Aah the Rain Scene <3

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Oh man, today was so cute! When I heard about Raman and Ishita's rain scene, I have to say that I didn't have any expectations at all - but this was just amazing.

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste - this song played on one of my favourite couples a few times, and the rain scene even reminded me of that couple. Some of you may know who I'm talking about. 😳

Beautiful episode! I can't wait for tomorrow!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It was an awesome scene❤️!!
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
the episode was just too beautiful...and don't even have words to define the beauty of the chemistry of Ishra...silent is the trademark of the epi...they did not have a word with each other throughout the rain scenes but their silent spoke volumes of words...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Yes, some of Ishita's and Raman's hidden traits came out into the open in front of the other one. Raman offering her his coat, helping her and Ishita's honesty. I bet neither of them was expecting that from the other one.
vidya29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey!
It does sound borrowed from that couple.Wish they too become as iconic as our gundi bhabhi and hulk.
havent seen it yet but your words make me wanna watch it now.
Lovely to see you here.(Hope u recognise me)
P.S.I hope I was right in guessing the couple you hinted at.those really were some of that couples defining moments:)
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
aww so cute seq...
aww loved the bg when it starts
ilovepyaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: vidya29

hey!
It does sound borrowed from that couple.Wish they too become as iconic as our gundi bhabhi and hulk.
havent seen it yet but your words make me wanna watch it now.
Lovely to see you here.(Hope u recognise me)
P.S.I hope I was right in guessing the couple you hinted at.those really were some of that couples defining moments:)

Yes you were right and yes I remember you! 😆 This scene was good, but I had this wave of nostalgia hit me while watching it. It reminded me too strongly of the scene from that show. Two strangers, who did not know or understand each other, walking at night in the rain all alone. <3

The weird thing is I made a video promo of that scene to the song Ek Duje Ke Vaaste for my fanfiction haha. 😛 Perhaps that was why I was reminded so strongly of that scene. But either way, that scene was a classic.
Edited by ilovepyaar - 10 years ago
AnkitaKaran thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb rain sequence...
waiting for tomorrow...
ilovepyaar thumbnail
The rain scene was amazing. Thanks for your feedback everyone!
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
the rain scene was really awesome so subtle & romantic ❤️