BB is Trying to recover Image by RAJAT SHARMA ..

problogger99 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Seem that BB is trying to recover their image. They just use Tanman so far and now decides to let them know what really people think about them. I guess they have no control over Salman that's why they call Rajat Sharma to come and ask those questions that whole REAL Hindustan wants to ask. Hats off...

For the very first time someone inside Bigg Boss house has guts to say anything strong to TanMan. This is the first time I have seen that BB creative team has no control on his guest and we can see the result. Salman's hindustan = to his family but what RAJAT SHARMA told was pure voice of India. I hope now people should have no misconception about Tanisha. Tanman fans call Gauhar as Drama Queen but see what real world think about Tanisha.

Tanman fans please don't be so blind. its high time to check the reality...

And oh my dear Gauhar. Your answer and video clip all represent your personality. I hope Gauhar haters will understand you more now. Just loved your personality. You now have the highest possible chances to win the show..Go Gauhar Go...

And Ajaj is the most fakest and cheapest among all. He really have lost all his personality. Please stop bothering Gauhar all the time. I have now started hating him more than Armaan.

And yes Dear Salman please quit the show. We really get your best replacement. Be Human and quit the show please

Edited by problogger99 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

problogger99 thumbnail
And oh my dear Gauhar. Your answer and video clip all represent your personality. I hope Gauhar haters will understand you more now. Just loved your personality. You now have the highest possible chances to win the show..Go Gauhar Go...

And Ajaj is the most fakest and cheapest among all. He really have lost all his personality. Please stop bothering Gauhar all the time. I have now started hating him more than Armaan.

Dear Salman khan please learn from Rajat Sharma...We really want our old salman back..
problogger99 thumbnail
Just look what BB share through their Official fan page today. Quite Surprising: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=781922011823244&set=a.693943140621132.1073741827.599185270096920&type=1
Edited by problogger99 - 10 years ago
-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OKAY, i GOT ya!!

BUT why the hell are you yelling with your words covered in blood 😕😆

BB don't need to ''recover Image'', as BB7 is ALREADY a BIG HIT !! Its NOW amongst the TOP-10 Indian Show!ðŸ˜ģ
Its only the GauShal Bhakt Logic that ''BB is Trying to recover Image'' ðŸĪŠ

And Rajat Sharma was brought for MORE DRAMA =More, Better, Higher TRPs !! Use that part in your top called ''BRAIN'' sometimes 😛😉
problogger99 thumbnail
You know what Rajat brings. Pure truth all over
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My dear friend there is nothing as a pure truth specially in an opinion. There are only opinion maybe of the majority maybe of the minority, until and unless it is universal it is just an opinion. Most of the Gaushal fans think as Tanisha as a doormat maybe some unbiased viewers might think it as well but not all hence it is an opinion not the truth. Yes, I though agree that BB may have brought in Rajat Sharma to show itself unbiased and hence grilled Sangram, Tanisha to the maximum on the otter hand he let go Gauhar pretty easily. Maybe another reason to it unlike against Salman she accepted her faults here.
gunji thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BB has dishonored itself beyond repair...all the biasness throughout the season has been so obvious and annoying
problogger99 thumbnail
I guess they have used Armaan and Tanisha now they will remove one of them. I guess Arman will go this time

Originally posted by: gunji

BB has dishonored itself beyond repair...all the biasness throughout the season has been so obvious and annoying

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
TopicMaker... I love yon we're twinsss :D