly As Punjabi.