rajat sharma u nailed it!!!! voice of india

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I am so happy this rajat sharma finally said what the india is thinking!! Salman and the channel have allowed Tanisha and armaan to live in a fantasy bubble of no consequences. It's was PRICELESS when he told tanisha the outside world thinks ur a doormat!!! 😃 I almost fell off the couch it was so amazing!! A real woman like gauhar, respectfully admits mistakes and humbly says I'm human even though the worst they could find of Gauhar is that she's bossy. Queen tanisha on the other hand rolled her eyes and with attitude just kept saying" ji nahi, ji nahi"... and when rajat asks her about abla naari she said huh what is abla naari 😆 jese foreigner ho... what else she can say!!! I'm just glad that after watching for 3 months...Tanisha, Armaan and even sangram finally got a dose of reality!!
Sometimes, I honestly feel BAD and SAD for Tanisha. No woman should be treated in such manners by anyone. But, then I look at her acting cheap with Armaan and calling others housemates cheap. I don't feel anything for her...except for her to be eliminated soon along with Armaan! so that they can do in their pvt room wtever they were doing last night in live feed... 🥱
It is disgusting how all the housemates moved to Tanisha and arman after they saw that Salman and BB were favouring them. Truly a family show to teach the world that in India how a superstar, an entire media Channel and their PR can come together to put down a self made girl just to favour and project talentless looser rich kids and make them out to be more than they are. What is more disgusting is how many people are buying this shit and actually agreeing with and enjoying the absolute public humiliation of Gauhar.
anyways,Respect to Rajat Sharma for being fair n love,power n blessing to the person who has the audacity to stand up against atrocities to the likes of Armaans n even Andy! She should be the voice of today's Indian women!! VOTE FOR GAUHAUR JAAN ❤️ gauhar to win 🥳