Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: serendipitous

I was thinking about that too, but I feel even though initially audience may reject the show for a while, the lure of drama, melodrama, scheming, manipulation, romance and so on will be eventually too hard to resist for long. After all that is the main pull of BB relative to the short weekly appearance of the host.

i agree. i think the audience will be attracted no matter who the host is tbh
bismazaman2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb7bb7

i agree. i think the audience will be attracted no matter who the host is tbh

I completely agree, but just still look at this season. If Salman Khan had not taken sides and was always strictly fair and not biased and ALWAYS cleared the air with proofs then a big part of entertainment would have gone missing. The reason fans from both groups got so passionate was because Salman's involvement. This is just my POV and not necessarily right :)
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
For me the sheer unfairness meted out on the basis of bias from Salman has just gone way beyond the point of entertainment. Now it's rancoring in people's minds and hopefully the outcome will be some positive change like Rajat.
Edited by serendipitous - 10 years ago
praval thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Superb idea👍🏼...love it...I said Farrah khan...Anu Malik...javed akhtar...but I like Rajat Sharma the best...
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here's Colors CEO's tweet

Feedback to today's Aap Ki Adalat @BiggBoss has been fantastic.Thank you @RajatSharmaLive for making the time to be on our show @ColorsTV

Looks like it was a hit episode. Entertainment is not just Salman's C grade endorsements and insults on BOW and KRK's annoying tweets. People do like decent grilling episodes too. Rajat Sharma as BB 8 host.

791198 thumbnail
Wait. Is this the same guy that used to host India's most wanted? He always seems pretty dead pan and and brutally honest. Sure, he'd work as the host. Enough of Salman's skewed hosting. Yikes.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Wait. Is this the same guy that used to host India's most wanted? He always seems pretty dead pan and and brutally honest. Sure, he'd work as the host. Enough of Salman's skewed hosting. Yikes.

I don't know what he hosts...he was good.

Go watch it. Everyone got grilled today. Not insults. Mostly viewers' views and their conduct on the show unlike Salman's Bandra Hindustan.
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NigelMolesworth

I don't know what he hosts...he was good.

Go watch it. Everyone got grilled today. Not insults. Mostly viewers' views and their conduct on the show unlike Salman's Bandra Hindustan.

Sounds like a good episode if everyone got grilled. Have had enough of listening to Salman's biased pravachans anyway. Will watch it.
tanya12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes Yes Yes Please!!! In one episode he has mostly covered all the issues that were waiting to be analyzed and questioned...now that is what I call a balanced hosting 👏
Ashez thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bb7bb7

what do u guys say? he was point on w/ everyone and showed the right clips. really liked how he did tanishas beyzatti and called her the 'DOORMAT'🤣

really enjoyed his adalat.. he should host next season of bb😃

my point exactly, i think he made all valid points and showed good clips, i was looking at tanisha's face when he played he and Arman's clips. so embarrassing, but the reality
It high time that Salman should be changed, he is ruining the show