Atvlover thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I haven't watched any of the episodes fully..
its just some tits and bits i catch here and there,, and the show is quite appealing for a general viewer even if the actors are not your favs..
Firstly, the story..as always ekta does have a great sense when it comes to different stories..all her stories that i have watched in recent times are quite different and promising at the start..the stories are something the neutral viewers can connect to..
The story of "Yeh hai mohabbatein" is new and something that people can relate to..the sensitive topics of the society are touched in the story..infertility of ishita, her mother's desperation for her marriage is nicely depicted..
The base of story is well developed..there is nothing the viewers has to stress over "why is it so..??"
The punjabi and tamil family..the friction between the ladies.. raman's mom is OTT but i do find her entertaining..but some of the characters in bhallas are really unwanted..that guy who was talking to mihika today in the red jacket..don't know his name..but seriously hated him..Though they can be tolerated if ekta goes on the way the first few episodes are promising!!!
Hope the story goes like this and it doesn't looses its rationality and doesn't goes the typical ekta way..
Now coming to the main leads and their chemistry..
The chemistry was well shown in the "ek duje ke vaaste" sequence..it was well planned and the just simple way of depiction..the soft and soothing music is actually the highlight..even if they were standing metres away from each other..still the connection was felt and the absence of intense eyelocks and the catching and falling romance was actually a fresh breath of air...
There hate each other but neither can't he stop helping her, nor will she stop giving her mannerism lectures even though he doesn't listen to her..the scenes are reasonable..and there are no stupid things just to show many romantic scenes between the leads..
Waiting for the chemistry between the leads to grow and more importantly waiting for the development of their relation with ruhi..raman's role as a father and ishita connecting more and more to ruhi..these scenes are worth waiting for me..
Divyanka as a lead is great..i have watched all her earlier shows and therefore i was looking forward to her comeback and she has bagged a perfect role for herself..Ishita is a different character from her earlier ones..and that is the striking point..she has very well transformed herself into the role...Love her acting..
This is the first time i was watching karan patel in a show..and truly said i wasn't too happy with him in the promos but as the show is progressing, i am liking him more n more...
i don't know whether you think like that or not.. but while showing attitude, his way resembles shahrukh khan..(don't feel offended anyone please😆) but really the way he turns his head away while ignoring ishita and while rolling his eyes..😳
I have been a mad fan of SRK from years and i find him somewhat(somewhat😳..not fully..) like SRK..waiting for the character to develop and we could see his other sides as well..a passionate lover and the compassionate father..
and i am sure their acting and chemistry will be developing with the coming epis...
Ruhi..at the last is a cutie pie..if not anyone else,she is someone for whom i can watch as many epis for her..she's soo soo cute and her acting..😎 can't stop loving her..she's shoo shweet..love her..😃
Wishing the show goes the way it is promised😃..having really high hopes from the show..😳waiting for more tracks 😛
Watched the yesterdays epi just now..a well balanced episode..the scenes between ishita and raman were well portrayed..the way he helped her from those roadside romeos showed his soft side..even after getting through such betrayals he couldn't let a woman suffer in front of his eyes..and the rain sequence😳 was like cherry on the top..the way raman handed his coat to her..not handed, but kept it over the tree was so cute😆...and when he said"phir haath bhi nahi pakadna chaiye tha.."that was really awesome..😉
Ishita's firm believe in love and her being on the side of her sister was great..her taking the first step even after her hatred towards raman was really respectable..
raman's concern towards mihir showed his soft side once again..makes me think how unlucky shagun is, to leave behind such a soft sided person..who loved her so much..😕
Waiting for the show to progress😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Really nice post! :)
U said it so right that this rain sequence was unique in itself, liked their dooriyaan which indeed r turning into nazdikiyaan! :)