Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ruhi was so happy when she came to know that she will go in a party with her 'PAPA'.❤️ I really like this cutie pie.
Loved the scene in which she excitedly went to Ishita's house to tell her about the party and Ishitia taught her how should she behave there in the party.
Now, coming to the furniture shop scene, where the salesman misunderstood them as a couple and was constantly irritating them by saying stupid things.🤣 Raman was so jealous when he saw Prateek introducing Ishita as his fiancee,😳 i just loved that moment bcz Raman's face was worth watching.😆😉

I also liked it when Mr. Bhalla came forward to congratulate Mr. Iyyer for his daughter's engagement.It was too good.😳

But, that Romi is so irrritating yaar...😡 he is so shameless. He wants to make Mihika an emotional fool. He is just an opportunist.

Omg... I forgot to say the most important thing that Ishita was looking stunning in that black saree.❤️
I really enjoyed today's episode.
Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good episode 👏 Loved Ishita-Ruhi scene. Yeah that Romi guy is irritating😕 ,soon he will be beaten by Mihika like she did with that guy in the train😆 And awesome post👏
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjalijiji

Very good episode 👏 Loved Ishita-Ruhi scene. Yeah that Romi guy is irritating😕 ,soon he will be beaten by Mihika like she did with that guy in the train😆 And awesome post👏

Yes, you are right. Romi should start counting his days.
chathu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today my highlight scens were-

1) Ruhi runs to Ishu's n their hug always make delicious/ eye candy for me ..
2) Mr. Iyer n Mr.Balla hand shake (No doubt they r really gentlemen)
3) Ishu n Raman's takkar in furniture shop n making faces was sooo cute n awesome

It was 10/10 epi for me
Edited by chathu - 10 years ago
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally i got to see the cutipie Ruhi , she is adorable I agree with you about the guy Romi, i think he is going to be the troublemaker in Mihir-Mihika 's relationship 🤔
The showroom scene, the guy had no idea what and to whom he was saying all those things 🤣 For once i though Raman would just slap him 😆
Edited by -Roshani- - 10 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Finally i got to see the cutipie Ruhi , she is adorable I agree with you about the guy Romi, i think he is going to be the troublemaker in Mihir-Mihika 's relationship 🤔

The showroom scene, the guy had no idea what and to whom he was saying all those things 🤣 For once i though Raman would just slap him 😆

That Romi is very cheap.
p.s. Your new profile pic is very nice, Roshani.
-Rojaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SHINYSHREYA

That Romi is very cheap.

p.s. Your new profile pic is very nice, Roshani.

Thanks Shreya ( i assume thats your name ) she is my favorite actress 😃
Secret_Giggle thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Roshani-

Thanks Shreya ( i assume thats your name ) she is my favorite actress 😃

You are welcome😊 and yes my name is Shreya😳
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved the episode totally especially Ruhi and Ishita Scene.❤️ ❤️ 😳
But My bad luck as I couldn't catch the showroom scene bcoz I was in washroom to wash My hands. 😆Gotta catch the repeat now for this.😳 😆
And Yup Divyanka always looks the Best in Sarees 😉 😳And I'm glad they gave her Glamorous one and not the the Traditional types.😳 😆
226079 thumbnail
Nice post. I also loved today's episode, agree with your points