RAJAT SHARMA as the next host!!

jamb0ree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what do u guys say? he was point on w/ everyone and showed the right clips. really liked how he did tanishas beyzatti and called her the 'DOORMAT'🤣
really enjoyed his adalat.. he should host next season of bb😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jamb0ree thumbnail
and if not the host, they should atleast make him the script writer.. he was awesome today!😃
zara41 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Tanisha ke fans ko kitna bura lag raha hai ab pata chala ke jab salman sirf gauher aur kushal ke pechay KUTTEY ki tarh pra rehta hai to hamain kesa legta hai
jamb0ree thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara41

Tanisha ke fans ko kitna bura lag raha hai ab pata chala ke jab salman sirf gauher aur kushal ke pechay KUTTEY ki tarh pra rehta hai to hamain kesa legta hai

i know right. one of tanishas biggest fan here[whose name i shall not disclose] key to bahut jali hai😆
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am all for Rajat as the next BB host, in fact I would like him to replace Salman from next WKW itself, provided he remains fair and doesn't become a puppet in BB's hands.

Btw, nothing against Salman, but his personality or psyche is such that he gets very biased wherever his loyalty lies. That doesn't let him be neutral which is not good at all for this role. Also the reason why he is getting so much grief.
Edited by serendipitous - 10 years ago
bismazaman2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol no matter how much people love Rajat Sharma and he is fair and all but watch the TRP drop after he starts hosting.He can maybe survive 2/3 episodes because no matter what Salman Khan is the person who gets the TRPs even with his bias. Like the tweets trending on twitter about Bigg Boss gets popular even if people bash him. Salman Khan has the star power and hence all BB hosts have been movie stars.
Edited by bismazaman2000 - 10 years ago
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bb7bb7

i know right. one of tanishas biggest fan here[whose name i shall not disclose]key to bahut jali hai😆

Jaise aap naam disclose nahi karoge...toh humein pata nahi chalega 😆 😆 ...w0h fan khud ghoomta hai forum per ...ki meri jail hai...uff uff 😆 😆
jamb0ree thumbnail
rajat sharmas twitter. tweet him and tell him u want him as next seasons host 😃

@RajatSharmaLive

gopiManchurian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salman se jyada fair toh hain Rajat!
serendipitous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bismazaman2000

Lol no matter how much people love Rajat Sharma and he is fair and all but watch the TRP drop after he starts hosting.He can maybe survive 2/3 episodes because no matter what Salman Khan is the person who gets the TRPs even with his bias. Like the tweets trending on twitter about Bigg Boss gets popular even if people bash him. Salman Khan has the star power and hence all BB hosts have been movie stars.

I was thinking about that too, but I feel even though initially audience may reject the show for a while, the lure of drama, melodrama, scheming, manipulation, romance and so on will be eventually too hard to resist for long. After all that is the main pull of BB relative to the short weekly appearance of the host.