but lovely...
the family is back...
cont soon dear...
crazydream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Beautiful update.

Awesome

Phew the Delivery was successful. Maaneet awed seeing Pari.
Geet cribbing for ice-cream n crying because Pari did toilet. lol
Maan will go mad.

Good that Dadima came. Everyone shocked
Continue soon.
Mahimaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

part 21

Hi my name is Pari maan singh khurana , living in simla and today I am one month old ,get surprise , don't because you have to bear me because in talking iam more good than my mumma Geet KHurana ,( abhi hui nahi ,lakin ho jayegi ) dekho subject  se distract kar diya na , ha to kaha thi main ha to us din jab sab mumma ke room main aaye unko mila sweet surprise at that day

Flashback

adi first come on reality and say , dadi it is true ya hum sab milk eek hi sapana dekh rahe hai ,just than geet giggle brought them back on reality , they just run to them , dadi just side hug to geet and adi just hug to maan just tear falling from their eyes , all  are so tense from  many days they just fearing for geet health  and when they all look her healthy with pari they cant trust their own eyes it is drem for them just than pari cry took their attention , dadi just took her  to herself and ask maan doc house main aaye the kya

maan just say nooo

now that real shock for them they all gasp

adi what do you mean maan  he narrow his eyes

maan mummer lo geet ka  bhai jag gaya

maan just  look to pari and say wow o main delivery kar di , before he could continued further adi just pull him to another room and shut the door

All get shock with news and adi act, from that room voice are coming like something fail down. After good 10 minute both, adi and maan come in baby room, and they both have injury on their face near eyes ,till than dadi called doc and ask about geet and baby and doc just say all to dadi , dadi have tears in her eyes , she just hug maan took his hand in her hand and kiss his palm and say thanks beta thanks

maan just hug dadi and say they are my life dadi ma ,you saw my pari how she is pretty na

dadi just nodded in yes with that all just get busy with pari and forgate adi maan injury ,nakul dadaji brought sweet for all and everyone just loving me and papa just watching me with so  mmmuch love and care  next few days are just running like horse for all , pari  means my new routing and innocent geet with lots of questions and upon that shifting to simla , all get super busy and we just fly to simla withn 10 days

but you know adi mamu put so many restriction on my Pa , but my papa is best , he is all ready to brake restriction , and now a days we saw some changes in mumma also she become so shy in front of papa you know red red like like my cheek ya you know one day what happen , ma put me in my criddel and went to take bath and as usual she forget to shut door of room and she come like her habit in only towel and just than Papa come in room like thief , now don't ask why like thief , ans is thanks to adi maamu restriction you know hush don't disturbed me eles I forget  , so that time papa come in room and just froze in his place when he look to ma , but I get confused , he don't get froze in his place when he saw me in just towel , don't know this big one matter

and my mother when she saw papa , she just turn away , she turn dark  color of red don't know why and papa get more confused with her shyness  he just come near her and just blow air on mumma cheek she turn red like cherry and just run in bathroom papa have smirk on his face , don't know why he is smile like that , you know ye pari ko kitane tang karte hai

First maamu restriction

Papa can't touch mumma

Meeting in room not allowed

And no kiss wissee

pata hai papa just again and again kiss me and say it is for your mother , now all you imagine na what happen to pari cheek , poor pari

you know when we will shift for simla , one member really torcher by my family that is mY doc aunty poor , each and every member just calling her and asking so many qus but she say me that I have world best family and yes i have best pa and ma what say

you know tomorrow is big day , Papa first day in office and and teacher coming to teach mumma at home yuppy na so my parent facing big day tomorrow so wish them best luck and ya I am feel sleepy now so gn ...

geet just feed pari and make her sleep and went near window , shimla she just like this city ,and tomorrow teacher is coming to teach her and maanji going to office first time I am so happy for maanji main to unko wish bhi karana chati hu but now a days I cant speak in front of him single word als don't know what happen to me after that first feeding to pari I feel so shy in front of him , and that day when he saw me in towel , my heart become chuha , just scaring him , and heart start to beat like dhak dhak ...kisko pucchu pata nahi , yr friend bhi aj kale maanji se baat hi nahi karne deta , babaji help me

hear maan in his room just turning one side to another side last one month brought so many changes in geet , she become shy shy and I just love it but ye mera sala( adi) , geet ke pass jane bhi nahi deta sala kahika , that day when I saw her in towel oh my god I just froze in my place and don't know when my leg took me to her and when I blow on her red cheek that turn more red like cheery , and I just want to eat that cheery , i know I cant eat  at list I touch it na but my shy geet just run from there , I just love her yaar , just waitng to her 18 birthday phir ye adi sale ko dekunga , restriction laga raha hai na tomorrow is big day for my geet her eduction and I want to stay with her but I also join office tomorrow never mind I brought some gift for her , yes with that maan just sleep with geet dreams

precap

Edited by Mahimaan - 10 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†  

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
kya yaar adi
yeh kya tha
well story from pari pov was cute
no really cute
bles geet is becoming more shy with maan
and maan cant be with geet
due to certain restrictions
of course with adi in his bro mode
that was bound to happen
so in shimla
and start of new life for all
am glad about it
cheers for pm
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww...I loved it...by the way loved the pics , especially the last one is supercute...😳