Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that SP will change the time slot once a show on prime time goes off air. Right now, contacting SP won't work because they won't play around with the prime time show slots. Their shows are doing really well in terms of TRPs. They won't want to take this risk. =/
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5
Ya guyz for some reasons some may want time slot change but as they r shows prev successful at same time slot then may be this also n guyz if given 11pm slot in india means who knows hot chemistry may burn trps also 😉 😆 n no probs if they change time slot also.
Anisha_anitan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Maryada was diff it was going off air and it's gay storyline forced channel to air show at 11 also it was banned in parts of the country
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ll-Bliss-ll

Updated yaar, Ma name is Rudhra Yaalini. U can call me as Yaalini..😊
I'm mailing as much as i can👍🏼

Hi Yaalini😳. I dint know your name. But, your name is very gorgeous😃.
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I have a feeling that SP will change the time slot once a show on prime time goes off air. Right now, contacting SP won't work because they won't play around with the prime time show slots. Their shows are doing really well in terms of TRPs. They won't want to take this risk. =/

That's the problem yaar. Seems like no show is gonna go off air soon, or may be within a year. SP has bad records of pulling shows for years and years (my opinion).