It Hurts Self To Hurt Someone We Love

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Folks
Well, it hurts so much to hurt someone we love and care but then again to net show it one tend to be repressing their emotions. same with raman, he longs to get close to his baby ruhi but then again a sad past which hurt him dont let him enjoy his present as it has left its mark in ruhi and by hurting ruhi with rudeness he is also hurting himself , no one can easily hurt others without feeling anything for self too...

Raman has choose work as a escape from him pain and betrayal

Right now I am enjoying and liking both Raman and Sam (other show) . hopefully K dont spoil this
J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peppygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
niece post and truly said raman loves ruhi much but still has not got over his past .well i guess time and ishitha will heal his wound
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post.. Raman loves ruhi a lott but that mole on her face reminds him of his bitter past.. hope ishita will bring raman-ruhi close to eachother... can't see ruhi sad...
StarSmarty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice post J! I agree completely! Raman his hurting himself while being rude with ruhi, its very painful to hurt someone whom u love.
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know Anju, its not that anyone enjoy hurting someone to whom they have given so much joy and memories
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
i don't think she would..
its true..very hard tl be hurt