Goodbye & Thank YOU - "Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar"!!

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Helloo Ppl..😊😊😊...Our adorable show - Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar - bid goodbye to us today[20-12-2013]with its last epi(Ep No:40) telecast..!! This show which began on air on 28-10-2013 was supposed to be a one month show..But bcoz it did perform good in TRP charts,makers&channel decided to extend to 3 more weeks..As the makers n actors already said this is goin to be short term show evn b4 show went on air,this early ending ws somewhere expected..!! Though v fans still wished tht kaash yeh show two weeks aur on air hote and should hv ended with 50 epis...But the show ended just 10 epis away from hitting 50th one..!! Seems makers din wanted to drag at all..Nywz keeping aside all our ifs,buts and sadness-lets just CELEBRATE and Bid Farewell to this UNIQUE Show on a positive note..😊😊..And this post is for that..😊😊...

CONCEPT - This is the FIRST SHOW in Indian Television where fiction and reality got mixed in a beautiful manner..All the 40 epis v saw till now showed us yummy receipes along with beautiful funny emotional stories too in evry epi..👏👏👏..Kudos to makers for coming up with a concept of showing cookery show in a fiction show format..👏👏👏...And thnx to audience who kinda accepted it as well...👏👏👏...

CREW - This show's Producer - Deepti Bhatnagar deserves the major credit behind this concept of the show..👏👏👏..And heres a huge shoutout and kudos to each one in this list of team members who r behind the success of this show..😊😊😊..
Art Director - Babloo M Gupta
Sound Recording - Ranjeet Prasad
Finance Controller - Vijay Sutar
Writer - Rajat Vyas
Creative Director - Rakhi Shah
Creative Assosciate - Nilofer Aaliya
DOP - Hrishkesh Gandhi
Music Direcor - Lelin Bandi
Head Of Post Production - Ajay Mishra,Sanjay Mishra
Editor-Shamz Mirza,Rajiv Nayan
Costumes - Ekta Gupta,Shana
Online Editors-Ajit Singh,Mohit Singh
Line Producer - Ramdeep Arya
Exec Producer - Abhinav Mishra,Rishi Raj Arya
On Air Promotion(sab) - SAB OAP Team
Head of OAP(Sab) - Virag Mishra
Producer(Sab) - Amit Ojha
Supervising Producer(Sab)-Shamik Malik
Director - Maan Singh Manku,Prateek Shah
Producer- Deepti Bhatnagar,Randeep Singh Arya

CAST - The efforts of the wonderful crew was paid off by the talented star cast of this show-be it leads or cameos-the casting ws SPOT ON most of the times..👏👏👏... Arjun Bijlani&Shweta Gulati-truly deserves the MAJOR CREDIT...They r the PERFECT LEADS which the show had n they with their amazing talent and adorable chemistry made characters of Aditya&Suhani and their couple-AdiNi-MEMORABLE FOREVER..⭐️⭐️⭐️...
Also special mention to Rakesh Paul(Mohit),Gungun Uprari(Naina),Amit Behl(Suhani's Boss),Anang Desai(Aditya's Boss),Ashish Roy(various characters esp Chacha Don),Deepak Pareek(Building Secratry)and the actors,actresses who played roles of watchman Pandey jee,Gujrati Aunty,Suhani's Chacha-they all played their characters so well and made this show even more entertaining...👏👏👏...

***MEMORIES***

This show have given us such lovely memories in the form of be it Aditya-Mohit's ek doosre ko phasao spl rishta..😆😆.. or be it meethi meethi rishta of Suhani-Naina..😊😊..or be it the adorable devar-bhabhi bonding of Adi-Naina or be it the cute bhaiyya-behna bonding of Mohit-Suhani or be it the janam janam ke jaani dushman type rishta of Adi-Suhani's boss..🤣🤣..or be it ek doosre ko rating karo spl rishta of Adi-Adi's boss..😆😆..or be it the over protective boss-cum-fatherly love which Suhani's boss has for Suhani or be it the all-in-one multi use watchman - Pandey jee..😆😆 or be it the non stop talkings of Mr.Got It spl-Suhani's boss..😆😆..u name it all-this shw hv givn u all..👏👏👏... But the BEST PART of this show has to be the UNCONDITIONAL LOVE Adi-Suhani have for each other....

We all gonna really miss all of these..!!
😭😭😭...

As am a HARDCORE Arjun Bijlani Fanatic my post wud be INCOMPLETE without mentioning AB as Aditya...😊😊...This was AB's 10th serial...And lik his prev serials and other projects,he tried to give his BEST to Adi in makin him as another memorable char among the characters he played in his almost 10 years long career..👏👏👏...AB hv already took PhD in doing romantic scenes..😆😉..But with this show now he have mastered the art of comedy too...⭐️⭐️..The speciality of this show ws the comic flavour ws retained in a natural manner,most of the times..It never looked FORCED COMEDY and the way AB enacted made it look even more natural..👏👏... Zillion Thanks to AB for making Adi such memorable and beautiful with his sheer hardwork,dedication and his AMAZING NATURAL talent..👏👏👏..

Not just to AB,i and all other JBSKP fans wanna say heartfelt thnx a ton to entire JBSKP team and Sab TV channel for bringing a unique show lik Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar which came as breathe of fresh air among the monotonous shows goin on in diff channels.. And not just bringing it,bt maintaining its uniqueness&charm in all the 40 epis shown...👏👏👏... So Thank You All for everything and we will surely miss JBSKP..!!

Here ends my Tribute-cum-Farewell post to JBSKP and this is my LAST TOPIC in this forum..😊😊...

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
res... partner reserved... wah🤣

edited

i will say wht i said on there offcial page

Its really sad that a show so fresh and amzing came to an end today.. yet knowing it is limited episodic ... it was meant to be...
A wonderful show with a complete package of entertainment, having correct balance of humor, romance, drama and a little message always.. with the spice of cooking to it.. all blended so so well together...
A perfect cast from Aditya(#ArjunBijlani), Suhani(#shweta) to Mohit(#rakeshpaul) Naina bhabi to the always so adorable and amzing Suhani k boss... I so loved him in the show... and also the new boss to.. everybody was never below expectations always outstanding :P...
Heads off to the team, Production house to channel to creatives for cuming up with such amzing and fresh concept and making it in a such a way tht fiction combine with reality tht when was launched always felt like .. kasay hoga... but it came so perfect
Really loved the set.. it was daam classy... the wardrobe so so so cool.. dialogues and the amzing punch lines.. with an outstanding casting of guest who mayb just for an episodes bt were integral parts and they did their jobs perfectly...
Overall really gona miss this perfect show.. congratulations to the team for such an amzing show

Edited by drfizaahmed - 10 years ago
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wasy panday ji was a surprise package...
i mean boss we loved instantly in the promos... but pandey ji was really amzing .. well written and well played
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
fiza wonderful farwell msg..👏.. agree with evrything..

btw u plz make avi on the last hug scene of AdiNi frm tonites epi..!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
our adorable AdiNi aka AB-Shweta is being is considered as one among the special jodis of 2013 by TOI 😊

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/news/TVs-cute-hot-sweet-jodis-2013/articleshow/27685153.cms?curpg=2

Minionite thumbnail
I'll miss the show for sure. I loved the show so much. Different concept, lovely couple, cool guests, and so on...I'll miss this show for sure.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
thnx soo much Mel for makin this GA on my req...🤗🤗🤗... i had almost forget the fact tht here in IF,when on air shows goes off air,their farewell posts do get GA-fied..bt thank god i remembered it correctly..😆
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful Nikki. 👍🏼 Sad.

Wishing the entire cast all the best.👍🏼
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It ended very soon
Good luck to everyone
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sad its ending... It was a very Nice and Great.
Best of Luck to all JBSKP Cast for Future.