Change in TimeSlot, SP contact details updtd. Pg 1.

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello folks,
Dont' you think the timeslot is too odd for this beautiful show??๐Ÿ˜‰.. Every day i plan to watch it @ 11pm but end up sleeping๐Ÿฅฑ or else ma mom wont' allow me to watch TV late ni8๐Ÿ˜’.. Yeah, i agree Maryadha aired in the same timeslot b4 but i'm clueless about its story and all๐Ÿค”.. But YHM seems to hav gripping story, awesome casting, above all the lead pairs share amazing chemistry..!!.
Does the timeslot truly suits YHM??๐Ÿ˜•

Starplus contact Info:

Official Pages:

Guys, Mail SP as possible as u can, about the change in timeslot.!! Hope it works.!! If u guys know any other official mail IDs share in this thread.!! I'll update in the main page..

Thank you!

Edited by ll-Bliss-ll - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I watch it online in Canada, so the time slot doesn't matter to me. I'm sure that if another timeslot was available on Star Plus, they wouldn't have given it the 11 PM slot, but most of their shows are doing relatively well and YHM was waiting for a time slot for close to a year. KSBKBT or KTH aired at 11 PM a few years ago too if I'm not mistaken and we all know how popular those were and how long those shows aired.

So yes, I feel like this time slot could definitely work, but it would do a lot better on another one.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago
Serena.V thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you. They should chang the timeslot. I have to stay up till midnight to watch it and i also fall insleep before the show begins.
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Ohh, there were many shows aired @11pm b4??๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Then, i'm unaware about them except maryadha, which SP pulled off air for its poor ratings..
Yeah I Agree most of their Prime time shows are doin well. & SP waited for nearly a yr to giv YHMs' time slot?? Then they werent' at fault.!!
Catching the show online is the most feasible option for me too๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ& so does the repeats...Probably i wont' be included in TVT count as i'm not watching the actual telecast...๐Ÿค” but why a show like YHM left behind in TVTs just bcos the timeslot!? Thats wat ma concern is..๐Ÿ˜•
Who knows may be 11pm slot can pull more viewers!! Lets hope for YHM success regardless of its timeslot!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No, I would have preferred an earlier time-slot. I watch the repeat next day.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hopefully Star Plus is smart enough to realize that the TRPs can't be compared to the other shows that air on the channel because of the time slot and it's doing really well.

A TRP of 1.4 for a show that ends at 11:30 in South Asia is actually great because hardly anyone stays up until 11:30 watching TV there.

It's just harder on Ekta and the CVs because they have to make sure that the viewers want to watch the regular telecast and not the repeat. She's going to have to make sure every episode keeps you hooked!

Not hard for her. ๐Ÿ˜†
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
For me oits even more bad...
I have fight out with my hubby

to c yhm at 11...
Anisha06 thumbnail
Ya agree it would do better in little earlier time slots as it too late.
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
11 pm time slot is very bad...,
----()-----******
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

Hopefully Star Plus is smart enough to realize that the TRPs can't be compared to the other shows that air on the channel because of the time slot and it's doing really well.

A TRP of 1.4 for a show that ends at 11:30 in South Asia is actually great because hardly anyone stays up until 11:30 watching TV there.

It's just harder on Ekta and the CVs because they have to make sure that the viewers want to watch the regular telecast and not the repeat. She's going to have to make sure every episode keeps you hooked!

Not hard for her. ๐Ÿ˜†

@bold, thats the most cheerful thing happening ri8 @ the momentโญ๏ธ.!! Hope Ek nails each & evry episodes like the way you said!๐Ÿ˜‰. Of course its not hard for her, after all she is the "Queen of tellyworld"!!