_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Sometimes I really cant read Shagun's expressions properly.Whenever Raman's name crops up she becomes too uncomfortable and starts to look down.Thats obvious being Raman's ex-wife but is that just awkwardness?Or more? Does she now feel regretful to leave Raman? Ofcourse she left him because he was a boring man.Probably who gave more importance to family rather than running behind money and she needed someone rich and flamboyant But well now Raman is all these rather better than Ashok! He is dishy, rich and she knows still hung to her(in her opinion).So is that regret?Does she wish to reconcile and not end the marriage?

Or probably guilt?Guilt that she left behind her loving husband and daughter for money?Or may be her leftover attraction/possessiveness(cant call it love) for raman? surely she does get too uncomfortable hearing his name...and there are various reasons that will surely force her to try n get back to raman's life in future.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sometimes I really cant read Shagun's expressions properly.Whenever Raman's name crops up she becomes too uncomfortable and starts to look down.Thats obvious being Raman's ex-wife but is that just awkwardness?Or more? Does she now feel regretful to leave Raman? Ofcourse she left him because he was a boring man.Probably who gave more importance to family rather than running behind money and she needed someone rich and flamboyant But well now Raman is all these rather better than Ashok! He is dishy, rich and she knows still hung to her(in her opinion).So is that regret?Does she wish to reconcile and not end the marriage?

Or probably guilt?Guilt that she left behind her loving husband and daughter for money?Or may be her leftover attraction/possessiveness(cant call it love) for raman? surely she does get too uncomfortable hearing his name...and there are various reasons that will surely force her to try n get back to raman's life in future.

@ Red Exactly my feelings ! I cannot read her expressions either 😕She will obviously feel awkward , becoz she left Raman for being unimpressive and all, look at where Raman is now 😎 So she will feel guilty and ashamed. i don't think she has changed or she regrets her decision , coz she knows how manipulative Ashok is but she is still ready to celebrate his non-deserving victory ( which he wont get ).

As of having leftover attraction, i'am sure she will feel jealous once Raman - Ishita get together. She wont be able to accept the fact that the same Raman she dumped has moved on in his life.
hagen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

@ Red Exactly my feelings ! I cannot read her expressions either 😕She will obviously feel awkward , becoz she left Raman for being unimpressive and all, look at where Raman is now 😎 So she will feel guilty and ashamed. i don't think she has changed or she regrets her decision , coz she knows how manipulative Ashok is but she is still ready to celebrate his non-deserving victory ( which he wont get ).

As of having leftover attraction, i'am sure she will feel jealous once Raman - Ishita get together. She wont be able to accept the fact that the same Raman she dumped has moved on in his life.

YUP EVEN I CAN'T READ HER EXPRESSIONS BUT NOW I DONT WANT ISHITA TO GET HUMILIATED FOR ANY REASON IN THE PARTY .SHE HAS ALREADY HAD ENOUGH.i JUST WANT TO SEE RAMAN'S REACTION WHEN HE SEES ISHITA AND SHAGUN HOW WILL HE REACT TO BOTH OF THEM THAT WILL BE A TREAT TO WATCH OR WILL HE JUST IGNORE SHAGUN😕.AND I ALSO WANTED TO KNOW WHETHER ISHITA'S EXBOYFRIEND SUBBU HAD A MAJOR ROLE TO PLAY OR IS HE JUST A SUPPORTING CHARACTER?😲
Edited by hagen - 10 years ago
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

It looks as if she is not comfortable with this Ashok guy either😕 Every time he tries to touch her or bring up Raman's name it annoys her. It is more like keeping up appearances than love!!Hopefully cvs won't show in the future she left Raman cos Ashok threatened her with something so she sacrificed her love 😲

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
As of now it seems like uncomfortable more as her past story unfolds n present story proceeds also by encounters with raman she might realise tat she left love n def seems now she has better life r watever reason as it didn't show y she left actually she is missing something tat is love n to be loved n pale r pain in her eyes just surving like not living n raman didn't divorce her still may be she might want to return to raman before r after raman destroying ashok r ashok faces loses n ashok may harass her.many ways cvs can show story if they keep her grey shaded.anything is possible in soaps lets see.
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i really can't read her expressions either...
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Yup, her rxns are fishy when Raman is around her😕..But it is too early to comment on her thoughts, since we hav had 2-3 scenes of her with Raman...uhh sorry..along with Ashok😳. But, she will definitely repent for her act then